(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
We missed you too @Gabriela.:-( We had a very enlightening discussion. We finished chapter 71. One more chapter to go, 72, then we're starting on FROM PAUL TO MARK.
Also, there's no study group next Sunday. Next one is on Sunday June 12. See you then.:cool:
Great! thanks for the update @Redrock12 🤗 see you on June 12 then! Good to know we're continuing with From Paul To Mark 🤓 I still did not read it

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop for From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity

Here's the video of the last meeting, which focused in more detail on Witzel's Origins of the World's Mythologies, Zoroaster and some of the history of the region leading up Early Christianity.

The audio

And the folder

We will be going over Ch 2: Paul's Literary Environment in more detail and our next meeting will be Sat 11 May.

See you all then!

Hi guys, I’m having trouble logging in to the zoom account used for our reading workshops. It is asking for a verification code that is being sent to logos’ email address which I cannot access. Let me see if he replies, otherwise I will have to use another login. Stay tuned!

I just started reading "From Paul to Mark" and would like to participate in the workshop. I see there is a Sunday meeting at 1700 UTC which would be about 1300 Eastern Standard Time (United States). I hope I understand this correctly. Thanks so much. I'll be on the lookout for a link

I just started reading "From Paul to Mark" and would like to participate in the workshop. I see there is a Sunday meeting at 1700 UTC which would be about 1300 Eastern Standard Time (United States). I hope I understand this correctly. Thanks so much. I'll be on the lookout for a link

Hello Saki! Yes, Sunday meetings start at 13:00 EST, and we share the link 30 mins before.

Glad you decided to join :-).

There may be a conflicting meeting on the 12ht, or maybe we can move from to the other?

The reading workshop starts 2 hours before the other meeting, so there's no issue. We might finish a little earlier though, to have enough space between the two.

Back
Top Bottom