Car Alarms going off

trendsetter37

The Living Force
I put off posting this for awhile now but after the experience today I thought that I would share what has been occurring the past 3-4 months.

In the beginning I noticed while walking the dog at night or early in the morning car alarms would sound. This doesn't happen very often but often enough to notice. And at times of the day or night when people are asleep. Just to get an idea of the context a list of occurences are below:

• walking our 5am: car alarm goes off in our apartment complex that I cannot see.
  • walking lana (our dog) 7am: suv alarm goes off sound malfunctions in the beginning and all lights flash for 10 minutes. Begins when I turn the corner and I'm maybe less than 1000 meters away. Nobody comes to the car and I did not hear locks or re-locking that would normally happen if somebody realizes their alarm is going off.
  • Two different times in the grocery parking lot when I waited in the car as my wife went inside. Each time I made sure to spot what car is going off. Again nobody comes to reset the alarm it just goes off for a few seconds.
  • Coming back from a family get together (around easter holiday) when we were unloading luggage the car next to where I was picking up luggage honked it's alarm horn loudly a couple of times to which all the family members around me cringed. I didn't really flinch because I was almost expecting it.

I think there may be a few other times that I cannot recall directly but the kicker was today.

I was outside loading up the car and was actually thinking about Ark's fractal work, Quantum electrodynamics, and teleportation. Really just kicking it around in my head. Parrallel to me being outside loading the car my wife and daughter were inside packing up food and other assorted items. Well then an alarm goes off sporadically again probably less than a thousand yards away in the parking lot but not directly in my vicinity. I stop what i'm doing and walk towards our door to see if they hear it inside. Well at this point my daughter is walking out and before I can even finish my sentence of "Did you hear that?" Another one goes off right behind me.

It was kind of funny because she stopped me looking at me kind of non-plussed and said yea you're not crazy we heard them too. There conversation inside before this event was My wife: "Where is 'trendsetter'" then the first alarm goes off, Daughter & Wife: "Oh he must be outside" (because they too are use to this by now i guess). And then when she (my daughter) comes out of the door as I am walking towards the door I ask "um did you guys...."(Then the second car alarm sounds right behind me). Don't know which car it was because it was too quick and I was in the breezway.

I dunno...maybe they are little tremors? But I thought today's occurrence was a bit comical.

trendsetter37 said:
I dunno...maybe they are little tremors? But I thought today's occurrence was a bit comical.
What you wrote reminded me of this recent session:

(trendsetter37) So, on April the 18th, I had another experience that I dunno if it's an out of body experience or not, but... But after reading Thirty Years Among the Dead, I was wondering is that just... hallucinatory, or similar being out of body, or... What was that? I've had them more than once, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to put too much stock in it, or let it distract, I guess...

A: Did you feel an electrical shock?

Q: (trendsetter37) I felt an electrical buzzing, and I could feel different distinct frequencies of vibrating. However I have felt shocked before while meditating.

A: You might want to limit such activity in the present time when staying in the body can be problematic.

Q: (trendsetter37) So, limit the out of body... (Menrva) Well, when you're having problems, limit it. (trendsetter37) Okay. I remember how to stop it. So, car alarms... Sometimes, if I'm out really early in the morning, I notice car alarms going off, but they're not really close to me. And it's at times when no one else is awake. I do notice sometimes that psychic phenomenon come from yourself, but... What does the car alarm phenomenon mean?

A: Relate back to your previous question: an alarm.

Q: (Magpie) But you set one off just before Easter. (trendsetter37) I was anxious...

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34616.0.html

So, I'm not sure how this would work but perhaps when you feel this 'buzzing', you can slow it down or completely eliminate the oobe stuff? If theses recent occurrences have anything to do with the above session, it sounds as if someone or something may be trying to get your attention.

There is also this post containing a snippet from a transcript in a thread on sleep paralysis and spontaneous oobe that may be helpful. I thought the description of what can happen pretty interesting so perhaps this may be part of what the c's are referring to. Dunno:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31960.msg430401.html#msg430401

Hope that helps. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom