Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

For those who want to capture the essence of the freedom convoy, here is a you tube video where you can listen to organiser of this huge movement supported massively by the public. As already posted, the movement is now supported by driver from the U.S. so it is now international and frankly I think that the power that be as not figured out how to stop this massive movement for freedom, yet. From what I hear Trudeau and is band don't know what is befalling upon them, the media are trying to delegitimize it and will only show to the public what a bunch of liar they are. If this movement can get the international media attention that it disserves, it can be the spark that ignite a worldwide rebellion again the NWO or so I think.

Faytene TV - Speaking to the Issues Shaping Our Nation - Freedom Convoy 2022 - Hearing From Coordinators On The Ground | Facebook

Freedom Convoy 2022 - Hearing From Coordinators On The Ground​

3:50 this is for the future of our country, for our children.

5:00 video of the support from the population

6:20 Coordinator Lena from Newfoundland speak of her battle since the beginning again the mandate, we are the peoples and they are our civil servant (government) 50,000 trucker are going peacefully to Ottawa because they don't listen to our questions. The media try falsely to depict the movement as a protest for road damage. The peoples in her province are asleep because of the media, she want to awake them. Everyone is impacted by those measure, the convoy is not just for the profit to the trucker (stop the mandate for the truck industry) but for everyone.

11:00 Coordinator Jason speak. The reaction from Canadian, the emotion and love fill is heart , it's no longer about mandate but about what is wrong with this country. The whole unity of the country to show the world that we can peacefully change or oppose the government and this turn toward fascism.

19:30 Coordinator Harold speak. Ladies bringing food to trucker, people buying diesel for them, we can't forget history and our father that fought in the last war again the Nazi. It is our turn as our forefather did to raise our voice for freedom peacefully.

25:00 this is a movement not divided by religion or politic but about unity. Uniting all, a tipping point for the country. Very emotional speech from Jason, is background as a native who was separated from is family as a child and how it destroyed him and how the support shown to this large movement as a healing effect on him, giving him strength to bring it to it end game. We will have a new Canada.

30:00 what to expect in Ottawa. Make a peaceful statement but a clear one. Let get together, let heal, like minded people gathering who are standing together to guard Canada, we are not a bunch of terrorism. Bringing Canada back together, tell our government that it is time to move on. Have an open discussion about the vaccine, more and more are suffering from it.

36:15 five country are attacking our website (Hackers) Russia, China, Spain, Brazil and Canada. They are trying to stop us. Expecting at first 5000 truck, last night (Sunday night) the convoy in Calgary was 100 km long with 2000 truck, today in it was 150 km long with 3000 truck. We think that in Ottawa we will be 1 million individual, truck driver and people who drive with us in car in support.

40:00 Lena as spoken with Brian Peckford, last remaining architect of the Canadian bill of right and freedom, who fully support the movement. It is our right to oppose a government that oppose our freedom.

47:00 Jason talk about is attempt to reach the prime minister (Trudeau) by phone but was turn back, the he try to reach Doug Ford prime minister of Ontario but again they were rude, if you don't follow the vaccine mandate you are terrorist. They try to stop the go fund me but the fund will be release after talking to them with our lawyer and the support from many Canadian that gave, who send message to go fund me that they were totally backing this movement.

If you really want to feel the heart of this convoy for freedom and those behind it, there is much more in this 50 min. Interview. You will see that this is a movement by humble human being again the tyranny of the few psychopath in power whose mask are falling by the days. I think that the globalist in charge of our Canadian government don’t know how to answer this movement for freedom. They are walking on thin ice if I may say. As I think that the example of this freedom call can ignite in many countries around the globe but, the words as to get out.

Listen to the leader of the conservative party Otoule. Can we possibly develope a dialogue with them.

In this 2 min. video, you get the picture and answer.

live stream feed on youtube. convoy in Brandon, Manitoba as of this posting
Oh, thanks for reminding me, I have a very appropriate picture of a rig in the convoy:

4BCBB4F1-6895-4C31-A321-D090C1D9AE41.jpeg
This aerial photo over the Saskatchewan highway yesterday, as they traveled towards the Manitoba border:
82BD031C-FB82-411C-A018-3E59703A7A76.jpeg
By a quirk of early 20th century history, we have a large population of Mennonites and Hutterites (similar to Amish) here. Bodily and religious autonomy are cornerstones to their communities and faith. The bulwark of the resistance in Manitoba with economic power are these two religious groups.
The Hutterite Ladies groups in the community are preparing to ensure everyone is fed well:

AE27F302-F468-4611-92F3-83FF17D0C799.jpeg

This was in my Windows 10 Edge pop up stories this morning. Usually nothing worth reading there, so this was a surprise.
Indeed the govt/media is strenuously avoiding this.

A snippet:

Truck Convoy supporters would be correct in their contention that the protest isn’t attracting nearly as much official attention compared to prior protests that have been numerically much smaller , such as the pro-Wet’suwet’en blockades that dominated the national discourse in early 2020. Only on Monday did the convoy first receive acknowledgement from major party leaders. Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole dodged a question on the convoy, while Prime Minister Justin Trudeau obliquely mentioned the protests while accusing Conservatives of “fear mongering” by linking trucker vaccine mandates to supply chain disruptions.

Actually, one of the only major organizations to comment on the protest has been the Canadian Trucking Alliance, who denounced it . The CTA – which previously opposed vaccine mandates on truckers – is now advising truckers to comply and “strongly disapproves” of protests to the contrary . “This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” wrote the group in a Saturday statement.

The CTA represents the corporate owners of trucking companies. They don't represent owner/operators. Everyone we know in that group are schills.

Noticed headlines in BC that seemed, at one point, to overshadow, leaving some confusion with people concerning the protest. See here below:

So, as the big cross Canada protest takes flight, the West Coast Trucking Association decides to have a protest, with press coverage.

Here is one message for the W.C.T.A. from their friendly supporters 6 days ago (what could go wrong):

1643181298373.png

I had heard on the news here today about the possibility of violence when this protest comes to Ottawa and also comparing it to the Jan. 6th "insurrection" in Washington, D.C. -
“Some of the organizers are trying to get people to dial back the rhetoric, but the genie's already out of the bottle,” he said. “People are energized in an incredible way right now, and it's hard to see something not happening. I don't know if it would be on the scale of Jan. 6 in the United States, but there are so many angry people.”

Back
Top Bottom