(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Thanks to all of you from East and West,

I read the first 5 volumes several times and learned a lot about this phenomenon of 'discoveries' in rereading, and a lot about my denials and programming.
In the beginning, only instinct led me to find the quoted passages, because the chapters are numbered differently in French. Here it goes further since I read in French, hear but understand little in English and in this game my thinking is switched and no longer formulates with words in this in-between.
This week I found at one point a sentence that resonated strongly in me and I didn't write it in the chat (in French); but towards the end, someone read this precise passage and like a spokesperson, it seemed quite extraordinary to me. I felt included in your reflection...
I will continue, if possible, in this way. At noon, the Eastern group opens the way (voice), on which the Western group comes in the evening, 2 weeks later, clarifying the whole thing. I reread 2-3 more times, and it's always with an incredible inner "magic". Want to see, hear and know where it leads... Thanks to all of you from East and West
(Nota bene: I play a bit with words in French, the subtleties of the language go beyond my basic English and that doesn't suit the basic translator himself - and limited to AI which is NOT intelligent (intellectual artifice? :).

Merci à tous de l'Est et de l'Ouest

J'ai lu plusieurs fois les 5 premiers volumes et j'ai appris de ce phénomène de 'découvertes' dans les relectures, et beaucoup sur mes dénis et programmations.
Au début, seul l'instinct m'a amenée à trouver les passages cités, car les chapitres sont numérotés différemment en français. Ici cela va plus loin puisque je lis en français, entends mais comprends peu en anglais et dans ce jeu ma pensée est switchée et ne formule plus avec des mots dans cet entre-deux.
Cette semaine j'ai trouvé à un moment une phrase qui résonnait fort en moi et je ne l'ai pas écrite dans le chat (en français) ; mais vers la fin, quelqu'un a lu ce passage précis et comme un porte-parole, cela m'est apparu assez extraordinaire. Je me suis sentie incluse dans votre réflexion...
Je vais continuer, si possible, de cette façon. A midi, le groupe de l'Est ouvre la voie (voix), sur laquelle vient le groupe de l'Ouest le soir, 2 semaines après, éclaircissant le tout. Je relis 2-3 fois de plus, et c'est toujours d'une incroyable « magie » intérieure. Envie de voir, entendre et connaître où cela mène... Merci à tous de l'Est et de l'Ouest
(Nota bene : je joue un peu avec les mots en français, les subtilités du langage dépassent mon anglais basique et cela ne convient pas au traducteur basique lui-même -et limité à l' AI qui n'est PAS intelligent justement (artifice intellectuel? :)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Just wanted to share some thoughts. Reading Ch 26: The Tree of Life, had me curious about this bit:
I want you to notice first of all that the vertical axis has seventh density union with the One at the top, and first density matter at the bottom. If I were able to present this in a hyperdimensional manner, the position at the top would include Being and Non-being that serves as a sort of Möbius connection between first density and seventh. In other words, they are not really separate — they connect in an endless cycle. “The beginning emerges from the end and vice versa.”
I didn’t know what a Möbius connection is, so I looked it up, and it’s quite interesting! Here is an animation of what it is, and some of it peculiar properties. It gives you an idea of the endless cycle repeating itself.

Speaking of cycles repeating itself, I was also reminded of the ouroboros, the snake (or dragon) eating its tail, a symbol used in many mystic and occult traditions. Similar to the Taoist yin/yang symbol. From Wikipedia:
The ouroboros or uroboros is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail. Originating in ancient Egyptian iconography, the ouroboros entered western tradition via Greek magical tradition and was adopted as a symbol in Gnosticism and Hermeticism and most notably in alchemy...The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death, and rebirth. The skin-sloughing process of snakes symbolizes the transmigration of souls, the snake biting its own tail is a fertility symbol.

The Ouroboros in Alchemy
In alchemy the fundamental message of the ouroboros is the changing of one thing into another, ultimately yielding “All is One.” It is a symbol for Mercurius and the union of opposites.

One of the oldest alchemical texts created in Hellenistic Egypt and included in the 11th-century Codex Marcianus, contains an image of the ouroboros. It symbolizes the underlying unity of the elusive Prima Materia, which exists in all matter and is simultaneously the beginning and goal of the Great Work. It is the Philosopher’s Stone, the vehicle for obtaining immortality, and it also represents the cyclical nature of the alchemical process, which is the union of the male and the female principles, their destruction, and their resurrection and reunification. The Codex Marcianus ouroboros is half black and half white, like the symbol for yin and yang in Taoism, thus depicting the sexual union of opposites that continually creates the world.
~Ouroboros – Occult World

CF87B674-FF51-48A8-8430-EB2358302FD1.png
Yin-Yang.jpg

And the yin/yang symbol (from Wikipedia):
In Ancient Chinese philosophy, yin and yang is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. In Chinese cosmology, the universe creates itself out of a primary chaos of material energy, organized into the cycles of Yin and Yang and formed into objects and lives. Yin is the receptive and Yang the active principle, seen in all forms of change and difference such as the annual cycle (winter and summer), the landscape (north-facing shade and south-facing brightness), sexual coupling (female and male), the formation of both women and men as characters and sociopolitical history (disorder and order).

Hi All,

Just a thought I had during the discussion on subatomic particles:
C's Session 13th July 2002 said:
Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
C's Session 29th March 1997 said:
Q: (L) OK. Does an electron have a memory?
A: Electron is borrowed unit of 7th density.

So, perhaps there's a connection between unstable gravity waves and electrons?

Some other relevant excerpts:
C's Session 15th June 1996 said:
Q: [..] Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?
A: And....
Q: (L) And hmmmm....
A: And antimatter!
Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?
A: Binder.
Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?
A: And...
Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?
A: Not the issue.
Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, F****?
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!
Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?
A: Pathway to.
Q: (L) Okay.
A: Doorway to.
Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?
A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?
A: That is just the point, there is none.
Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?
A: Wrong...
Q: (L) There is no emanation point?
A: Yes.
@Arwenn, note your reference to the Möbius connection between 1st density and 7th.
Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?
A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.
Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?
A: On the way to.
Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...
A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?
Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...
A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!
Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...
A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?
Q: (L) The windows?
A: The gravity.
Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.
A: Good!
Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!
A: You have it too!!
Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.
A: Gravity is all there is.
Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is light?
A: Gravity.
Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?
A: Gravity is "God."
Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?
A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity?
Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.
A: Please name something that is not gravity.
Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?
A: A mere thought.
Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?
A: Yes, there is.
Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?
Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.
Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?
A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.
Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?
Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?
A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.
A: No you are not.
Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.
A: Befuddling is fun!
Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.
A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!
Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!
A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.
Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "many-ness" that we perceive?
A: Perception of 3rd density.
Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.
A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?
A: Partially.
Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?
A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.
Q: (L) A photon has gravity?
A: Gravity supercedes light speed.
Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?
Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?
A: Utilization.
C's Session 7th June 1997 said:
Q: Well, then I said: If the varieties of waves of the EM spectrum are unstable gravity waves, then they could be added together which could arrive at some total factor of electromagnetism, which then, if reversed, would express the existence of gravity?
A: On the right track, or "rail" as in "railgun."
(A railgun is a weapon that uses electromagnetic fields to hurl a projectile at superfast velocities from a standing start.)
C's Session 11th August 2018 said:
Q: [..] Okay, so I think Pierre has some questions, and I'm gonna launch into the subject and then you can kick in there. I've been really getting deeply into this evolutionary biology and origins of life. I'm telling you, I've read Freeman Dyson, and I've read John Maynard Smith and a couple others who think they have a skeleton of a theory about how life came into being from just matter. Of course, they don't get into where the matter came from. They just back up to the Big Bang which is basically the Scientific Creationism theory. But they've got the matter, and then they want the matter to jostle around and bump up against other matter - molecules and things. Eventually, something springs forth, and it's alive! Only they have some real problems with putting the theory together based on the research because every single step in the development and transitions toward just the existence of a basically living complete cell is so LOADED with problems that they must make assumptions, leap over things, and refuse to acknowledge the biggest problems in order to get there. It's furiously interesting, but it's making me think. What I want to know is: What is the foundational impetus for... What is the motive force, the push - I mean, we have an idea that there's consciousness involved and all these kinds of things, but it looks like consciousness itself developed and evolved along with matter - so, what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?
A: Gravity.
Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?
A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?
A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.
Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?
(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.
(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.
(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...
A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

Q: (Joe) Ark, do you know what a gravity wave is?
(Chu) Do you know what an unstable gravity wave is?
(Joe) If he doesn't know what a gravity wave is, he doesn't know what an unstable one is.
(Ark) I don't know what gravity is.
(Joe) Is there anything else that...
A: Electricity is a manifestation.
Q: (Scottie) Well, we knew that.
(Joe) We did?
(Scottie) Yeah, they kinda said so years ago.
(Ark) I don't know what gravity is. That's the problem.
A: Gravity is all information.
So, I was putting this post together congratulating myself on my cleverness, then I discover that @Scottie worked this out years ago. Making an original contribution to a bunch of geniuses is hard. :lol:
C's Session 23rd May 2020 said:
Q: (Ark) Alright then. Now, another question: There was a guy by the name Mendel Sachs and he invented a kind of a way as to how gravity can be built out of spinors and spin. It didn't work, but I think it can be made to work. Should I continue thinking like that?
A: Spinning and unstable gravity waves?
Q: (Ark) With a question mark, which means I have to think about it. I have another question about these spinors. Are these spinors just the spinors that physicists are playing with, or should they be algebraic spinors like those that Keller - whom I adore - was working with? Algebraic or normal?
Q: [laughter] (Artemis) Blue or green? Yes!
A: Algebraic. [..]
Q: (Ark) Okay. One more question: So, there is the option of building gravity out of electromagnetism. Another option is to build electromagnetism out of gravity. And another option is to build a unified field theory. Another option is to... Yeah, okay I know the answer.
(L) I just got it in my head!
(Ark) Unified field theory, of course.
(L) If you build gravity, you will have it...
(Ark) Okay.
Now, when we consider the references to "spinning" in the above excerpts, perhaps spinning acts upon matter in such a way that it "opens up" the Möbius connection to 7th Density via some sort of electrical/electrogravimagnetic action?

From Bringers of the Dawn in regards to spinning:
Bringers of the Dawn said:
Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.
So, some interesting threads to explore here. I'm already wondering how I might combine spinning with flying a kite. 😄

Last edited:
Here are the sessions I referenced in last week’s discussion on Ch 26: Tree of Life, with regards to atoms being objective, memory being subjective and how that relates to information (emphases mine):

Session 28 May 2013
~
Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

Q: (L) We talked before a little bit about information being involved in where earth changes would be manifesting and that locations could be attractors as well as some people can be attractors for cosmic events or electrical things, like they have this negative thing and it fries them in the process. mkrnhr said something the other day about the destruction of information. We were talking in a broad context, but we were talking about destruction of libraries, archaeology, and that war itself was essentially destroying information. It was an anti-information, or the ultimate disinformation so to speak. So I guess my question is how is this going to affect where, when, and how any of these sheets of electrical rain or electrical discharges or whatever manifest? Is this going to be like... I don't even know how to ask the question. (Belibaste) I have a question that might go in the right direction. During the last session, it was established that if a human population believes in information that is orthogonal to truth, that is, lies, then it can modulate cosmic events. To understand better the mechanism, I wanted to know where information is stored?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Belibaste) So this guy we were talking about then, he got lightning struck seven times. He was really afraid of thunder. And his wife was struck once when he was next to her. What is specific in this guy because nobody gets struck by lightning seven times! What is specific in this guy?

A: His inner connections.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections are just... (Perceval) Genetic?

A: Can be.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections, it means the inner connections are faulty because it's a kind of disintegration that was mentioned before? What kind of connections are we talking about?

A: Triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies.

Q: (Perceval) You asked! (L) I ain't openin' that can of worms! I’ve got other questions to ask. (Belibaste) There are three bodies? What are they? (Perceval) Triple cycle... (L) Triple cycle of what? (Belibaste) What are the three bodies?

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.

The whole of that session is really interesting as related to the last few chapters of Book 3, as Laura revisits the a Third Man theme again in this session. In regards to storage of information in consciousness, there’s this mention of neutrinos in Session 27 May 2000 (which is included in the final chapter of Book 3):

And this thread on Does anticipating something reduce its probability is also a very good read, especially Approaching Infinity’s response on the last page.

Back
Top Bottom