Cassiopaea Forum Reading Workshops - Public

(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Gabriela

Padawan Learner
I prefer the 1st but just because it's been sooo long no see. But at the same time it is a good opportunity for me to catch up... I've been behind for a looong time, now I'm in chapter 52 and reading everyday so I'll see where I'm at on the 8th. Even 7 Nights in a Rogues Bed went second in line 😅 I hope you all have a great new year's eve!!🥂🥂🍾

Saman

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Since I thought we had already agreed on our last meeting that the next reading workshop would be on Jan 8, I have not started reading the chapter 67 of the Wave series yet. Instead I started reading the first book of the Billionaire Banker series, thinking I was now ready to start reading this series after having read 35 other romance novels. So since our last meeting and I am on book 4 right now with this interesting, and ahem, VERY steamy series. :cool2:

So if we are going to have the meeting on Jan 1, I am not sure if I am going to be able to read the whole chapter by then. Also since, I am not sure how many pages chapter 67 has to make a guesstimate because the Kindle version doesn't show page numbers for this edition--I promise to stop complaining about this one day! LOL

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Great reading workshop. Lots of participation reading the quotes. Also lots of input into the discussion.
Personally, I seem to get a lot more out of discussing the material in a group setting. The other participants will see things that I miss, and so I learn exponentially more than if I was going it solo.
Plus we have an experienced and more-than-capable group leader in @logos5x5 who keeps us on topic.
FWIW

Top Bottom