Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

For anyone in British Columbia.
Here is the list of local chapters for Action 4 Canada. Email them to see what you can do to help!
British Columbia

Armstrong
bc-armstrong@action4canada.ca
Burnaby
bc-burnaby@action4canada.ca
Campbell River
bc-campbell-river@action4canada.ca
Castlegar
bc-castlegar@action4canada.ca
Chilliwack
bc-chilliwack@action4canada.ca
Dawson Creek
bc-dawson-creek@action4canada.ca
Fort St. James
bc-fortsaint-james@action4canada.ca
Fort St. John
bc-fort-stjohn@action4canada.ca
Kamloops
bc-kamloops@action4canada.ca
Kelowna
bc-kelowna@action4canada.ca
Langley
bc-langley@action4canada.ca
Ridge-Meadows
(Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows)
bc-ridge-meadows@action4canada.ca
Mission
bc-mission@action4canada.ca
Nanaimo
bc-nanaimo@action4canada.ca
Prince George
bc-prince-george@action4canada.ca
Victoria
bc-victoria@action4canada.ca
North Okanagan—Shuswap (Salmon Arm)
bc-shuswap@action4canada.ca
Tumbler Ridge
bc-tumbler-ridge@action4canada.ca
Vancouver
bc-vancouver@action4canada.ca
North Vancouver
bc-north-vancouver@action4canada.ca
Vernon
bc-vernon@action4canada.ca

Help with what? The groups may be good places to network and find like-minded individuals, but in terms of having teeth to legally challenge the BC government over Covid-19, I have a lot of skepticism, not least of which is to do with Rocco Galati's involvement.

CSASPP--another group in BC suing the BC government, which already has court dates set for trial, discovery, and class action certification--often gets a lot of questions related to Rocco, and eventually they had to put up a response in the FAQ:

Are you affiliated with Rocco Galati? If not, why?

We are not affiliated with Mr. Galati. There are many reasons.

Mr. Galati is not licensed to practice law in British Columbia for any extended period of time. He can always be retained in Ontario, and in turn retain counsel in British Columbia. This is not unusual. However, then you are paying for two law firms. Anyone can verify whether a lawyer is licensed to practice law in British Columbia here.

We were advised directly by Mr. Galati himself that the lawyer he wished to retain in British Columbia is Lawrence Wong. Mr. Wong was personally sanctioned in 2010 for his conduct by a Federal Court judge with a fine.

A Federal Court judge noted in his reasons for judgment that some of Mr. Galati's billings were “excessive and unwarranted” in a separate proceeding. The same judge declined to award the full amount sought by Mr. Galati for his legal fees in that constitutional proceeding. The outcome has been discussed by other lawyers.

Mr. Galati is sometimes described by his followers as our nation's "top constitutional law" lawyer, yet there is no such professional designation in Canada, nor in particular in British Columbia. That is not to say that a lawyer cannot have an area of expertise like personal injury, strata, mergers and acquisitions, class actions, and the like. According to Mr. Galati, he studied tax litigation at Osgoode Hall. The Globe and Mail reported Mr. Galati “makes his money from doing tax law, not constitutional cases.”

Mr. Galati filed a COVID-19 related civil proceeding in the Superior Court of Justice in Ontario on 6 July, 2020. To the best of our knowledge, as of 30 October, 2021, none of the twenty-one named defendants have filed replies, despite the plaintiff being at liberty to apply for a default judgment for the majority of that time. In an interview published 2 September, 2020, Mr. Galati claimed he intended to do his best to have an interlocutory mask injunction application heard before the Christmas holidays of 2020. As of 11 June, 2021, we are not aware of any scheduled hearings and no orders appear to have been made.

We receive communications regularly from Mr. Galati's past donors with concerns. We are asked what became of the substantial funds that the community raised for him. We do not have any information, were not involved in raising funds for Mr. Galati, nor did we ever seek to retain him. If you have concerns about his conduct, any member of the general public can submit an electronic complaint to the Ontario Law Society to initiate a formal investigation.

There was also a publication from CanuckLaw saying the notice of claim submitted by Action 4 Canada is "fatally defective and will never make it to trial"
Ditto for the "Vaccine Choice Canada" notice of claim as well.
The author also digs into Galati's history as well, and suggests he may be controlled opposition:

I have also know people who have spoken with Tanya McGraw privately (the head of Action 4 Canada), and to me she really seemed a few cards short of a deck, judging by her responses to very reasonable criticisms of their approach of naming Justin Trudeau as a defendant and submitting a colossal and non-concise notice with typos in it. People without knowledge and who take up as much space as Action 4 Canada has in the dissident sphere are very much likely being handled deftly to ensure nothing productive happens. They even put up advertisements in regional newspapers threatening small businesses that enforced mask mandates. Like how does that help anyone other than increasing everyone's stress and amplifying chaos?

Help with what? The groups may be good places to network and find like-minded individuals, but in terms of having teeth to legally challenge the BC government over Covid-19, I have a lot of skepticism, not least of which is to do with Rocco Galati's involvement.
Oh, I agree, skepticism goes with the territory.
I copied and pasted the list, for information purposes, I didn't contact any of the email addresses to inquire.

Watching ol' Rocco, and several other lawyers in the media, I suspect there is a lot of "Better Call Saul" alter personality's out there, looking for the fame and glory.

Planted disinformation agents, false trails and wishful thinking takes up our time and energy sifting through it, yes, that is how the system works us, and turns us against each other, all the time.
As you wrote below:
People without knowledge and who take up as much space as Action 4 Canada has in the dissident sphere are very much likely being handled deftly to ensure nothing productive happens. They even put up advertisements in regional newspapers threatening small businesses that enforced mask mandates. Like how does that help anyone other than increasing everyone's stress and amplifying chaos?
It is interesting to observe, these "less than knowledgeable" people running into the battle, shouting out orders and encouragement in their false sense of zeal, without enough legal knowledge or clout. Hot Poppers going off, in indignant rebellion against the system, possibly shooting themselves in the foot. Berserkers.

I had a valued "Health Care" information source, an embedded "mole" in the system that went off on a tangent of indignation, and got her ass fired for refusing to do call backs for the 7 physicians she worked for.

They wanted her to apply more fear and pressure on patients who were refusing to be treated, refusing to undergo additional tests and declining new prescriptions.
They were not satisfied with her TWO other call back results.

The "non compliant" numbers had grown exponentially during the scamdemic, and their patient numbers were dismal.

So, she started spouting quotes from the Nuremberg Trial, citing the Canadian Charter of Rights, and of course, the "My Body my Choice" slogan at a 40 person zoom meeting....a mini Berserker mission that went off the rails, without results.
She survived, fortunately, and is filling a wrongful dismissal and emotional and mental damage lawsuit.

With that said, here is a video documenting a couple of well meaning, good hearted Drs, doing what they can.

They too are probably doomed for trying, but, at least they are trying:

"On November 11, 2021 Dr. Daniel Nagase and Dr. Mel Bruchet filed charges with the RCMP in North Vancouver to discover if the government officials promoting the lockdowns, mandatory vaccines, vaccine passports, etc. have any conflicts of interest.

People were gathered outside the RCMP office with concern, having heard that 13 babies were stillborn at Women's and Children's hospital recently, in a 24-hour period. We do not yet have confirmation about that number, but we do know there has been an increase in sick babies at Women's and Children's Hospital since mid 2021."

After reading through Whitecoast's eye-opening post, I had a look at the 'Disclaimer' section on the Action4Canada site. It states:

The news items, blogs, educational materials and other information in our emails and on our website are only intended to provide information, news and commentary on events and issues related to the threat of radical Islam, LGBTQ extremism, political policies, etc. Much of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire services, newspapers, magazines, books, online news blog and news services, and radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be accessed through the material referenced in our emails or posted on our website.

I guess the right's and freedoms of Canadian citizens in regards to Covid jabs, mandates and such are under the "etc" category? I know throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not a good idea, but for me this site is very quickly becoming avoidable.

Action4Canada Disclaimer.jpg

I don't know where to put this but it keeps coming up: It seems like a prerequisite for being an 'activist leader' is related to acting.

The groups may be good places to network and find like-minded individuals, but in terms of having teeth to legally challenge the BC government over Covid-19, I have a lot of skepticism, not least of which is to do with Rocco Galati's involvement.
This seems so, the people pulling the strings likely accounted and had many contingencies, including against whatever opposition they could envision among them. That might also say that all the things they have and are doing were well prepped for, including legal opposition.

Had read on Rocco prior, too (he has taken many case to the supreme courts prior), and there has been some campaigns against him as cited and elsewhere, so if legal suites are launched that tie up the courts, and can later be dismissed as being bogus and malicious, well that works for the ptb. There could also be counter narratives at play to further divid.

If considered, though, going back to all the planning sessions prior to 2020 (of which are known), untold millions and their think-tanks likely did not leave many rocks unturned. Think tanks are military, industrial, medical, legal etcetera, like medusa, there are so many.

I just discovered this blogger living on Vancouver Island and I'm impressed with what's said, a like minded individual. They think the Island is being targeted with weather modification for one and speaks of all the weirdness thats happened in the last year, the flood being the latest.. Up to date and full of good sources.

Ice Age Farmer explains the Port of Vancouver is closed now, it's importance to Canada and their food supply as well as the food they supply to the rest of the world.

They think the Island is being targeted with weather modification for one and speaks of all the weirdness thats happened in the last year, the flood being the latest

I'd say the flooding is part of the ongoing earth changes rather than any modification. It's funny (but not surprising) that many people seek human agency behind almost everything. Whatever happened to "God did it"??! :-D

I'd say the flooding is part of the ongoing earth changes rather than any modification. It's funny (but not surprising) that many people seek human agency behind almost everything. Whatever happened to "God did it"??! :-D

:-D LOL!!!!! I was just wondering WHO was going to say this and thought about what my response would be so I've given the subject some thought already. Who would have guessed it would be Joe....:-)!

Yes, of course the bizarre and extreme weather is due to Earth changes, I know that, no question. What I don't know is what technology the ptb have that can influence weather/fires/earthquakes etc. Is it possible they have systems like this, I'd say yes and they'll use them wherever they can when it serves their purpose. Could they inject something into a natural storm system to tweek it in some way, maybe. What about triggering an Earthquake? C's said they have. SO, I can't rule out the possibility this is being done until more information is brought to bare on the subject. The question remains and shouldn't be dismissed out right in my veiw.

The extremes in weather are helping the overall plan of these control freaks for mass famine. They must be quite pleased.

:-D LOL!!!!! I was just wondering WHO was going to say this and thought about what my response would be so I've given the subject some thought already. Who would have guessed it would be Joe....:-)!

Yes, of course the bizarre and extreme weather is due to Earth changes, I know that, no question. What I don't know is what technology the ptb have that can influence weather/fires/earthquakes etc. Is it possible they have systems like this, I'd say yes and they'll use them wherever they can when it serves their purpose. Could they inject something into a natural storm system to tweek it in some way, maybe. What about triggering an Earthquake? C's said they have. SO, I can't rule out the possibility this is being done until more information is brought to bare on the subject. The question remains and shouldn't be dismissed out right in my veiw.

The extremes in weather are helping the overall plan of these control freaks for mass famine. They must be quite pleased.

The thing is there is no need for this technology considering the state of chaos in the world right now and cyclical nature of catastrophes(and the supposed connection between consciousness and environment). I agree with Joe, many people still think as if humans are the center of the universe and color their perspective with ideas about the evil boogeyman with secret technology, when it's most likely just more of the crazy weather that's occurring across the globe(not saying you are one of these people @SummerLite).

Calculating infrastructure access workarounds. This is a serious mess, and time - and it will take time, to be assessing and reconstructing. The article is good though, pretty realistic {made a couple of blue comments}:

Number of sites, looming winter, complicate 'unprecedented' B.C. highway repairs

“It’s unprecedented, the size and scope and the number of sites,” said Joe Wrobel, president of JPW Road and Bridge, a road-building company based in the north Okanagan.

Despite the extent of the damage, Wrobel, whose company isn’t directly involved in the repairs related to the flooding, said there are processes in place for emergency repairs, adding that the B.C. government has already drawn up lists of available contractors and equipment. {yes, there would be a list for equipment and personnel reallocation, and Transportation would have contingency backups}

Before work can begin, geotechnical assessments will have to be conducted, Wrobel said Wednesday. Protecting lives will be the first priority, followed by protecting infrastructure and restoring safe travel, he added.

Brenda McCabe, president of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering and a civil engineering professor emerita at the University of Toronto, said officials must first ensure repairs can be done safely.
[...]
In areas where roads have been washed away, engineers and officials will have to decide whether to rebuild the damaged infrastructure or use new designs — decisions that she said will likely be made on a case-by-case basis.

“Our parameters for design are evolving with our better understanding of the way that the climate is changing and the impacts that that will have on weather events,” she said. {basic designs often misrepresent longer weather cycles - this was seen in Calgary in 2013 infrastructure-wise (e.g. basic drainage system designs built to 50-year cycles (Q50) or 100-year cycle (Q100) when a 500-year cycle should be used) IMO) - in the article photo, you can see the bridge abutments being washed out, which should be classical long cycle hydrological planning when building bridges and abutments}

Every major route between the Lower Mainland and the Interior has been cut by washouts, flooding or landslides following record-breaking rainfall across southern B.C. between Saturday and Monday.

How long repairs will take will depend on the damage, said Ahmad Rteil, a professor of structural engineering at the University of B.C.’s Okanagan campus. In places where whole sections of road have been washed away, just assessing the damage and the stability of the soil could take more than two weeks, he said Wednesday.

“You have to reassess the whole situation there in terms of the soil, stabilize the soil, and then once you figure that one out, you start building the new road, the new bridge,” Rteil said.

Winter — and freezing weather — will make repairs more difficult, he added.

“As the temperature now starts to go below zero and starts to freeze, then it becomes very challenging to work with that upper layer of soil,” he said, adding that it will also make bringing heavy equipment over mountain passes more difficult.

Rteil said he worries events like this will become more common in future. He said the wildfires and high heat in B.C. earlier this summer killed trees and added to the risk of washouts.

“When the vegetation on that slope is gone, then the slope becomes unstable,” he said. {true}

Repairing roads where debris has come down from above will likely be relatively straightforward, while in other places, temporary bridges and detours may need to be put in place while major work is done, Wrobel said. Areas where roads have been flooded and the water table has risen will likely be the most complicated, he added.

Wrobel, a former chairman of the Canadian Construction Association, said that the number of repairs required will add to the complexity, and he said provincial officials will have to decide which projects are given top priority. He said road-builders from across the country are ready to do the work.

Over his career of more than 40 years, he has seen projects where the damage was as bad as what individual sites in B.C. are experiencing this week.

But I’ve never seen them all at the same time,” he said.

1637277188851.png

The first realization for those not from the Fraser Valley, is that it is a floodplain funnel to the ocean surrounded by massive mountainous catchments and tributaries with delicate soils, so when rain spreads out over the mountains (see background), the mass of it connects to the funnel by tributaries. Ten inches of rainfall pressurizes everything and overfills the funnel.

The shear saturation of this event is mighty.

Here are some of the stats (see link for video and photos):

Historic flooding in southern B.C., by the numbers

The storm​

— 20: Rainfall records set Sunday as the storm rolled through southern B.C.

24: Communities across the province that received more than 100 millimetres of rain in 48 hours, between 11 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Monday.

— 252 millimetres: Rainfall measured in Hope, B.C., in 48 hours.

— 344 millimetres: Average rainfall for the entire month of November in Hope.

— 125 years: How long the old 24-hour rainfall record in Agassiz was in place before it was broken Sunday, with just over 127 millimetres.

— 3.1 metres: Estimated height of the surging Coldwater River in Merritt.

— 219,000: Homes that lost power at one point between Sunday and Monday.

The people and animals affected​

17,775: People evacuated from their homes as of noon Wednesday as a result of the floods — enough people to fill nearly all of Rogers Arena in Vancouver.

— 7,000: Estimated number of people evacuated from Merritt, B.C., alone on Monday, due to the rising Coldwater River.

— 7: The minimum time in days before the people of Merritt will be able to go home, according to the city.

— 295: Homes ordered evacuated in Princeton after the Tulameen and Similkameen rivers overflowed.

— Somewhere in the thousands: Animals and livestock that have died as a result of the flooding, according to the Ministry of Agriculture, with "many more" still trapped.

184: People rescued from the Sumas Prairie area of Abbotsford on Tuesday night as the city feared a critical pump house would stop working.

300: People who were still trapped on the prairie by Wednesday morning.

275: People, including 50 children, who were rescued after being trapped between two landslides on Highway 7.

— 1,100: People were stuck in Hope for three days after all highways out of the town were blocked by mudslides.

— 200: Stranded travellers carried out of Hope to Vancouver on Wednesday night by a special Via Rail train.

1: People killed as a result of the slide on Highway 99, south of Lillooet.

— 2: Ongoing searches for people who might still be missing after mudslides on Highway 99 and Highway 7.

— 54: Number of evacuation orders and alerts in place across B.C. due to floods or landslides as of noon Wednesday.

The people helping​

150: Volunteers who worked through the night to build a sandbag dam around the threatened Barrowtown Pump Station in Abbotsford, the failure of which would have been "catastrophic" for the already inundated Sumas Prairie.

— 40,000: Sandbags delivered by Emil Anderson Maintenance on Tuesday night to protect the Barrowtown Pump Station.

— 1: Small flotilla of farmers using motorboats, hovercraft, canoes, dinghies and jet-skis to pull dozens of trapped cows from frigid waters to safety in Abbotsford.

— 3,000: Meals volunteers with Khalsa Aid are aiming to send by helicopter to the people stuck in Hope.

— 20: Evacuation centres open across the province for thousands of evacuees who had to abandon their homes.

The damage​

— $1 billion: Estimated cost of flood damage in Abbotsford, B.C., according to the city's mayor.

— $400 million: Estimated cost to repair the city's failed dikes, alone.

— Hundreds: Farms affected by flooding, including some entirely underwater.

— 24: Estimated closures on B.C. highways at one point due to rock or mudslides and flooding.

— 6: Major highways that remain closed because of flooding, landslides or collapsed bridges.

— 1: Wastewater plant in Merritt that won't be running for an "indefinite period of time" after failing on Monday.

— 1: Animal Health Centre ruined in Abbotsford, a major veterinary lab which tests for pests and disease in B.C.'s animal population now closed by the flooding

— 2: Major Canadian railways disrupted by mudslides. CN Rail has seen mudslides and washouts near Yale, while CP Rail has had a track outage north of Hope.

— 100: RVs believed to be burning after a fire broke out at a dealership in Abbotsford on Wednesday, sending clouds of black smoke above the floodplain.

The thing is there is no need for this technology considering the state of chaos in the world right now and cyclical nature of catastrophes(and the supposed connection between consciousness and environment). I agree with Joe, many people still think as if humans are the center of the universe and color their perspective with ideas about the evil boogeyman with secret technology, when it's most likely just more of the crazy weather that's occurring across the globe(not saying you are one of these people @SummerLite).

It might seem like a contradiction, but it seems to me that a lot of conspiracy-minded people subconsciously opt for the 'human agency' thing at least in part because it 'feels safer' that some human agency is behind such things (even if they're evil), because at least then someone is in control of it, even if they're using it for evil purposes. The idea that we are, in a sense, at the whim of an incomprehensively complex system of cosmic proportions tends to be a lot scarier to a lot of people because there is far less chance of their being any control over it. And as we know, humans (evil and not evil alike) have a stronger proclivity for desiring control over their lives as little specks in a massive universe.

I can share my own approach - start with 'normal' weather manipulation information that's readily available and on the public record. That gives a good baseline from which to ponder more secretive military tech rumours. That could be looking into the plasma cosmology data in Earth Changes: The human Cosmic Connection - and then use that as a lens to think about questions like what you pose above - the PTB 'injecting something into a natural storm' to manipulate it. How would that make sense from a electric weather perspective?

Then, factor in some stuff from the C's - the claim that storms and catastrophic weather events are 3D manifestations of battles in 4D, and also the claim that the PTB are blinded by greed, and as such are moreso ignoring the weather, as opposed to technologically warping it.

There's actually a lot of information about human-caused weather changes that isn't hidden whatsoever. It's quite normal. Operation Popeye, for instance, was a military cloud seeding project during the Vietnam War. More recently, there was a piece of news earlier this year that Dubai seeded clouds with intent to make it rain to mitigate the effects of the heat wave.

If I search 'earthquakes' + 'fracking', I get a large number of articles on SOTT that demonstrates compelling evidence for causation. But it seems that earthquake activity is a mix of other things, too. Like repressed human creativity 'expressing downwards' as the C's have said (and as claimed as the cause of the recent quake in Oz). Then there's solar activity and cosmic rays, as well.

About fires, wouldn't arson would be the easiest way to intentionally set any country ablaze? No need to technology there aside from matches and gasoline and a paid agent. There were some conspiracies about fires and 'directed energy weapons', but...
(Joe) What about the California fires? I'm not gonna ask about DEW.

(Niall) Do it for the forum!

(L) Were there any unusual anomalies going on with these fires? People were saying that houses burned down, but not the trees, and so on and so forth.

(Joe) Well, they're saying it was directed energy weapons.

(L) Directed energy weapons... Was there any such thing going on?

A: NO. [spelled slowly for emphasis]

Q: (Artemis) Well, they really wanted to make that point!

(Joe) That's just a commentary on the level of pattern recognition run amok among so many people.

(L) I tell ya...

(Andromeda) Fires just act weird.

(L) Yeah. If you've ever been in a really big fire...

(Joe) It was people who were nowhere near the fire looking at videos online deciding that because a house burned, but the trees didn't, it was targeted.

(L) And they don't think about the fact that many, if not most, houses are built from dry, pressure-treated lumber. And trees are loaded with water; at the same time, dry underbrush will burn like crazy. Not the trees though, because they have deep roots and are pulling up water. Plus wind can sweep a fire through an area so fast it can't ignite resistant objects. I've seen the end results of plenty of brush fires in Florida.

(Joe) Was there something at a mass consciousness level being expressed in the fact that this fire almost completely burned down a town called Paradise in California?

A: Yes. California is no longer "paradise" and will shortly look more like hell.

I think this little snippet is really beneficial. It's a good reminder for me to continue to think with a hammer so as to avoid the perception management industry hypnotic stories - whether the narrative is 'Rocco Galati as knight in shining armour', or 'the all powerful PTB are manipulating the weather with advanced tech'.

Constant vigilance, eh?

I am not sure where that comes from, but I don’t believe it. There is mention in today’s news of a constitutional case underway that was submitted in January, but it isn’t over yet, and I am doubtful he is involved with that one. The one he submitted (in September?) has yet to begin. Do you have more details?
I'm afraid I don't. I was forwarded this from my aunt. I learned later, unfortunately, that it is doubtful as you say.

Back
Top Bottom