(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
While pondering this, I noticed there are some similarities between Zoroaster's and Gurdjieff's cosmology. There's the following on Wikipedia regarding the esoteric group Gurdjieff referred to as the Sarmoung Brotherhood:
While catching up on some MindMatters episodes, I was struck by this response by Alan Francis, where he mentions that Gurdjieff's character "Ashiata Shiemash" in Beelzebub's Tales was a literary representation of Zoroaster, and elaborates on the story. Prior to writing my previous post, the connection had occurred to me intuitively, but because Ashiata Shiemash's adventures take place in Babylon, I presumed that it was perhaps a different person related to that civilisation. Apparently my intuition was correct, and I found Alan's elaboration to be very enlightening. He also mentions the Sarmoung Brotherhood and bees at one point, as well!

As a side note, I highly recommend both interviews with Alan on MindMatters - the other one is here - and would humbly request if the guys could get him back for a catch up sometime this year (@Approaching Infinity @Ennio) as the dynamics between him and the team always seem wonderfully inspiring: Knowledge of the West and Wisdom of the East in Action!

Hi tocayo, I want to sign up for a reading but I can only do it in Spanish. In the readings you have available in Spanish, I want to participate. Although I guess it will depend on the book you are going to read, it doesn't matter, I want to participate.

I have:

9/11, the definitive truth - Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Joe Quinn.
The High Strangeness - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Secret History of the World - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Wave, Volume 1 - Riding the Wave - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Wave, volume 2 - The Soul Hackers - Laura Knight-Jadczyk - page 206
The Wave, Vol. 3 - Stripped to the Bone - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The Wave, volume 4 - In the dark in front of the mirror - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Political ponerology - Dr. Andrzej M. Łobaczewski

Hi tocayo, I want to sign up for a reading but I can only do it in Spanish. In the readings you have available in Spanish, I want to participate. Although I guess it will depend on the book you are going to read, it doesn't matter, I want to participate.

Hola tocayo, we are about to finish the Wave series, and we'll start Laura's From Paul to Mark. We talked about the possibility of discussing another book in between, but we are not sure yet. I'll keep you posted. But you could join the workshops anyway, just listening to the discussions, and maybe later, you can participate more actively and share your ideas. What do you think? It would be great if you could join.

Hello everyone,

The Am-EU meeting will start in 20 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 88232577894
Passcode: 122448

See you!

Back
Top Bottom