(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Yes @Arwenn , he's a bit of an odd duck. He usually writes what seem like cryptic messages, and I don't think the french folk understand him either.
He joins Reading sessions (some times EE too, if I am not mistaken) which are open to Non-FOTCM members. What is interesting is he seems to be listening to conversations, acts as if he is an indifferent world, slowly moving hands while sitting or standing (as if he is in some sort of bliss), always smiling (some days more). He writes messages which are hard to understand to even know whether it is relevant or not. you can see him in the Reading Video's Luis posts.

I don’t know what to say about yumi, lol. He has been spotted doing some weird aerobic excercises which made us laugh, lives in his own world for sure, sometimes half-naked. So far, we have managed ok but worth keeping a close eye if it becomes too much distracting. There could be some energetic implications ie unknowingly he may be countering the group’s energy by mis-aligned intent and lack of honesty.

May I ask, when is the next Zoom for the Europe section? I scrolled through the pages but I didn't see it yet. - Seeing the dates, i assume it is going to be on Saturday the 15th? Is it possible to join, or are the signups closed>?

Last edited:
@edgitarra, it looks to be the time below (I go on the Au-As-Ru meeting). The Zoom link ID is usually posted before the meeting (you could also click on the link @logos5x5 posted a page or 2 back, it’s the same link each week). :-)

Ok, so the best single date from all the data would be: Saturdays - 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM UTC

If you have any doubts about the UTC times, you can go to any search engine and write 6 PM UTC, or 6 PM UTC [and your country].

@edgitarra, it looks to be the time below (I go on the Au-As-Ru meeting). The Zoom link ID is usually posted before the meeting (you could also click on the link @logos5x5 posted a page or 2 back, it’s the same link each week). :-)
Nice. I also wrote my name in the spread sheet. If I may ask one more thing, what chapter is the one I need to delve in for the next session? Is it Chapter 21? I ask because I've seen logos writing about the last one being chapter 20 part 2, and someone else replied it's a bit going into 21. That is why im not sure.

Nice. I also wrote my name in the spread sheet. If I may ask one more thing, what chapter is the one I need to delve in for the next session? Is it Chapter 21? I ask because I've seen logos writing about the last one being chapter 20 part 2, and someone else replied it's a bit going into 21. That is why im not sure.

I think we'll be discussing chapter 21: ROSWELL REVISITED OR SHADES OF THE X-FILES, we were supposed to go half way through 21 but we only finished 20 last time.

Hello everyone, just a reminder that all attendants to the workshops need to be registered in this list. If you are not in it but you are already participating, please write your forum name. The same applies to anyone that wants to participate for the first time; all members of the forum are welcome.

I think we'll be discussing chapter 21: ROSWELL REVISITED OR SHADES OF THE X-FILES, we were supposed to go half way through 21 but we only finished 20 last time.

Yes, we'll discuss Chapter 21 in the next workshop.

Hi beetlemaniac and Au-Asia-Am group!

Just checking something: you have twice listed in attendance a member named 'yumi'. There was once a forum member with that name, but we're pretty sure he left the forum many years ago. Who might you have confused for someone by that name?
I think bettlemaniac is referring to Oemia. I saw on one of the Au-Asia-Am sessions that he put both his names (oemia and yumi). He's in both of the workshop groups.
Hi guys, I'm also a little puzzled about what Oemia/yumi gets out of being in the Workshop, but I have asked him whether he understood the discussion and his reply was "si". I'm sorry I hadn't seen your post earlier Niall, as I don't check this thread til the day of the Workshop, normally. Sid, your comment about energetic implications sounds interesting and may be important to consider as well. Looking forward to today's workshop. Thanks Arwenn for posting the reminder!

I'm having trouble getting onto the meeting - is the request to join coming through?

It said "Preparing meeting" for a long time so I disconnected and reconnected.

I´m having both Zoom issues (first sound, then sound repaired itself but my microphone still didn´t work) and now I have connection issues. :(

Luis, my internet connection went down, can I come in back?
It seems that my microphone isn't working, you couldn't hear me. Thanks to Loreta for her translation.

Luis, Ma connexion internet s'est interrompue, puis-je entrer ?
Il semble que mon micro ne fonctionne pas, vous ne m'entendiez pas. Merci à Loreta pour sa traduction.

Back
Top Bottom