Cannot access QFG publishing site

D Rusak

Jedi Council Member
Hi,
I was going to try to start a subscription but I cannot get to the page after you click "next" once you type in how much you would like to subscribe for. I tried also just going to the QFG bookstore and I cannot access that either. I have been having this problem since 2ish pm (??) EST yesterday. I'm not feeling immensely guilty because I just happened to buy Ponerology (in hard copy!) last week, but if you guys are asking for dough, it must be crunch time over there!

Two questions:
1. When you set up the subscription is it possible to set which date of the month the money is pulled?
2. I ordered the Ponerology book off of WingTV's site because shipping was much less and it should get to me much sooner. You guys still get the same amount of money from this, right?

Cheers
DR

PS- I am not having any problems accessing the forum or general SOTT pages.

For various reasons, all of our sites are spread across multiple servers in multiple countries. This is to make it more difficult to block us out. Plans are in the works to use this system to make it nigh impossible to be blocked and to allow people to access the signs and various other sites via what I am dubbing a "DM" or Dynamic Mirror...more on that later.

As for the problem... weird, it works one minute, then it doesn't, try using : http://208.97.162.191/

/Jason

D Rusak said:
Two questions:
1. When you set up the subscription is it possible to set which date of the month the money is pulled?
The first donation occurs usually the day after you sign up for the monthly service, and then every 30 days thereafter.
So, if you start a subscription on the right day, you'll be all set!

I still can't get on, even with the 208.... address. I tried this at home (free city wi-fi) as well as in the lab at school and I cannot access it.

Since I wanted to start a subcription around the 1st of the month anyway, I'll give it some time- and see if trying some other computers or connections makes a difference. Otherwise, hail to the snail.

Back
Top Bottom