(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Sorry for missing most of the meetup. I felt a little tired this afternoon before joining and decided to rest my eyes for a little bit during the meetup so I could participate in the conversation a little more, usually a quick nod refreshes my batteries, and didn't wake up until I saw everyone on their screen saying their goodbyes!

Hey @ryu. No, we will reconvene until March due to new activities in the private forum that have priority. But we could also agree on new temporary schedules. I'll keep posted.

Meanwhile, we could read or make some brief notes about what we have learned about intelligent design as we agreed. There are a couple of threads about the topic to remember important points. Like this one:

Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

And this one, for example:

Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection

Take care and see you soon! :hug2:

Last edited:
Hi Aus-Asia-Am group, as logos5x5 mentioned above, their group is taking a break until March due to activities in the private forum. With that in mind, what do you all think about having our meeting this evening so we can discuss some options? We could continue our meetings at the same time at night, but perhaps keep it to just one hour if people have a very early start the next day, or we could start earlier in the afternoon Sydney time?

Let me know what you all think!

Hey @ryu. No, we will reconvene until March due to new activities in the private forum that have priority. But we could also agree on new temporary schedules. I'll keep posted.

Meanwhile, we could read or make some brief notes about what we have learned about intelligent design as we agreed. There are a couple of threads about the topic to remember important points. Like this one:

Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

And this one, for example:

Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection

Take care and see you soon! :hug2:
Have great and productive meeting! It's my dad birthday anyway, we're going to listen some Serbian music and have chevapi:-). With you in spirit.❤️

Have great and productive meeting! It's my dad birthday anyway, we're going to listen some Serbian music and have chevapi:-). With you in spirit.❤️

Happy birthday to your dad. Have a great time, Martina!

To all the Am-EU workshop attendees:

What would you think if we move the workshops temporarily to Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)?

Also, we could continue on Saturdays at 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time). But as almost everyone participate in the activities in the private section afterward too, maybe it would be too much?

What do you think?

You'll see a poll at the top of this thread, could you please vote? It will help us to figure out the best option for everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom