(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Reading through Ch 33, and it’s full of many insights (as always), especially with regards to cleaning our machine.

I decided to re-read Samenow’s The Myth of the Out of Character Crime. For anyone who hasn’t already read all the books on psychopathy, it’s so worth doing. And doing it with the aim of spotting those behaviours within oneself more so than spotting it in others. It’s quite the shock of the system!
[

Here is the thread on Raine, Samenow, Fallon: Neuropsychology & The Work.
Reading through Ch 33, and it’s full of many insights (as always), especially with regards to cleaning our machine.

I decided to re-read Samenow’s The Myth of the Out of Character Crime. For anyone who hasn’t already read all the books on psychopathy, it’s so worth doing. And doing it with the aim of spotting those behaviours within oneself more so than spotting it in others. It’s quite the shock of the system!
[

Here is the thread on Raine, Samenow, Fallon: Neuropsychology & The Work.
I haven’t read that book yet. I’ll check it out. Political Ponerology was a big Eye opener for me too.

Thank you for today's meeting. Thank you also for having my friend join us. When he said he was interested in the material and joining the workshop, I thought he was joking or going to join a future workshop after introducing himself to the forum and reading and contemplating more of the material. I didn't expect him to join in and listen in on the entire workshop today and participate. I would have forewarned everyone.

I feel like he threw himself into the deep end. He is eternally grateful for you guys allowing him to join today. Your gentle guidance and nudging him to a deeper understanding of the process of the workshop and the material greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

Thank you for today's meeting. Thank you also for having my friend join us. When he said he was interested in the material and joining the workshop, I thought he was joking or going to join a future workshop after introducing himself to the forum and reading and contemplating more of the material. I didn't expect him to join in and listen in on the entire workshop today and participate. I would have forewarned everyone.

I feel like he threw himself into the deep end. He is eternally grateful for you guys allowing him to join today. Your gentle guidance and nudging him to a deeper understanding of the process of the workshop and the material greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

Thanks for sharing this SMM. These are public workshops focused on the members of the forum, if you want to invite someone that's familiar to Laura's work (family, friend) that's still not part of the forum (you mentioned that he will join soon), please share it here before the meeting, and include them in the spreadsheet too; with a tag that it's your guest.

It's important that they know the rules and objectives of the workshops. And it also helps if the other person has some fresh info about the discussed topics, but if it's a listener and catches up later on, all good.

Well, great discussion today guys. We'll continue with chapter 29 from this part on:

The discussion continues, during the course of which the stranger tells Schweitzer:

The true writings of Philosophers are only understood by the truly Adept. Therefore, touching the Time, they would write nothing certain; yea, I say, no Lover of this Art, can find the Art of preparing this Mystery in his whole Life, without the Communication of some true Adept Man. In this respect, and for this Cause, I advise you, my Friend, because you have seen the true Matter of the true Work, not to forget your self, and thirsting after the perfection of this Art, to cast away your own Goods; for you can never find it out. … For unless you know the thing, from the beginning of the Work to the end, you know nothing thereof. Indeed I have told you enough, yet you are ignorant how the Stone of Philosophers is made, and again, how the Glassy Seal of Hermes is broaken, in which Sol gives forth Splendor from his Metallick Rayes, wonderfully coloured, and in which Speculum, the Eyes of Narcissus behold Metals transmutable, and from which Rayes the Adept gather their fire, by the help of which, Volatile Metals are fixed into most fixed Gold, or Silver.

I'll share the video and audio as soon as they are ready. Take care, and see you soon!

Thanks for sharing this SMM. These are public workshops focused on the members of the forum, if you want to invite someone that's familiar to Laura's work (family, friend) that's still not part of the forum (you mentioned that he will join soon), please share it here before the meeting, and include them in the spreadsheet too; with a tag that it's your guest.

It's important that they know the rules and objectives of the workshops. And it also helps if the other person has some fresh info about the discussed topics, but if it's a listener and catches up later on, all good.

Thank you @logos5x5. Noted and apologies.

Back
Top Bottom