CassWiki PDF

FOTCM CassWiki PDF 2020-02-23

No permission to download
I agree these would be cool additions. To some background why there is only one movie listed: The CassWiki itself hasn't been updated for many years and the main purpose is that at least members can get access the work that has been done already in the past (i. e. terminologies). That's the reason why there is only one movie listed. I hope this helps.

I agree these would be cool additions. To some background why there is only one movie listed: The CassWiki itself hasn't been updated for many years and the main purpose is that at least members can get access the work that has been done already in the past (i. e. terminologies). That's the reason why there is only one movie listed. I hope this helps.
Ah okay. That explains some questions I had in the past about this wiki.

Entire Cassiopaean encyclopedia in one PDF.

Is it just me, or did the link disappear to the wiki pdf? I might be missing something, so I apologise if this is noise. I was actually looking for a link to the wiki online if that still exists, as I was hoping to look up something there. Can’t seem to figure out where that is either! Help much appreciated, and thanks to all of you for your work building the content for it.

It just strikes me...

how beautiful the expression of FOTCM really is, when fully written and you let every word sit for a while, like a praline of nougat melting on your lounge, as the nuances of flavors reach your mind and you... became aware

The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

That's... like Music, A poem ! 🎶

Perhaps it sounds weird that I write this; I never fully reflected upon the letters FOTCM... what they actually say. (I dislike/have difficulties to take in abbreviations, because they hide the real words and meaning; e.g. the beautify of words. Big letter abbreviations often end up just being letters over time, possibly even loosing meaning). Maybe it is a brain thing, how the brain relates to words vs abbreviations, I don't know ?

Back
Top Bottom