(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
For the Au-As-Ru group, below is the snippet from the session I was talking about yesterday, with regards to mind control via implants and waves:

Session Feb 11 1995
Q: (L) Okay, on one occasion you responded to a question by saying that JW and Mike F had "reported" me. Obviously this was not done consciously. You then said that they were unconscious and unwitting agents for the Lizzies. This perhaps implies that they have been abducted. How many times has JW been abducted and when did the abductions start?

A: He has been "contacted" or abducted 186 times beginning at age 4.

Q: What about Mike?
A: Are you ready for this? 446 times.

Q: {General sounds of amazement} How does the control mechanism work with these two since, obviously, they would both be quite amazed to hear this, if not, in fact, go into complete denial?

A: Waves are transmitted into their minds which stimulate pre-coded implants. They are monitored. When they are exposed to truth, the waves are generated to prevent their reception and to strengthen pre-coded thought patterns of resistance.

We had the 14th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (18th July 2020), with @Aya, @Keit, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @rrraven, @Nathancat7, and @Beorn. We reviewed Chapter 20 (Black Lightning Strikes… or Marjoe Gortner Meets Ted Patrick). Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 25th July 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing the remainder of Chapter 20 and Chapter 21 (Roswell Revisited or Shades of the X-Files). See you there!

I will post the discussion notes a little later, sorry about the delay.

Hi everyone,

Here's the video of the last meeting (The Wave chapter 18 & the first part of chapter 19).

The audio.

And the folder.

We'll discuss the rest of chapter 19 in the next meeting, and general ideas of The Wave Vol. 2.

See you on Saturday!

Hello, I won't be able to attend the reading workshops until mid-August, but I will listen to the audios and continue reading the Wave. Thank you @Yas and @logos5x5 for organizing those workshops and thank you to all forum members. See you soon 😉

See you soon, @ryu. Take care.

We had the 15th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (25th July 2020), with @Aya, @Keit, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @rrraven, @Nathancat7, @yumi, and @placematt. We reviewed Chapter 21 (The Wave Chapter 21: Roswell Revisited or Shades of the X-Files). Thank you all for attending!

Here is the link to the video of the session, and audio. Here is the link to the folder to access future sessions as well.

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 1st August 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapter 22 (The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans). See you there!

Sorry about not having the discussion notes up for the previous chapter and this one up guys, I've been focusing more on reading threads of other's experiences in the Swamp and thinking about my personal and work situation, amongst other things, and have not had the time to do them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue doing them but I'll see if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had the 15th Au-Asia-Am Reading Workshop (25th July 2020), with @Aya, @Keit, @Arwenn, @sid, @Rashi, @Bobo08, @rrraven, @Nathancat7, @yumi, and @placematt. We reviewed Chapter 21 (The Wave Chapter 21: Roswell Revisited or Shades of the X-Files). Thank you all for attending!

The next Reading Workshop for the Au-Asia-Am group is on the 25th July 2020 at 10AM UTC, discussing Chapter 22 (The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans). See you there!

Sorry about not having the discussion notes up for the previous chapter and this one up guys, I've been focusing more on reading threads of other's experiences in the Swamp and thinking about my personal and work situation, amongst other things, and have not had the time to do them. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue doing them but I'll see if I can.
It is the same date, could you change it please. Thanks.

That’s completely fine @beetlemaniac, I think posting the audio file for those who want to listen is great. For now, I also think it’s a good idea to focus your time and energy into networking for learning. I am happy to take on hosting/recording, and posting links if that helps you :flowers:
Hi Arwenn, thanks for the advice, it seems like I would benefit from more networking to allow in new perspectives and share my point of view too. Thanks for offering to host and record, but I think I'll still be able to do those things, but will definitely let you know if I need help with that.

Here are the relevant quotes regarding Nephilim:

Session 29 July 2006:

Q: (Perceval) Over 11 years ago you said that the Nazi master race idea was for the purposes of creating a breeding ground for the reintroduction of the Nephilim for total control of 3rd density prior to elevation to 4th, and that this failed. At the time Laura asked what their plan was now, and you said that you could not say because she would seek to reveal it leading to her destruction. So my question is, (with mirth) have we evolved to a high enough degree that we can know now?

A: You already figured it out.

Q: {Everyone looks to Perceval as though he figured something out}. (Perceval) Well I didn’t really figure anything out, I was just thinking about it and decided that the new plan was to introduce the psychopaths in order to effect the total control of the planet along certain lines)

A: And “culling” the non-psychopaths.

Session 21 December 2012:

Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Q: (Perceval) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda) Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Perceval) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Perceval) When they talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?

A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

Laura:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, TE, but "the nephilim" are already here; they are called psychopaths.

Last edited:
And quotes about the Ark of Covenant:

Session 7 November 1994

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"

A: Power cell.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?

A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.

Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?

A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.

Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?

A: Turned inward.

Q: (L) What effect does it produce?

A: Liquification of matter.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?

A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.

Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?

Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?

A: Nonselfish energy field.

Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

Session 11 April 1998

A: The Ark of the Covenant is not what you think it is.

Q: You guys said that it was a power cell. I don't have some sort of romantic idea of it. I can accept that. But there are all these stories about it and a lot of people have mythologized it. What do you mean by saying such a thing. What is the Ark?

A: See Oak Island.
{Trans-dimensional Atomic Remolecularizer?}

Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart. Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?

A: Greater sight.

Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?

A: Why cannot it be both?

Q: (A) It can be both, but is it both?

Session 26 February 2002

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Back
Top Bottom