(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I prefer the 1st but just because it's been sooo long no see. But at the same time it is a good opportunity for me to catch up... I've been behind for a looong time, now I'm in chapter 52 and reading everyday so I'll see where I'm at on the 8th. Even 7 Nights in a Rogues Bed went second in line 😅 I hope you all have a great new year's eve!!🥂🥂🍾

Since I thought we had already agreed on our last meeting that the next reading workshop would be on Jan 8, I have not started reading the chapter 67 of the Wave series yet. Instead I started reading the first book of the Billionaire Banker series, thinking I was now ready to start reading this series after having read 35 other romance novels. So since our last meeting and I am on book 4 right now with this interesting, and ahem, VERY steamy series. :cool2:

So if we are going to have the meeting on Jan 1, I am not sure if I am going to be able to read the whole chapter by then. Also since, I am not sure how many pages chapter 67 has to make a guesstimate because the Kindle version doesn't show page numbers for this edition--I promise to stop complaining about this one day! LOL

Great reading workshop. Lots of participation reading the quotes. Also lots of input into the discussion.
Personally, I seem to get a lot more out of discussing the material in a group setting. The other participants will see things that I miss, and so I learn exponentially more than if I was going it solo.
Plus we have an experienced and more-than-capable group leader in @logos5x5 who keeps us on topic.
FWIW

Back
Top Bottom