Cassiopaea forum not responding

Mayb

Jedi Master
Dear editors, since begining of weekend I have problem to in open Cassiopaea Forum. I sometimes managed to open it or even read one or two posts and then it does not respond, and the message appears on my screan that the windows encountered problem and that internet explorer do not respond.
I have tried to restard ,my computer , and I do not have problems to open other websites, I do open Sott.net without any problem, but after trying to open the Cassiopaea forum , it encounter the problem. I have never problem with this.
I am trying now access from another computer and I do not have problem for now.
I have clean also all cookies and old files, and I dont have mush experience, just wanted to check does anybody has some similar problems, and is there any possible solution, or should I check is something wrong with my computer ?
Thank you !

Meri said:
Dear editors, since begining of weekend I have problem to in open Cassiopaea Forum. I sometimes managed to open it or even read one or two posts and then it does not respond, and the message appears on my screan that the windows encountered problem and that internet explorer do not respond.
I have tried to restard ,my computer , and I do not have problems to open other websites, I do open Sott.net without any problem, but after trying to open the Cassiopaea forum , it encounter the problem. I have never problem with this.
I have clean also all cookies and old files, and I dont have mush experience, just wanted to check does anybody has some similar problems, and is there any possible solution, or should I check is something wrong with my computer ?
Thank you !

Hello Meri,

I am not an editor nor do I have anything at all to do with the running of this site. However, I do spend most of my days in front of a computer. Your description sounds like the effects of being hijacked by SpyWare and/or AdWare. Do you have any utilities that you can run to do a scan of your system?

-- Chris

I have it but I have not scanned , maybe because I havent problems with other windows programs , I will scanned now and check is it going to find anything.
Thanks MetaDjinn!

Meri said:
Thank you !

Hi Meri. I was getting a 503 error for about a year. I was with Brighthouse ISP and once switched (to Verizon), I was able to get back on the forum. It may be an ISP issue, fwiw.

Kris

Thanks, I scanned and I solve some spy issuses, for now seems fine, I am on forum , although I havent watched carefully what type of error it shows.
I will check if it happend again , thanks Kris

uffff, for many days I could not access the forum from the office. I had to go home, send myself an email with a copy of the posts, and come back to the office to read them :P
Now after running an anti-spyware I can access again.

Meri said:
Thanks, I scanned and I solve some spy issuses, for now seems fine, I am on forum , although I havent watched carefully what type of error it shows.
I will check if it happend again , thanks Kris

OK, cool. Keep on top of updates and scans!

Back
Top Bottom