(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I’m really grateful for this book club and our current romance reading project (although it elicits much mirth from my kids, prolly from the titles and book covers :lol:). I haven’t had time to dissociate with Netflix; instead I find myself pondering many of the themes or topics discussed here and on the Romance thread. Yesterday’s discussion & the recent July session really brought home the need for pushing back on negative emotions & being happy/at peace. Going in a downward negative spiral is bad enough, let alone having it magnified with hyperkinetic sensate:
Session date: 4 July 2020
Post session Discussion:

(L)... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.
~

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way.
~

(L) And we created and added a prayer to our crystal charging this time that is basically an effort to help to manifest or to draw ourselves into a reality that's more peaceful, beautiful, or whatever. So if you're going to have a hyperkinetic sensate, if your emotions are going to be amplified by the very nature of the environment and the frequencies of the Earth or solar system or cosmos, be DAMN careful as to what you focus on or think about!!!

I’m really grateful for this book club and our current romance reading project (although it elicits much mirth from my kids, prolly from the titles and book covers :lol:). I haven’t had time to dissociate with Netflix; instead I find myself pondering many of the themes or topics discussed here and on the Romance thread. Yesterday’s discussion & the recent July session really brought home the need for pushing back on negative emotions & being happy/at peace. Going in a downward negative spiral is bad enough, let alone having it magnified with hyperkinetic sensate:
yes! And I remember the image of the bambi in the middle of the jungle drinking and pacing. This is a strong image that helps! ;-D

And below is the thread that @Keit was referring to regarding kites, third man theme and siren song:

Back
Top Bottom