Cassiopaea Work and Utilizations

I would like to share my point of view on the self-observation and self-remembering.

Certain people think that self-observation mean that they observe self and this is enough. It is colloquial approach to the self-observation and just half-truth.

The real and deeper approach to the self-observation mean the activation of the intelectual center to work independently and evaluate to the state in which one find himself. For example: Let say that "I like to drink cola, because it has very good taste and it improve my mood." In such mechanical state, intelectual center remains subordinate to the body (what mean to the moving and emotional center) and chemical reactions and different unconscious impulses which control one's being.

This what one can do is start self-observe what brings evaluation of one's behaviour and feelings. The work of intelectual center in this case would be create counter narration, for example (I show it in the form of the dialog to the self): "Taste of the cola is just superficial pleasure and your body don't need this.", "Cola contain harmful chemicals", "You drink cola because, as you know everything come to be a habit if is repeated, and with high probability you do it because of habit and it is not what your body really need", "Your friends drink cola so you may just copy them" etc. What is important is to systematically gain knowledge to contain intelectual center with new fuel/resources to make more compatibile for accurate responding to this what appears.

The next is self-remembering. I encounter with interpretation that it is something like, just remember what one do, see or experiance, but it is just half way to understand self-remembering.

Self-remembering is the opposite to dissociation. Self-remembering consists concentration on the feeling coming from body and emotions. On the level of moving center it could be like, for example: I sit on the chair with crossing leg, crooked, tense shoulders. I focus on the signals coming from the body which tells me that this position is uncomfortable and not optimal for work of me as the entirety. After that I change the position of my body for more optimal position, relaxing body.

In the same time I come "higher" to the level of the emotional center. I focus on the emotions which I feel, I accept them and allow them to spread through me, self-observation appoint me to see the diffrance between my narration to this and this what I can really find in my emotions. If those emotions are negative, then I try to crystallize them, without supress them or put off them, because emotions are more dense then thoughts and can not be just suppressed or replaced. Emotions will be alive to the moment when thanks the crystallization they lose influence on me. It can be make by feeling those emotions, accept them, but do not to be controlled by them. Emotional center has to absorb and process those emotions without load the toxicity of those emotions to mind and body. Through this process emotional center grows to be more stronger and more immune to the future outer influence and allow me to be more grounded in myself.

Next level is the level of the intelectual center. If intelectual center is not occupied by the other centers, then work of the intelectual center may happens thanks to his own energy. Work of the intelectual center require attentive observation turned to its inner and suppress the unnecessary thoughts and monitor those thoughts which appear while thinking process.

Summarising: self-remembering is contact with the self and process of peeling self from the layers and grooving channel to the higher emotional center which is connect to the higher self. Self-observation is foothold for recognize one's situation and channel for knowledge utilization where main role act intelectual center. Self observation and self remembering relationship is such that both of them have to complement each other.

In short, work on the negative/unecessary moves/emotions/thoughts can look as fallows:

Moving center: Focus -> Change for more optimal moves, positions, behaviour
Emotional center: Focus and absorbtion -> Crystalization - discharge negative emotions and build emotional stability and immunity
Intelectual center: Focus and observation -> Suppress or redirect thinking processes (while thoughts are more lighter and subtle and can be suppressed or redirect without side effects)

Part- 4
The Crystal Connection

Session 1 April 2007
Q: (L)...We once before got some information about charging crystals with certain energy. We wonder if there is any way to any object that could be charged with a particular energy ...to either protect or enhance a persons FRV....is there? You know, that you could were on your body?
A: Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight.
Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?
A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!
Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?
A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.
Q: (L) Defenses against what?
A: Anything that can negatively affect the "essence".
Q: (L) ...and then you supposed to wear these on your body?
A: Yes or carry in pocket.
A: You select, individual charges according to instructions.
Q: (L) What instructions?
A: Each one requires specific instructions.

Session 15 April 2000
Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?
A: Radio waves.
Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Where they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?
A: Transmission.
Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.
A: Yes
Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge was to receive communication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about nowadays. It was machine, so to speak...
A: Well, one strengthens their abilities due to awareness channel grooving.
Q: What gets strengthened from contact with stones?
A: Your abilities.

Session 16 April 2016
A: We suggested that linkage between group members might be enhanced by utilizing crystals charged by you here.
(Joe) That we can charge crystals and send them to group members.
Q: (L) So, I would change these crystals, and then the individual would also need to add their own intent on top of the charging. That would enhance the networked protection between people is that it?
Q: (Pierre) Once you've put intent in a crystal, the intent stays forever, or you will have to "reintentize" them?
A: Until cleared.

Session 7 May 2016
Q: (L) ... In amongst this marvelous collection of crystals, there are a lot of roundish or blobby- shaped polished multicolored stones. I'm not quite sure what to do with them.
Are these kind of stones useful for protection?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are those kinds of stones useful at all?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What are they useful for?
A: As you received already in your uplink before this communication, those stones are perfect repositories for creative energies and dream guides.
Q: (Galatea) Dream guides? What do they mean? (Andromeda) To help with dream work, maybe?
A: Yes.
Q: (Andromeda) And are they different from the different kinds of natural stones?
A: Not really, but should be selected carefully for the specific individual.
Q: (Andromeda) Why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?
A: Reverses the positive charge.
Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?
A: Counter to the living energy of the being.
Q: (Ark) But ...What are we supposed do? Take one stone or several and put under the pillow and have dreams, or what?
A: One.
(Pierre) I have a question about the selection. What defines the match between a specific stone and specific individual?
A: Frequency and need.
Q: (Ark) How can we measure this frequency?
A: Aural reading at locator.
(L) Coming down to the actual crystals. We have different colors of crystals. My idea was to both use my method of intentional implantation with energy behind it. Recently, I also thought that possibly another way to carry that energy would be singing to the stones. Is that possible?
A: Not only possible, but the preferred method for some purposes.
Q: (Galatea) Would we need to charge several stones with different intentions, or can we put multiple intentions into one?
A: Yes. Yes.
Q: (L) So you can do both. You can put multiple intentions in some stones, and some stones should be individual, I think.
Q: (L) Like for example, I think the stones that are used to charge water... This is how I have it. Once we take them out of the purifying bath, we sort them into types and sizes. The small ones we charge separately for putting in water. And then...
A: Sing to them.
Q: So we sing to the ones that go in the water. Okay, then we'll take the ones that are for personal protection and...
A: Read to them!
Q: (L) In other words, speak to them. Talk to them about what they're supposed to be doing?
A: Yes. Modify the 91st Psalm. Provide a copy to the recipient as well so they are aware of the protective parameters and can augment them from time to time.
(L) Oh something like [recites}.....It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes!!! You speculate well!
Q: (Andromeda) What about crystals for specific cases for healing?
A: Sing for healing.
Q: (L) Healing crystals will get sung to, the water crystals get sung to, the protection crystals get recited to, and maybe we could even sing a little bit of the Psalm or tone it or something while we're doing it. Like our brass bowls or something like that?
Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?
A: Nothing.
Q: (L) Oh, so for the house protection, that is also the 91st Psalm?
Q: (Galatea) Read by each person, or just one person? (L) We're supposed to sing/chant it, and repeat it I think; read in unison. How many times do we need to repeat it?
A: 8 times over three days.
Q: (L) 8 times per day?
Q: (Joe) Is that something that the person who receives it could do rather than us having to do it for each one?
A: You will do it. The recipient augments.
Q: (L) Is there any particular advantage to me doing any of this over and above somebody charging their own crystals?
A: Your life is an example of what it takes to receive our communications. You achieved frequency acceleration to do this. As we have told you, this communication is not unidirectional!
Q: (L) When you say that I achieved frequency acceleration, does that mean when I nearly died?
Q: (L) Swell! Anyway, what you're saying is that me doing it brings energy from you to the stone in the same way that you can communicate. Is that going in the right direction?
Q: (Galatea) So it applies to all of us then.
A: We merge with you during communication.
Q: (L) Okay.
A: Individuals can be linked to knowledge/information via your efforts.
Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.
A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software" , but the mainframe is us in future.
Q: So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between other and me. I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you each other, possibly including me?
(Andromeda) You're like the channel for the frequency.
(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energy to them?
A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".
Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that you say "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically....
A: Indeed.

Session 14 August 2016
(L)... There are a number of people who have commented on crystals that have been selected for them that were flawed as they perceived it. And I would like to know why do some people get selected crystals that have these perceived flaws?
A: They are not "flaws". They are etched frequency modulators similar to the principle of computer chips, and thus can load and carry and transmit specific information.
Q: (Galatea) So basically everybody needs to stop being so shallow and superficial and love their crystal that loves them!
(L) Well not just that, but I think they need to appreciate the fact that this is an energy-transmitting device. It's not an ornament.
Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?
A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.
Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapted by breaking.
(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?
Q: (L) So, it's not bad sign.
A: No
Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?
Q: (Galatea) That's why my moonstone jumped off my necklace.
(L) I see. Very interesting.
(Galatea) One last question: So, when we all finally get our crystals and do our synchronized chanting or meditation, will that be able to cut off evil beaming from the evil STS people?
A: For some.
Q: (L) In other words, we can't do anything about the rest of the world, but we can do it for ourselves. (Galatea) Is that what that means?
Q: (L) Alright. I guess that's it, so we will say.......
A: Keep the project on track. There is more to come once the receivers are ready! Help is on the way!!!!!! Goodbye.

The crystal connection project will be completely setting up soon. This is/was C's one of very important plan for Laura's mission in this time of stage.

Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine Intervention, is this true?
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?
A: To preserve and prepare you for work.
Q: (L) What is this work?
A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.
Q: (L) What particular value? Is this common to all people?
Q: (L) Is this something meaningful? What is the mission?
A: Faith in your opening channel; you will learn as you go. We cannot tell you all at once.

And once we established the crystal connection to C's, we don't need to worry about, if, incase the event of Internet communications breakdown in this planet. Because, then there will be another form of communication will begin to take place for us.

Session 28 July 2014
A: And more. There will be also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequency change. If you work on "receivership capability", all else will come naturally!
Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?
A: Awakening conscience and turning the center as described by Mouravieff.

Session 16 July 2016
A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?
Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a synchronization or something?
Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts.....
(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?
A: Indeed!
Q: (L) What if everybody just began to build a spiral of energy? On, say Wednesday night at such-and-such a time, we'd all gather together with our crystals that provide the link-up. And then just basically maybe sing some songs to connect chakras just to see what happens? I guess we should experiment with that.
Q: (L) Everybody could visualize themselves in a "new world", but without trying to define what it is or how it happens. Don't limit it or anticipate.
A: Soon we will provide inspiration! Continue the project for now but with all awareness!
Q: (L) Okay.

So, once Crystal Connection is completed to C's then Cs will guide us and continuously to the 4th density and beyond.

Session 25 September 1999
A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?
Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to.
A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct.

So, ought to moving up to higher density, we need to follow all the suggestions/instructions from Cs/Laura, diligently.
And as time goes by, there will be more instructions from C's, when we be ready to receive.

Kay Kim,

Things like work with crystals cannot replace the fundamental Work we need to do on ourselves, which includes working through negative emotions and clearing the emotional center through "intentional suffering". If you avoid facing and acknowleding these blocks in the emotional center, they will keep your frequency down.

The Work requires us to be brutally honest with ourselves. The big difference between a real spiritual group and a New Age feel-good group is that in real spirituality, the difficult and often uncomfortable Work is not avoided.

axj said:
Things like work with crystals cannot replace the fundamental Work we need to do on ourselves, which includes working through negative emotions and clearing the emotional center through "intentional suffering". If you avoid facing and acknowleding these blocks in the emotional center, they will keep your frequency down.

The Work requires us to be brutally honest with ourselves. The big difference between a real spiritual group and a New Age feel-good group is that in real spirituality, the difficult and often uncomfortable Work is not avoided.

True, but I think we also need to remember that different folk learn in different ways, and at different rates. Everybody's lesson profile will be different. For some they may be ruthless from the outset, it may need to be so, perhaps later they see that maybe some things need to soften. For others it may be the opposite. And everything in between.

We shouldn't indulge in wishful thinking around the crystal project, but I think these snippets make that clear though, that it is a part of a larger process. Maybe for some folk they may offer enough protection initially, or even begin a process, so that they are then better able to work on all the other things. Again, as long as there isn't any wishful thinking around it.

Alada said:
True, but I think we also need to remember that different folk learn in different ways, and at different rates. Everybody's lesson profile will be different.

The inner part of the Work is really not that much different from one person to another. In order to crystalize the magnetic center, there are certain things that all of us need to do and if that fundamental part of the Work is avoided, focusing on other things will not be helpful.

Alada said:
For some they may be ruthless from the outset, it may need to be so, perhaps later they see that maybe some things need to soften. For others it may be the opposite. And everything in between.

It's not really about ruthlessness, but about being honest with oneself. That is not something that needs to soften or decrease.

Alada said:
We shouldn't indulge in wishful thinking around the crystal project, but I think these snippets make that clear though, that it is a part of a larger process. Maybe for some folk they may offer enough protection initially, or even begin a process, so that they are then better able to work on all the other things. Again, as long as there isn't any wishful thinking around it.

I agree, things like the crystal project need to be used as an additional help and not seen as a substitute for the more difficult parts of the Work.

Hello axj,

Thanks for your concern, I'm really appreciate for your thoughtful advice. But I do Self-remembering meditation every days.
When I do the Self-remembering meditation, I'm aware my surroundings and same time aware myself, I like to do this ways because the energy comes in wherever that needs to go in the body.
Anyway then I becomes no thought/no-mind. Then my whole body starts to feel tingling sensations. If I just sits and feel all the energy in me, then the energy intensify more strongly, then heated up whole body, or sometimes just chest, or belly, or spines, but the head energy is always cool and tingling. And sometimes just cooling and tingling whole body. I am trying to do this meditation through out the whole days, because it is so pleasant feeling. I'm enjoying it, it is fun things for me to do.

Besides that, I do sitting and closed eyes meditation 30 minutes each day's. It is same feeling as doing self-remembering, but more deep feelings and seeing some colors.
That's why I was asking about how others feel, when they do self-remembering meditation. I want to compare with mines. And I have same kind of sensations when I do EE meditation.

And about clearing negative emotions. I believe I did clear out all the negative side, that I didn't know I had, some months ago. Twice I was crying so hard, but I didn't know or no reason was there to crying about, it happened after I was singing Prayer Of The Soul that I made up in my own melody. I was constantly singing it, that times.

And about 30 years ago, I had a very interesting life experience that changed my views of death. That was when I was pondering to kill my unfaithful first husband and myself.
And thinking about death, life, and people. Realized nobody in this world live forever, no matter what, everyone knows what is deaths but thinking they can live forever.

After I contemplate about the death, all this worldly things seemed useless to pursuit Then I tried to live each day peacefully. After that, I didn't envy anyone or anything.
I didn't care for fame or riches. And I talked to anyone, any race of people. All are same. And I walked out get divorced him, lived my own way.

So, when the raper threatened me, he didn't scare me one bit, I was ready to fight until death. I didn't want to live cowardly. In fact I was one threatening him saying 'try it I will take out your eyes or bite your nose, but you can not scared me by saying, this is better than dying, I might die here or hundred year from now, but I don't care when' Then he put out both his hand front of him, and keep saying, easy lady, easy lady, while back steps and gone. It was kind funny.

I am at peace now, I enjoy every moment. I do what I like to do. I am glad I found Laura.
I don't complain anything, life is so interesting!

[quote author= Alada]True, but I think we also need to remember that different folk learn in different ways, and at different rates. Everybody's lesson profile will be different. For some they may be ruthless from the outset, it may need to be so, perhaps later they see that maybe some things need to soften. For others it may be the opposite. And everything in between.[/quote]

I think so to, realizations happen in different ways.

Besides if you are brutally honest about the wrong things. Taking the false for the real I. You crystallize on the wrong foundations.

I think it depends on what is meant with being brutally honest. I would say that it's important to always keep in mind that you might be lying to yourself. That is part of being brutally honest I suppose.

[quote author= Breo]Thank you Kay Kim for putting this material together. And Bjorn for clarification of the difference between true and false emotions and big and small aims. Very helpful![/quote]

Realizations are always personal so ultimately nobody could make you in essence understand what is false or real. But together with the 4th way teaching, recommended reading material, proper soul searching, practicing The Work, and networking etc. We can help each other along the way.

Thanks for putting it all together Kay Kim. I find all those sessions combined really helpful.

As for all those centers that The Works speak about. I never found anything easy to understand. Took me some time, and I am still struggling.

Lots of info comes with. But along the way step for step everything can be explained in more easier ways I think. I did this for myself, I can only truly understand something when explained in my own words.

Like explaining the Higher centre more simplified would be:

Higher centre = conscience.

So The Work is mainly about developing our conscience and learn to act upon it. In short, that is the higher Aim.

Of course it's a bit more complicated than that, but we can only make progress step by step.

[quote author= Kay Kim]That was when I was pondering to kill my unfaithful first husband and myself.
And thinking about death, life, and people. Realized nobody in this world live forever, no matter what, everyone knows what is deaths but thinking they can live forever.

After I contemplate about the death, all this worldly things seemed useless to pursuit Then I tried to live each day peacefully.[/quote]

Gurdjieff spoke about how it can be helpful to imagine ourselves to contemplate death. It makes us more real how to sincerely approach life in better ways.

[quote author= Kay Kim]So, when the raper threatened me, he didn't scare me one bit, I was ready to fight until death. I didn't want to live cowardly. In fact I was one threatening him saying 'try it I will take out your eyes or bite your nose, but you can not scared me by saying, this is better than dying, I might die here or hundred year from now, but I don't care when' Then he put out both his hand front of him, and keep saying, easy lady, easy lady, while back steps and gone. It was kind funny.[/quote]

I don't know what to say, scum like that, if I have my way, his rights will be read at his Funeral. Luckily you can find something funny in the experience. I think that is a good sign, but it is still traumatizing I think. Just know that there is a difference between coping with something and to actually deal and get through it.

bjorn said:
Lots of info comes with. But along the way step for step everything can be explained in more easier ways I think. I did this for myself, I can only truly understand something when explained in my own words.

Like explaining the Higher centre more simplified would be:

So The Work is mainly about developing our conscience and learn to act upon it. In short, that is the higher Aim.

I think this is a very useful definition. I recently finished "Warrior's Way - A 20th Century Odyssey", in which the author describes his experience working in various Gurdjieff-inspired groups. From what he describes, I think that the 4th way teachings are not without their problems - let's not forget that at the end of the day, Gudjieff failed. The various groups inspired by him failed even more. What struck me was that they were missing genuine compassion, and connected with this the distinction between STS and STO. Also, they didn't have all the psychological knowledge at their disposal that we have now (or dismissed what was available to them and focused on the loftier mystical concepts). G.'s system in all its brilliance is also very rigid, or at least can be interpreted that way, which I think is very dangerous and needs to be balanced by genuine compassion/conscience.

Reading about all these groups, all these egos, authoritarian "teachers", people chasing windmills and getting it all wrong etc. connected to 4th way groups, I think a simple and humble definition like "Aim = developing conscience and the ability to use it" would have done them some good. As Laura said somewhere I think, Gurdjieff blazed a path through the jungle of lies, but it is for us to expand it. "Simple karmic understandings", compassion, psychological know-how and the knowledge when to apply rigid 4th way concepts and when different angles might be more adequate are part of it IMO.

Kay Kim said:
And about clearing negative emotions. I believe I did clear out all the negative side, that I didn't know I had, some months ago. Twice I was crying so hard, but I didn't know or no reason was there to crying about, it happened after I was singing Prayer Of The Soul that I made up in my own melody. I was constantly singing it, that times.

That is good, however the clearing of the emotional center takes much more time than this. As an example, it took me about a decade of almost daily work to clear and heal the emotional center. And there are still things coming up from time to time that need to be released.

The ability to feel energy is a good sign, since it is usually only possible when we do not block feelings and go deeper.

axj said:
Kay Kim said:

That is good, however the clearing of the emotional center takes much more time than this. As an example, it took me about a decade of almost daily work to clear and heal the emotional center. And there are still things coming up from time to time that need to be released.

The ability to feel energy is a good sign, since it is usually only possible when we do not block feelings and go deeper.

We live in the universe which contains duality and balance. From my experience this can be used also in the work on emotional center. While work on the "negative"/mechanical/unnecessary emotions would be focus on the acceptance and crystalization. And on the other part should be work on the seeding with proper suggestions opening higher emotional center and merging it with lower emotional center. This can be done with forming creative images with emotional and spiritual impact for pulling higher emotional center, the examples are work with crystals, meditations, prayers where verses are affirming with full commitment.

Regard working on the self and the relationship between emotional center and intelectual center and all the traumas and negative emotions hidden in the first and having impact one the second, come to my mind one exercise for work and self examination:

Go to the park, just on the walk in nature. This what is needed for such activity are only instinct and intuition. And then, if one can just observe the environment around him and keep contact with his body and he is able to walk without any thoughts in his mind just do what is necessary then his emotions are clear and influence on the intelectual center is not abusive. The intelectual center should be turned on only when his work is needed, otherwise "thinking" with images and feelings is enough, if inner dialog is appearing without deeper justification then it is bad thing.

luc said:
bjorn said:

I think this is a very useful definition.

The more precision is required. Work on the correct bases, to my understanding, is the work based with higher densities point of view. The work on the self is something what ultimately should lead us to 4th Density. The inspiration and interpretation of information from the 4D, 5D and 6D STO and higher densities's approach on 3 Density reality should be applicate.

[quote author= lux]to my understanding, is the work based with higher densities point of view. The work on the self is something what ultimately should lead us to 4th Density.[/quote]

Yes, The Work can lead to graduation. But do you mean that the Aim should be to get in 4D? From what I understand the Aim is learning to help others best we can based on knowledge and conscience. In order to do so we must become conscious about ourselves and reality, If we do just that, graduating to 4D should come natural. No need to focus on 4D, it can even the wrong fuel to do so.

Only good reason of wanting to get in 4D is to 'kick' the Lizzie's out during realm border crossing. OSIT.

[quote author= luc]Reading about all these groups, all these egos, authoritarian "teachers", people chasing windmills and getting it all wrong etc. connected to 4th way groups[/quote]

Always had this impression that they rather search out material that sounds deep so that they can identify with it and fall further in love with themselves. They are intellectualizing, not practicing The Work. Although, they sure like to dream that up.

bjorn said:
[quote author= lux]to my understanding, is the work based with higher densities point of view. The work on the self is something what ultimately should lead us to 4th Density.

Yes, The Work can lead to graduation. But do you mean that the Aim should be to get in 4D? From what I understand the Aim is learning to help others best we can based on knowledge and conscience. In order to do so we must become conscious about ourselves and reality, If we do just that, graduating to 4D should come natural. No need to focus on 4D, it can even the wrong fuel to do so. [/quote]

Learn how to one is perceived from upper densities and try to look through their eyes on our lifes, using all the knowledge that we can have from them about universe, realities and their existence on the more advanced levels, at the same time being criticize to our nature and way of behaviour.

Nobody can expect understand a bit of how all of this works i.e. sts, sto path,graduating, 4D., without having learned the basic lessons in this realm. The minimum passing grade so to speak.
And this latter entails a great effort on a daily basis to me.

A: You are getting "warmer."
Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?
A: You are right, but do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered!

Please ignore this if it has been previously noted, I was reading it and remembered the "getting warmer sentence"...

Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon

Not only water but every kind of liquid has the special property of attracting, and according to the contraction, holding fast, no matter whether good or bad influences be concerned. Therefore we may consider the watery element, especially the material kind of it, as an accumulator. The colder water is, the greater its accumulative capacity. With its full specific weight, namely at 39° F (4° C) above zero, it is most responsive. This notion is not so decisive, for the difference of receptivity of water (or other liquids) up to 43° F (6° C) above zero is so insignificant and so faintly visible that only a thoroughly trained magician can recognize these differences. If by increase of heat, water grows lukewarm, its receptivity is rapidly diminishing. Between 7-99° F (36-37° C) it becomes neutral to magnetism. Attention! Here, our only concern is with the specific properties of the attractive power and its practical value with respect to magnetism which results from the interaction of the elements as an undeniable matter of fact.

Back
Top Bottom