Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

Have a look from this March 17, 2022 article from Beyond the Narrative. There he is. (Huh. Alison Redford, huh? I did not know that.)

The more one might think about it; and I've no inside scope, for many of these members it seems like a bit of a red herring, at least in terms of them being into some kind of inner sanctum circle. Some are probably just on the fringe, and of course they get there photo placed as if they are sitting at the big table - young leaders.

Read the case of Michelle Rempel Garner's WEF spotlight in her own words. Now some of her words seem like 'the lady doth protest too much,' while other points described how it worked in her case - inbox email to kick it off - 'congratulations you have been named.'

In January 2016 I woke up to an email with the subject, “You Have Been Selected as a Young Global Leader (YGL)”. I thought it was likely spam, but upon opening it I realized it was no joke. The YGL program is a big part of the broader WEF programming. Businessweek magazine described it as: "the most exclusive private social network in the world.” This is an overstatement; but members do include the likes of Sergei Brin, Ivanka Trump, Mark Zuckerberg, Amal Clooney and many of the top up-and-coming political leaders in the G20.

In Canada, Andrew Scheer is a YGL, too. So is Justin Trudeau.

Repeatedly, Garner in her defence liberally throws down the conspiracy theory card (trump that). She makes a point of saying, I was younger, I was named woman of the year for this and that, and when I went to Davos it was like a convention (Trudeau talking in an empty room), and I even rented an Airbnb 30 km's. away yada yada.

Further, Canada’s lobbying rules and accountability mechanisms for parliamentarians are strict. We cannot accept gifts from lobbyists. Corporate election donations are banned, and individual donations are capped at $1,675 a person. Outside organizations can’t buy a member of Parliament off, which is a very good thing for our democracy.Over the last two years, pandemic restrictions have meant that Canadians have lived through a tremendous loss of control over their lives. They have lived through the fear of the unknown for months at the start of the pandemic. They have watched politicians weaponize critical issues like vaccine hesitancy for personal political gain. They have watched public-health officials change their position on vital public-health measures without clear explanations.

Yes, people indeed have watched that and suffered.

To move along, perhaps with many, when suddenly you get invited to rub elbows and talk policy and 'sustainability,' invariably they will go. Was reminded of something that professor Mark Crisper Miller said on the subject of propaganda - he said of when he was younger and Al Gore had first put out his AGW book schtick, and in that Mark freely admits that he fell for it at first. He later did the math. Many politicians as can be seen falling all over themselves and other peers, and the WEF has its visible roots in the same springboard schtick of AGW. Thus, the WEF seems like a big political dragnet.

Michelle further states:

I actually can’t fault Canadians for looking for a way to blame their problems on some sort of shadowy global antagonist. That school of thought causes much less of a headache than believing that a wide breadth of government officials in their own G7 country could have royally screwed up all by themselves.

I agree with Michelle that politicians "royally screw up," however she seems to be naive that dots cannot be easily connected in lockstep that point away from politicians, because it seems very true that 'whoever pays the piper calls the tune.'

From your link, noticed "Poilievre and the World Economic forum' wherein he did have his photo on the WEF once (now apparently gone), and he was interviewed on the same subject from your link above i.e. "In 2021, Poilievre was listed on the WEF as is noted in this archived page."

Poilievre says (there is a video):

The exchange:

Lawton: Is there a connection there? Have you ever spoken at a World Economic Event?

Poilievre: No. I have not. No, I’ve never been to Davos. I’ve never been part of the organization and I don’t agree with its public, publicly stated policy objectives. My policies are different. I obviously support small government, more freedom and individual independence, so I just have a fundamental disagreement with the organization’s policy outlook, and that is something that you can look at my track record that I’ve said that on the floor of the House of Commons, I’ve said it in parliamentary committees, I’ve said it in comments that I’ve made on line and for years and so anybody who wants to know my position on that subject can simply check it out and look up what I’ve actually said because I’ve been deadly consistent on that issue.

The inner circles that make policies of the WEF speak for themselves, and any politician waking up might be thinking, how did I get trapped in this mess (eyes wide shut)? Perhaps one of the big cards that picks up and holds many a dyed in the wool member, is with help from parallel organizations - banking (such as (Gfanz) The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero and many other aligned Think Tanks). From that type, politicians might be tossed around to other wolves in sheep's clothing, only to finally become part of their faux heard with a new suite, while others just become useful idiots, with still others that manage to withdraw with their morals intact.

This Gfanz seems to be a major gear to help attract, and the WEF sits somewhere in there to help filter and coordinate (and do a lot of fishing to hook as many new selected people as possible):

The Mark Carney-led coalition of international financial companies signed up to tackle climate change has up to $130 trillion of private capital committed to hitting net zero emissions targets by 2050.

That is [p]rivate capital, and if not to sound too conspiratorial to give Michelle cause to point, some of that boasted about 130T is likely stolen in the first place, or will be once washed in new ledgers and dispersed.

Anyway, back to the WEF picture catalogue. It certainly seems a given that the WEF policies point out much craziness for the common person to look at, with their science and projections knitted together and continuously washed and repeated. And yet, perhaps the politicians who took the bait may have at first just been enamoured - like Michelle saying of who was there "Sergei Brin, Ivanka Trump, Mark Zuckerberg, Amal Clooney and many of the top up-and-coming political leaders in the G20," and accepted the invitation to be part of the crowd (hence their photos). And then one might ask the question, are each in it for the long game?

I just don't know, not all perhaps. And many that remain may really not have a clue of the end game that brought them there.

@Voyageur

I can't see the larger connections that you talk about, but I understand what you're saying. Saying all those people who are YGL are 'bad' is like saying 'one bad apple spoils the bunch'. A perfect example is Putin. His picture was on the WEF site and was taken down. Does the situation in Ukraine mean he's 'following the plan' or has he gone his own way, with the situation being (perhaps) initiated and/or exploited by the PTB to (hopefully) bring about the great reset which Putin is probably aware of and so has moved to shield/disconnect Russia from it? Perhaps other politicians will (eventually?) see the effect of this move and decide it's maybe a better option, be they (ex-)WEF or not.

Trading Economics, Canada Interest Rate for April:
The Bank of Canada raised its target for the overnight rate by 50bps to 1% on April 13th 2022, matching market expectations. It is the second consecutive rate hike and the biggest in 20 years, pushing borrowing costs to the highest in 2 years when the coronavirus pandemic started. The central bank also announced it will end reinvestment and will begin quantitative tightening effective April 25th. Maturing Government of Canada bonds on the Bank’s balance sheet will no longer be replaced and, as a result, the size of the balance sheet will decline over time. Policymakers added that interest rates will need to rise further as the economy moves into excess demand and inflation persists well above target. Inflation in Canada is now seen averaging 6% in the first half of 2022, up from 5% forecasted in January and to remain well above the 2% target throughout the year. source: Bank of Canada

Trading Economics, Canada Inflation Rate for March:
Canada’s annual inflation rate quickened to 6.7% in March of 2022, the highest since January of 1991 and well above market expectations of 6.1%, against the backdrop of sustained housing prices, substantial supply constraints, and geopolitical conflict that lifted prices for energy and agricultural markets. Prices rose faster for all eight major components, notably for transportation (11.2% vs 8.7% in February), largely due to surging prices for gasoline (39.8% vs 32.3%). Significant pressure also came from shelter (6.8% vs 6.6%), due to homeowners’ replacement cost (12.9%) and rent (4.1%), and food (7.7% vs 6.6%), as the prices in grocery stores increased at the fastest rate in 13 years. Excluding gasoline, the CPI [Comsumer Price Index] rose at a fresh record pace of 5.5%. On a monthly basis, consumer prices rose 1.4%, surpassing forecasts of a 1% increase. source: Statistics Canada

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 4.18.55 PM.png

@Benjamin

It is murky water, however not murky insofar as the self-appointed or picked WEF chef de camp simply lies all the time. That can't be underscored enough, osit. At a really basic level analogy, perhaps it is like a big global Ton event, and yet pared down to the level of a social Ton event where all spotlight players either expect or are hopeful for an invitation to attend. The nobs might say they expect the invitation, and among them some might only go reluctantly to see what is up with the other nobs, see which way the wind is blowing. The more common may wish or wait for an invitation that might help put them close to the center, help elevate them to the Tons notice to bolster their own self importance. Other nobs pay attention to these who's who matters, and may chart their financial, social or ideological course by direct influence or at least by observations.

Can't say exactly, and you offered up words, yet a guy like Putin would obviously have been seem as a world leader/influencer and would have been once automatically invited, and he would get a honorific photo and byline attached to his name and a red carpet as part of the invitation. A man like that might attend only to assess others - asses the lay of the land, while trying to understand the pathological WEF tealeaves looking to shape the world (he would need to pay attention for his people, and he may have known he cannot completely isolate them - although now things have changed). He might smile and give those he meet faux tacit approval. Another, such as Justin, might feel deep down he is now in the center of the big leagues, and he is an influencer feeling he is close to the "One Ring." He also might never understanding he is also useful idiot, or his believes are so pathologically orientated that he will carry out the slightest thing he is told to do without question (hmmm, did anyone ever ask if he was Greenbaumed?) He would no doubt like being patted on the back and looking in the mirror. Others like Poilievre, or this Garner, and many more that might be invited, they attend because it is a Ton event, it is big news, and their consciousness would directs their next moves; as you said, they become either "(ex-)WEF or not". As Poilievre said again "No, I’ve never been to Davos. I’ve never been part of the organization and I don’t agree with its public, publicly stated policy objectives. My policies are different,." and he takes down his WEF honorific photo. Is he lying?

In bringing up Mark Crisper Miller's when he said he had fallen for the AGW business (which the WEF desperately needs), he then studied the numbers and the game was up. Probably many who get invited are in the same boat, and the numbers remain foreign to them, not to mention there is great pressure from in and out-groups, or they just might be orientated to not care.

Hopefully, at some point many might think to ask and act as if the whole WEF business is a sinking ship and abandon it. Wishful thinking I know, because the immediate glue to it is their sense of unlimited control, power and unfettered wealth (instead of facing potential great loss and ruin). All is under a public face of saving the world from humanities own warming footprint. That is a powerful elixir for some, and known is how specific people and scientific narratives became useful as springboards.

Honestly, though, the whole of it, these interlocked managerial global groups all sometimes seem like a hydra let loose in our world. Who is on first base, I just don't know (Eugenics of some sort), and they bear us ill and will not easily alter their course unless under a greater force then themselves.

US Dept of Homeland Security has just renewed the covid vaccine requirements for Non US travellers to cross the land border to the US. Unfortunately for Canadians who were hopeful that it would not be renewed, as it was set to expire April 21. In addition, there is no end date mentioned, as was the case with the previous requirements. As this was the one hope of escape for Canadians who are prohibited from leaving the country this was very disappointing.

And there appears to be no end to the mandates which prohibit the unvaxxed to travel even within the country by air, train, bus or commercial boat. As we watch the rest of the world drop the cruel and nonsensical mandates, approximently 6 million Canadians are still prisoners not only in their own country, but also in their own province, unless they own a car and have the means and time to travel the long distances between provinces.

@Benjamin

It is murky water, however not murky insofar as the self-appointed or picked WEF chef de camp simply lies all the time. That can't be underscored enough, osit. At a really basic level analogy, perhaps it is like a big global Ton event, and yet pared down to the level of a social Ton event where all spotlight players either expect or are hopeful for an invitation to attend. The nobs might say they expect the invitation, and among them some might only go reluctantly to see what is up with the other nobs, see which way the wind is blowing. The more common may wish or wait for an invitation that might help put them close to the center, help elevate them to the Tons notice to bolster their own self importance. Other nobs pay attention to these who's who matters, and may chart their financial, social or ideological course by direct influence or at least by observations.

Can't say exactly, and you offered up words, yet a guy like Putin would obviously have been seem as a world leader/influencer and would have been once automatically invited, and he would get a honorific photo and byline attached to his name and a red carpet as part of the invitation. A man like that might attend only to assess others - asses the lay of the land, while trying to understand the pathological WEF tealeaves looking to shape the world (he would need to pay attention for his people, and he may have known he cannot completely isolate them - although now things have changed). He might smile and give those he meet faux tacit approval. Another, such as Justin, might feel deep down he is now in the center of the big leagues, and he is an influencer feeling he is close to the "One Ring." He also might never understanding he is also useful idiot, or his believes are so pathologically orientated that he will carry out the slightest thing he is told to do without question (hmmm, did anyone ever ask if he was Greenbaumed?) He would no doubt like being patted on the back and looking in the mirror. Others like Poilievre, or this Garner, and many more that might be invited, they attend because it is a Ton event, it is big news, and their consciousness would directs their next moves; as you said, they become either "(ex-)WEF or not". As Poilievre said again "No, I’ve never been to Davos. I’ve never been part of the organization and I don’t agree with its public, publicly stated policy objectives. My policies are different,." and he takes down his WEF honorific photo. Is he lying?

In bringing up Mark Crisper Miller's when he said he had fallen for the AGW business (which the WEF desperately needs), he then studied the numbers and the game was up. Probably many who get invited are in the same boat, and the numbers remain foreign to them, not to mention there is great pressure from in and out-groups, or they just might be orientated to not care.

Hopefully, at some point many might think to ask and act as if the whole WEF business is a sinking ship and abandon it. Wishful thinking I know, because the immediate glue to it is their sense of unlimited control, power and unfettered wealth (instead of facing potential great loss and ruin). All is under a public face of saving the world from humanities own warming footprint. That is a powerful elixir for some, and known is how specific people and scientific narratives became useful as springboards.

Honestly, though, the whole of it, these interlocked managerial global groups all sometimes seem like a hydra let loose in our world. Who is on first base, I just don't know (Eugenics of some sort), and they bear us ill and will not easily alter their course unless under a greater force then themselves.
Trudeau Greenbaumed?

At least 4 (?) years ago I saw a video in which Amazing Polly did some digging and found that PET lodged young Justin for some unspecified (or I don't remember the detail) period of time with a Canadian MD in Toronto who was one of the operators of one of those 'programs' like MKUltra or one of the other ones. I wish I could provide more details. But I hear in his voice, which drives me crazy, the wheels turning while he, if he has a self, is buried somewhere deep inside. That program Polly did stands out in my mind still as having a lot of threads to it. It shifted my thinking.

Trudeau deep down doesn't seem to have any core intent left. Freeland is even more disturbing.

P.S. I haven't been around so much, we had a bout of Covid, under a week, and I followed that up with more than another week of classis stomach flu, chills, can't eat, lose 5 Kg. I surely have benefitted from tracking things here from the sidelines as the low-end of nausea intensity would allow.

Trudeau Greenbaumed?

At least 4 (?) years ago I saw a video in which Amazing Polly did some digging and found that PET lodged young Justin for some unspecified (or I don't remember the detail) period of time with a Canadian MD in Toronto who was one of the operators of one of those 'programs' like MKUltra or one of the other ones. I wish I could provide more details. But I hear in his voice, which drives me crazy, the wheels turning while he, if he has a self, is buried somewhere deep inside. That program Polly did stands out in my mind still as having a lot of threads to it. It shifted my thinking.

Trudeau deep down doesn't seem to have any core intent left. Freeland is even more disturbing.

P.S. I haven't been around so much, we had a bout of Covid, under a week, and I followed that up with more than another week of classis stomach flu, chills, can't eat, lose 5 Kg. I surely have benefitted from tracking things here from the sidelines as the low-end of nausea intensity would allow.

It sounds like you're feeling better, though?

US Dept of Homeland Security has just renewed the covid vaccine requirements for Non US travellers to cross the land border to the US. Unfortunately for Canadians who were hopeful that it would not be renewed, as it was set to expire April 21. In addition, there is no end date mentioned, as was the case with the previous requirements. As this was the one hope of escape for Canadians who are prohibited from leaving the country this was very disappointing.

And there appears to be no end to the mandates which prohibit the unvaxxed to travel even within the country by air, train, bus or commercial boat. As we watch the rest of the world drop the cruel and nonsensical mandates, approximently 6 million Canadians are still prisoners not only in their own country, but also in their own province, unless they own a car and have the means and time to travel the long distances between provinces.

I was thinking of getting the necessary papers without the unnecessary jab, if you follow me, but I've reconsidered that. Much as I'd like to see my family, a possible $750k fine + 8 year prison sentence isn't worth it. Especially as I've heard, anecdotally, that fake documents were identified in a couple of cases after the passengers' bodies were scanned - maybe true, maybe not, but plausible in light of all the other evidence regarding eg graphene biochips and such.

This whole situation is getting to me at a deep level, and with no indication that anything will change anytime soon. Especially as it seems that the majority of Canada's brainwashed population are completely fine with 6 million of their conationals being prisoners in their own country.

This whole situation is getting to me at a deep level, and with no indication that anything will change anytime soon. Especially as it seems that the majority of Canada's brainwashed population are completely fine with 6 million of their conationals being prisoners in their own country.
I feel your pain. Something went horribly wrong when you need a private jet to leave Canada as an unvaxxed citizen...

Time to create Unvaxxed Airlines!
airn.png

I was thinking of getting the necessary papers without the unnecessary jab, if you follow me, but I've reconsidered that. Much as I'd like to see my family, a possible $750k fine + 8 year prison sentence isn't worth it. Especially as I've heard, anecdotally, that fake documents were identified in a couple of cases after the passengers' bodies were scanned - maybe true, maybe not, but plausible in light of all the other evidence regarding eg graphene biochips and such.

Yeah, not a good option, it's just not worth the risk.

You are not alone in this getting to you, so many people were getting their hopes up of the US border opening to the unvaxxed, only to be crushed as usual. Many people were posting online yesterday in despair and anger and some of the stories of people unable to see dying relatives, get medical treatment they need out of province, having to drive thousands of miles for work or family responsibilities all for not having a jab that does NOTHING to stop transmission were absolutely heart breaking.

I still find it almost unbelievable that most Canadians are completely indifferent to the fact that their fellow citizens have been totally stripped of their rights and freedom of movement. They don't see the danger to themselves at all, or the terrible precedent that is being set that will no doubt one day affect them too. Perhaps a few more might wake up when the third vaccine (booster) becomes mandatory and if they decline they then find themselves locked out of society and essentially on a no travel type list as we have been for going on 7 months now.

Welcome to the True North, Weak and Imprisoned. I think I understand at a deep level that the only thing that will tear down these prison walls here is an intervention by the DCM/Universe by Earth changes and/or space rocks. I live in a rural area here in Canada with quite a few farms around me. I haven't seen anyone working in the fields yet and this is the time of year they need to be on them as the planting season is fairly short. There is only so much time to get seed into the ground in order to get any kind of a harvest later in the year. I see the weather forecast for the next week is cold and overcast which is not good. Maybe when there is little to no food later this year, Canadians will begin to see what kind of a prison they're in.

Perhaps a few more might wake up when the third vaccine (booster) becomes mandatory and if they decline they then find themselves locked out of society and essentially on a no travel type list as we have been for going on 7 months now.
I doubt it. Most likely, the majority of those claiming they won't get the booster will fold the moment they're told to get it. If there's one thing Canadians have demonstrated in abundance over the past year - with the exception of the convoy - it's their utter spinelessness. And the convoy was really the exception that proved the rule. After Castreau tore the Charter in two to suppress it, there should have been uprisings across the country. Instead ... applause from the vaxtards.

Maybe when there is little to no food later this year, Canadians will begin to see what kind of a prison they're in.

Nah. They'll take their rations and be pathetically grateful for the government "taking care of them". Canadians have endured decades of having their freedom stripped, their country stolen, and their standard of living steadily reduced. They'll do nothing aside from cheer on the authorities as they stamp out whatever small resistance develops.

Back
Top Bottom