Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

I doubt it. Most likely, the majority of those claiming they won't get the booster will fold the moment they're told to get it. If there's one thing Canadians have demonstrated in abundance over the past year - with the exception of the convoy - it's their utter spinelessness. And the convoy was really the exception that proved the rule. After Castreau tore the Charter in two to suppress it, there should have been uprisings across the country. Instead ... applause from the vaxtards.
I agree that the majority will fold, however the one thing that might make a difference is that the cruel mandates apply not only to adults but also to children. Any unvaxxed child over the age of 12 is also banned from all travel and is subject to exactly the same restrictions and removal from society as adults are. This is so sickening that even fully vaxxed parents are starting to question this, and as more and more vax injuries come to light we may see some more pushback. Let us hope so, for the treatment of the children in Canada throughout the pandemic has been incredibly harsh and the long term damage to these kids is horrifying.

I agree that the majority will fold, however the one thing that might make a difference is that the cruel mandates apply not only to adults but also to children. Any unvaxxed child over the age of 12 is also banned from all travel and is subject to exactly the same restrictions and removal from society as adults are. This is so sickening that even fully vaxxed parents are starting to question this, and as more and more vax injuries come to light we may see some more pushback. Let us hope so, for the treatment of the children in Canada throughout the pandemic has been incredibly harsh and the long term damage to these kids is horrifying.
I'd hope so, but again, the very fact that liberal parents shrugged as their children were subjected to two years of pointless, damaging torture, then rushed to get their kids vaxxed as soon as they were eligible, and in large part coped with "COVID would have been worse" when their kids were damaged, makes me doubt this will have an effect anywhere but on the margins.

However, if you illegally enter the US via the southern border, no vax is required nor anything else for that matter.

It's anarchotyranny. If you're a resident of a first-world, western country, and more specifically a native-born resident from the original population, you're subjected to the full crushing weight of the managerial state. In this case, required to be vaxxed in order to travel. That's the tyranny.

On the other hand, if you're coming from a third world country, you're allowed to flagrantly ignore immigration laws and medical regulations. That's the anarchy.

It seems to be the basic governing principle for western "democracies".

I decided to have a look at the Alberta Covid graphs to see if I could find anything interesting. It's a bit inconclusive to my eyes but the wave pattern is interesting. The top graph is 'Covid-19 attributed deaths', the middle graph shows vaccinations from dose 1-4, and the third graph is 'Hospitalization Rate (per 1,000,000)' broken up into zones with an 'Alberta average' in black. I had to stretch the first and last graph to make the vax graph fit the timeline. It's interesting to note that most of the months are all different and that I had to add the year.

I have no idea how accurate these numbers actually are.

Alberta Covid Comparison Graphs.jpg

The bell curve is a common thing (maybe not the repetition?)

Thanks Maat. It was more the 'trend' that I was looking at. Notice the overall trend in hospitalisations and deaths in comparison to the number of new vaccinations. The second last hospitalisations peak is the highest ever (black line) and comes just after the 3rd dose vax peak (orange). But the black line doesn't go down as far like it did in previous troughs. Then the very, very last 'peaks' of all three graphs shows a rise of hospitalisations and 'attributed' deaths with the 4th dose (green) being almost nil (less then 1% (maybe even less then 0.5%) of people in Alberta have gotten the 4th shot). Is there a 'saturation' level that's been met?

They'll do nothing aside from cheer on the authorities as they stamp out whatever small resistance develops.

Unfortunately, peoples minds are being abjectly aided and abetted by a ridiculously consolidated press narrative, and if not there, social media picks up the slack. What's that old phrase dealing with putty in the hand, people are well moldable. Speaking of which, off the phone this week with an older couple from Quebec, wherein, poor folks, they were agog with fear at what they said was a new serious 6th wave, and we all need to get the 4th booster. What do you do with that.

Thanks Maat. It was more the 'trend' that I was looking at. Notice the overall trend in hospitalisations and deaths in comparison to the number of new vaccinations.

Yes, aside from looking to correspond to the cycles of flue, the graph also looks to correspond with government and corporates vaccine mandates timelines, along with the Orders dates for vax-passes to reenter society's venues (restaurants, planes, trains, the kids local hockey arena etc.).

This “letter” has been circulating on several of the “outlier” Canadian telegram threads that I follow.
I personally have been recently reunited with several people we lost connections with, due to our refusal to “bend the knee”,.
They were all previously medically compliant Canadians, who, now that they are unable to go along to get along anymore, they have reached out to me...the rebel!
Several of them are double poked, and experiencing health difficuties, and exclaiming Mia culpa!
So, for what it’s worth, a few more adding consciousness awareness to the field.
7E52F9B2-57F9-4C53-831D-89BEE04DF5E9.jpeg
0D07AF99-D0A5-446E-85E4-AB710D02C3A6.jpeg
B72F61ED-4F7E-4425-AE15-E4A6D1FDEFE5.jpeg69A44C07-BE57-4CCB-9E56-0E13384572C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 28CDDD47-F695-458C-A0FB-E0D151706027.jpeg
    28CDDD47-F695-458C-A0FB-E0D151706027.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 10
This “letter” has been circulating on several of the “outlier” Canadian telegram threads that I follow.
I personally have been recently reunited with several people we lost connections with, due to our refusal to “bend the knee”,.
They were all previously medically compliant Canadians, who, now that they are unable to go along to get along anymore, they have reached out to me...the rebel!
Several of them are double poked, and experiencing health difficuties, and exclaiming Mia culpa!
So, for what it’s worth, a few more adding consciousness awareness to the field.
View attachment 58065
View attachment 58066
View attachment 58068View attachment 58069
Mind sharing a few of those Telegram channels?

Mind sharing a few of those Telegram channels?
You do understand the disclaimer, when I wrote “outliers”, right? ;-)
Here ya go, @psychegram, have fun, weed carefully, and know we are NOT alone!
Prepare!
t.me/+hR_GhQBNS280ZTRh

Oh, geez,and this one is a fave.
It’s the one that was started during the early days of the Freedom Convoy.
Missed it in my other post, sorry.
For anyone interested, there’s a new “vehicular assault” being made on Ottawa.
Inside info from the people I know are gearing up and leaving the island, and “Rolling Thunder” will be in the capitol next weekend.
Two months ago, during the winter, the bikers across Canada promised a Spring Ride for Freedom.
The last bike count I heard was 8,000 going for sure.
They are on their way...
Here we go!
ADD0E8FF-734F-4062-911F-18C610F6FCE8.jpeg

You do understand the disclaimer, when I wrote “outliers”, right? ;-)
Here ya go, @psychegram, have fun, weed carefully, and know we are NOT alone!
Prepare!
t.me/+hR_GhQBNS280ZTRh
Thanks!

Oh, geez,and this one is a fave.
It’s the one that was started during the early days of the Freedom Convoy.
Missed it in my other post, sorry.
For anyone interested, there’s a new “vehicular assault” being made on Ottawa.
Inside info from the people I know are gearing up and leaving the island, and “Rolling Thunder” will be in the capitol next weekend.
Two months ago, during the winter, the bikers across Canada promised a Spring Ride for Freedom.
The last bike count I heard was 8,000 going for sure.
They are on their way...
Here we go!
View attachment 58074

Some news on the "Rolling Thunder" protest coming this week.

Ottawa police to provide an update on preparations for ‘Rolling Thunder Ottawa’ event​

Some news on the "Rolling Thunder" protest coming this week.

Oh my goodness, what a classic liberal inverted pseudo reality piece!
From the article:

“About 500 to 1,000 motorcycles and other vehicles are expected to take part in the “Rolling Thunder Ottawa” event, scheduled to roll into town on Friday. “

Last unofficial count last night was 10,000 bikes, plus a good number of support vehicles, campers and motor homes!

Back
Top Bottom