(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Everyone is on. Try just clicking the link again. Tom said it took 3 tries but three was a charm! Daniel changed something at his end so it should work.

Howdy folks, we were sorting out some minor technical stuff on the AM-EU group, so we decided to leave the book discussion (finishing FPTM) for next week and have a general discussion on current events and life experiences.

One of the key takeaways from that discussion is that no matter how dark it gets in the world, there is always the faith that these tribulations will not last forever, and that there's the flourishing meadow at the end of the dark valley. @Turgon put it aptly in that the experience is similar to a mother giving birth. Though she's put under incredible stress during what seems like a long ordeal, she knows that the end result is incredible and well worth the suffering. The world is experiencing something akin to that.

So for next Sunday's EU/AM workshop, we will continue on page 498 of the book from:

'To those who were in authority this measure was especially displeasing: ...'

read Chapter 9, and finish this amazing book on page 516. (Unfortunately, I will not be able to join, so i wish you all a very memorable last FPTM session!)

We discussed what book to read next and decided on Harrison Koehli's translation into English of Lobaczewski’s previously unpublished Logocracy: A concept of the State System. Here you can find all Chapters so far:

See y'all next week!!!!

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for The Master and his Emissary by Iain McGilchrist.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slideshow
(starts at slide 63)

We will continue with Chapter 2: What do the two Hemispheres do? pages 58-77 for our next meeting this Saturday at 7 pm Sydney time (+10 GMT). See you all then!

Below are the links for the threads we looked at during our discussion:
Old Penn Station replaced by Madison Square Gardens (stadium) in the mid 60's
Screenshot (158).png
Gothic bridge in Hamburg redone in 1959 to widen the lanes
Screenshot (157).png

See y'all next week
Sorry I won't make tomorrow. It's my daughter and granddaughters birthdays on the same day so having a meet-up. Also getting a new lounge suite....old one was fantastic for grandkids jumping on and diving off. All a bit older now so time for a change.
Both my sons are coming armed with saws to dismantle the old one and the new one is coming in through the window.:scared: Our house is a small semi so hoping all goes well.
Sorry to miss the final instalment of FPTM but hopefully will see you all next week.

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for The Master and his Emissary by Iain McGilchrist.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slideshow
(starts at slide 87)

We will read the rest of Chapter 2: What do the two Hemispheres do? for our next meeting this Saturday at 7 pm Sydney time (+10 GMT).
See you all then!

Below are the links for the threads we looked at during our discussion:
The poem:
1686444705250.png
1686445159510.png

1686445224158.png

Back
Top Bottom