Cassiopaea.org content in a downloadable packet?

Smallwood

Jedi Master
Would it be possible to compile cassiopaea.org articles to a zip file or similar for easy offline reading? I'm asking because those programs that automatically download a set of related webpages often have limits in them for non-paying users (such as allowing max. 500 files to be downloaded), and saving pages individually just takes a lot of time. Having downloadable versions of Adventures and The Wave series in particular would be helpful.

Any thoughts on this?

I'd like to do something like this, but wouldn't it use up a lot of bandwidth for the website?

I think I'll be trying that HTTRACK program and be finding a way to give a donation (no credit card).

Also, I could compile all the articles I get that way in a zip archive and host it somewhere (if, of course, that is okay with the Cass staff).

By the same token, I often read quotes from Cassiopaean transcripts of more recent times than I seem to have read in the Wave Series. Can anyone let me know where I can find these - if generally accessible? THANKS!

Ok, I finally got around to try out HTTRACK and downloaded The Wave- and Adventures-series. Initially I planned on getting all Cassiopaea.org articles but HTTRACK crashed for me and as a result, only few of them got in the package. I will try to get the rest by hand (as I have already burned too much bandwidth on failing tries...) and be giving a link to an updated package too. But for now, for anyone who wants to read all of The Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea in offline mode, I will put here a link to the first version.

If there is anything wrong with it or if this offends any legal stuff, just say so.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/151010731/The_Wave_Adventures_and_other_stuff.rar.html

Back
Top Bottom