Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

my new girlfriend in Nepanee, she says to me she has a thirst for knowledge not getting into details but I hope one day I can better serve this group and bring this pearl onboard. Synchronicitys are stupid off the charts.
You know, I showed my mother the videos of the trucks.

She was amazed! And she couldn’t figure out why media (in Croatia) is not showing that.
Like, media reports on bunch of stupid news and how noone reports about such a big, guinness record braking event! It really made her think and so I asked; if they are not showing that, what you you think media is also not showing.
She looked at me and said nothing but countinued to rant about: „of course people gathered!!! That’s only human thing to do! I would go out and greet them and I‘m fully vaccinated!! I don’t understand!!!!“

To cut the story short, she went to visits hr.sott (as I told her) for extra news 😎
And then was stunned again on why she can’t find sott on google…
A small wake up call? Maybe… I‘ll see…

I just hope she continues on visiting sott and not to get herself boosted….

What we see and what moves us so much (it moves me a lot) is that what “they” (the PTB) tried to do for two years, the isolation, the separation, the submission, the dis-unity, everything they had as a dream, we can see that it didn't work. People are united again, the human side is still intact and this is what makes us feel an immense, extraordinary joy and makes us say that in spite of everything human beings are good, kind, trusting and resilient. Those who control this planet see that the power of love is stronger than anything.

Perhaps this wave will open the hearts of those who are still afraid, who are still isolated, of those who have lost all hope in humans. I don't know. All I know is that it feels good to see it all, no matter what the outcome. We are witnesses of this human goodness, even if it lasts little or not!

Haven't listened to the whole post cast because since 4:30 am I'm preparing for my day in Ottawa. The Lunch is ready, my Canadian flag is fixe to my old Sherwood that I recuperate from my shed, forgotten for the last 10 years. I will be leaving soon with my daughter not knowing if we will even get close to Ottawa but we will try to get there and reach parliament hill from Gatineau QC.

At 6:20 min. Of the post cast, Justin Trudeau is half brother is giving an interview that is worth listening to. When the scripture tell us that in this end time family will be divided, brother will fight again brother, husband again spouse etc..., like we all realised in the past 2 years here, we will know that the time has come.

We hope to take many pictures and videos today; hopefully we can access the web and can share some with you on the forum if not, will post them tomorrow. Some may think that I don’t follow the C’s words of caution, which it may not be wise to go but He! I never witnessed a live revolution in this life and sorry but I have to be true to my true nature as a great soul told us to do. Fighting tyranny peacefully, supporting fellow Canadians that took the road for all of us, brought back the Canadian spirit into the light from the dark spell that cover the whole world, I cannot stand down. A few weeks ago my wife asked me if we should sale everything we own and move to a different country, I was speechless. Now she understands that we got to hold the line here, that this despotism will cover the world eventually. She was the first to say that we should go to Ottawa today but unfortunately she learned yesterday that she as to work and won’t be part of what I like to think is a real push again the PTB.

Pray for the success of this movement, this wave of freedom that can reach in amplitude something not seen for a long time.

The future is open.

Fear is a reaction; to be brave is a decision.

Love you all, got to go.

Here some more images from Quebec;

Fun fact, I've been doing long distance for 6 months now for this company. I usually park my truck at night at my customer's for morning delivery. So I was pretty naive about the business that hookers run in the trucks stop.
My girlfriend explained to me that there are "Lizzies" looking for customers in truck stops, and because she decided that she wants to keep me for her she wants to put stickers on my truck : Knowledge protects.
s-l300.png

The majority of the drivers I work with every day are Sikh. They support the convoy. All of them want to work and raise their families in a better situation than they had in India. All of us want that, regardless of what country we originated in.

Here is a video of a truck driver who came to Ottowa to participate in the convoy. He has been covering the event, and this is his latest update of the evening when the first wave of trucks arrived to the capital. I recommend watching the whole video, but you can watch from this point, where you can see a Sikh trucker.

I also recommend watching this testimonial of a person who went to support a passing convoy. I think it demonstates pretty well what it means to people. Yes, we all know that there is very little chance that things will change and they will win. We also know that great efforts will be made and are already in progress to manipulate, subvert and spoil the protest. So it's not about the outcome. But it seems to me that it is about the human spirit.

This person in the video smiles entire video and says that he hasn't been so happy for awhile. That he can't stop smiling. Corona craziness made everyone so depressed, and now they have an opportunity to feel happy. We know how things operate in this world, and it's very possible that their hopes will be crushed, but I still think that it is a powerful message to the Universe, and this is also very important. Let's hope that it will make a difference on some level, because this excitement and hope is being felt even thousand kilometers away.

And I also wanted to give another example of what kind of presstitute RT has become. While on their English site they do have some articles about the convoy, and they probably do cover it on TV, though I don't know to what extend. After all, their foreign viewers do want this kind of content.

But there are zero articles about the convoy on the Russian RT site. There is only one about the truckers, where they basically retell what is written on the mainstream media, with the slant that this protest will cause big problems to the economy.

Sure, Russian audience may be more interested in other things, but the fact is that Simonyan for inside Russian audience is always sharing her rabid pro-vax position, and so it seems that for Russian audience they behave exactly like the rest of the mainstream media. Zero coverage, and if there is coverage, they are blaming the truckers for the upcoming economic problems.

Other Russian media sources do mention the convoy and the protest.

Fun fact, I've been doing long distance for 6 months now for this company. I usually park my truck at night at my customer's for morning delivery. So I was pretty naive about the business that hookers run in the trucks stop.
My girlfriend explained to me that there are "Lizzies" looking for customers in truck stops, and because she decided that she wants to keep me for her she wants to put stickers on my truck : Knowledge protects.
View attachment 54126

You must have led a sheltered life, man. I've never once driven a truck and I've known about lot lizards since high school.

Back
Top Bottom