CassWiki PDF

FOTCM CassWiki PDF 2020-02-23

No permission to download
I’ve started to read the PDF and it recommends that one should read The Wave Series books. Does anybody know how to accsess The Wave Series books?

Hello Juno, welcome to the forum :-) You can read the Wave here (check the links on the left side of the page) or it is available from Amazon or from Pilule Rouge.

Since this is your first post on the forum, it's customary to make an introduction post in the Newbies section to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here and we can give you the official welcome.

Thank you for the job !

How can I send you comments or questions? As a newbie-French speaker, I would like to validate the meaning of some things I understand and, perhaps in passing, to temper the errors of the automatic translators.

Ex p 731
"The Fourth Way teaching starts from the premise that man is essentially mechanical and free will
and true consciousness and freedom are only seldom realized possibilities".

I understand :
The Fourth Way teaching starts from the premise that man is essentially mechanical. Free will, true consciousness and freedom are only seldom realized possibilities.

It is really basic, I think... Sorry if that makes noise.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you for the job !

How can I send you comments or questions? As a newbie-French speaker, I would like to validate the meaning of some things I understand and, perhaps in passing, to temper the errors of the automatic translators.

Ex p 731
"The Fourth Way teaching starts from the premise that man is essentially mechanical and free will
and true consciousness and freedom are only seldom realized possibilities".

I understand :
The Fourth Way teaching starts from the premise that man is essentially mechanical. Free will, true consciousness and freedom are only seldom realized possibilities.

It is really basic, I think... Sorry if that makes noise.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If it's mostly questions about translation in French, maybe you can open a dedicated thread in the French section of the forum.

And yes, you've well understood the sentence.

Right there is only one show V for Vendetta. However, shouldn't the films "They Live" (1988) and " The Truman Show" (1998) should also be there?

Back
Top Bottom