Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

Just watched a video with VivaFrei interviewing Marty Up North. The actual interview starts at 11:45, although the first part is interesting as well, VF playing the video in French where Trudy talks about how anyone who disagrees are racists, etc. Seems that was what "triggered" Marty to post with his hashtag as he's bilingual. Interestingly, he's not interested in becoming a "leader". It reminds me of the grassroots movement of the Freedom Convoy back in February.

Just watched a video with VivaFrei interviewing Marty Up North. The actual interview starts at 11:45, although the first part is interesting as well, VF playing the video in French where Trudy talks about how anyone who disagrees are racists, etc. Seems that was what "triggered" Marty to post with his hashtag as he's bilingual. Interestingly, he's not interested in becoming a "leader". It reminds me of the grassroots movement of the Freedom Convoy back in February.

Yes, JT must go but who will replace him? All other candidates vying for the position are also WEF disciples!!!!! What choices do we have????? Singh? Singh is from Brampton originally. At the time of his ascension to the leadership of his party, he purposely moved to BC in a riding more influential to his own ambition in politics. And he is also a disciple of WEF! Trust him? Not likely..... Remember his noticeable silence when JT blackened the demonstrators with his choice rhetoric? Yes, they all must go.

Poilievre? He is trying really hard to convince you that anyone can post their biography or association to that illegal and fraudulent organization. I have a few choice words for him but won't write it here..... Not appropriate! He is as untrustworthy as the rest of them.

Even in municipal politic, the problem arises again. Most of the candidate in my current location are either from the Liberal Party ( a few were actually in Ottawa with JT), or they keep promising things that make no sense! They cannot tell us where they'll get the money for all their grand gestures! They are all seeking advantages for their own profits and benefits while promising a lot of hot air disappearing as soon as they walk i n the mayor's office!

All we can do is educate young people about the pitfalls awaiting them and ensuring that they make the right choice come election time.

Just watched a video with VivaFrei interviewing Marty Up North.

TV interview with kids:

Kid 1: Yes, we both have one does.

Interviewer: Are you in favor of mandatory vaccine (to children)?

All kids: Yes!

Kids Teacher: It looks like I drill them.

Interviewer: What should we do with the people who don't want the vaccine?

Kid 2: We should call the police - (YES YES! the older people say in accord)

Ked 3: If they don't have the vaccine it can make a lot of people in danger. So like the government does right now, we should cut everything from them little by little until they summit and get vaccinated.

As VF said, it's simply sick (proviso to leaders or older authoritarians). I weep for the children.

This has been seen in different societies at different times; the states use of children telling on their parents on collective farms who hid a chicken, and it is not a far leap to the states creation of children solders in the Khmer Rouge under other extreme circumstances - quote:

The totalitarian regime of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia under the dictatorship of Pol Pot initiated a saga of brutal mass genocide that exterminated millions and completely upended the social and political machinery of the country with its repressive policies. One of the most atrocious aspects of the regime was the deployment of tens of thousands of children as child soldiers through the indoctrination of the ideologies of the state as well as through coercion and intimidation. This paper intends to study the impact of child soldiering on child psyche through an analysis of two texts- Luong Ung’s First They Killed My Father and Patricia McCormick’s Never Fall Down. The paper shall explore how militarization and authoritarian rule dismantles commonly held perceptions about childhood as a period of dependency and vulnerability, where instead, children become unwitting perpetrators of horrible crimes that ultimately triggers trauma and disillusionment. In its analysis of the texts, the paper shall attempt to use Hannah Arendt’s concept of the ‘banality of evil’ in the context of the child soldiers whose conformation to the propaganda of the Khmer Rouge lacked any ideological conviction.

Substitute names (for Liberals/NDP/Canada/Justin (WEF et al.) and soldiering), [t]hey are trying to dismantle "commonly held perceptions" and turning children into "unwitting" state driven accomplices.

Justin was on the show and provided his pathological Justinian hissing - he crossed a line, if not an outright criminal line, as did the interviewer, teacher and TV news station.

A bit off topic but when I heard this, I thought of something I saw during the funeral procession on the 'Long Walk'. It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but I think you'll get what I'm after.

@51:40

"It seems like sometimes the politicians like to demonize the people instead of attacking the policy makers. And the new talking point now is that, raising your hand to the air, even if it's in prayer, you might just be a yahtzee."

Guess you'll only be able to take videos at waist height, or wave from the hip.

The Long Walk- Queen's Funeral (LondonDaily).jpg

TV interview with kids:

As VF said, it's simply sick (proviso to leaders or older authoritarians). I weep for the children.

This has been seen in different societies at different times; the states use of children telling on their parents on collective farms who hid a chicken, and it is not a far leap to the states creation of children solders in the Khmer Rouge under other extreme circumstances - quote:

Substitute names (for Liberals/NDP/Canada/Justin (WEF et al.) and soldiering), [t]hey are trying to dismantle "commonly held perceptions" and turning children into "unwitting" state driven accomplices.

Justin was on the show and provided his pathological Justinian hissing - he crossed a line, if not an outright criminal line, as did the interviewer, teacher and TV news station.
There's this report for the Liberal Party issued in June 2022.

Salient - and obvious for a year - points!

"Do the COVID-19 vaccines prevent infection and hospitalization?

• Full vaccination does not prevent infection and hospitalization. Even full vaccination with a booster does not prevent infection or hospitalization.
  • In-mid April 2021, when less than 3% of Canadians were fully vaccinated, most of the cases in hospital were unvaccinated. In mid-January 2022, when 77% of Canadians were fully vaccinated, there were more vaccinated cases in hospital than unvaccinated cases.
Are there more vaccinated or unvaccinated cases in the ICU and hospitals at present (June 3, 2022)?

• There are 6 times more cases that are vaccinated versus unvaccinated currently in ICU and 5 times more vaccinated cases that are in the hospital compared to unvaccinated cases."
Study Prepared for the Liberal Party of Canada: Full vaccination with a booster does not prevent infection or hospitalization. – [your]NEWS

Then there's this, though I can only put up the headlines - paywall in place. I could find no report on this topic, the report on The Hill comment by Liberal MPs, on Google, but DuckDuckGo had them at the top of the search of just down a few links. I searched on both search engines under "June Liberal Party Report and Vaccine Mandates".

There seems to be opposition and some clarity on the vaccine mandates in some Liberal minds at any rate. The redaction of names of the Liberal report is just so normal and so regrettable. This should be mainstream news!!! But it isn't :(((

"Several Liberal MPs, speaking on a not-for-attribution basis, say the vast majority of their colleagues want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet to end federal COVID vaccine mandates. The Hill Times photograph by Andrew Meade"

'Massive majority’ of Liberal caucus wants Trudeau to drop federal COVID mandates, say Liberal MPs

Last edited:

Good Interview! Yes, this is another organic movement that has struck a chord with millions of Canadians. The govt is trying to paint it as Russian bots, etc, but clearly there are a lot of Canadians who have simply had enough. I found it very moving to read some of the stories of how the cruel mandates have affected their lives.

The movement is still continuing, and some are now calling it the" Canadian Twitter Convoy". It's also spreading around the world, just like the Trucker Convoy did, there are now Dutch people calling for the removal of Mark Rutte as well.

RCMP investigating an attack on the Russian embassy in Ottawa. Canadian envoy summoned to Russia.

Moscow also claims police have turned a blind eye to what it calls “aggressive demonstrators” blocking public access to the embassy’s consular section.

I’m putting this here on the Canadian thread, because the PPC party leader, Maxime Bernier is running straight at stopping this insanity.

5BEAE981-76EF-4B1F-B882-09CE8C247D39.jpeg
This guy is exhibiting extreme Autogynephilia, he is obviously sexually perverted, and teaching shop class to TEENS in Ontario.
This is from the schools website:

083A7C29-D7BF-4503-805F-461824395EF8.jpeg
Maxime had this to say: “Oakville Trafalgar HS has a dress code rule on its website that says students should not wear clothes that make genitals or nipples visible.
But it’s ok for a pervert male teacher to do it with enormous fake boobs because he’s expressing his “gender identity.” 🤡🌎

The link goes to the “sign the petition page” which of course puts one on a list, again, but what the hell else is there that one can do?
That was a rhetorical question, I know, yeah, “enjoy the show” maintain a clear observation of reality, see reality for what it is...
Is an act of, say, signing a petition, like this, received as a message to the Universe?
Is the message, the statement that “I DO NOT agree, nor comply with this degradation” even acknowledged?
For what it’s worth, I am going to sign the petition, and I will hold that “mustard seed of Hope” in my heart that it is heard and counts for something.
It’s all I’ve got.

Just when you think it can't get any more twisted, sick, perverse....
True, this guy and the school division are sick to allow that.
You must admit that if he was a true woman, he would have one of the worst back ache from carrying such a load! He would need pain killers to work through his day..... A real woman would either have a reduction surgery or live with pain for the rest of her life..... insane imbecile:headbash:

If I put the two together then the idea of what's happening in this school is pretty horrific.

In schools yes, to the most innocents and vulnerable in society, and yet it is very wide spread. Think back to JBP in council arguing against emerging laws (what was that, 2014?) - so, with incremental steps before and since, the legal backed pathology has become intrenched from the top down (coming from powers outside), and it has had a paralyzing effect on everyone; other teachers and staff, on management et cetera, and now in most top business environment policies (public offices of course), and the press. No one can say anything, no accountability, all by design.

The video with Tucker:

This video is just a clip. The whole video (17:46) goes much further: the term 'pedophile' being changed to 'minor attracted person' or MAP at 8:02 (the term is also found in the "Pizzagate" thread); books written for 7th graders at 9:23; gender affirming double-mastectomy surgeries for teen girls at 10:33; etc. Woke culture really does hate children.

Chad talks about Stephan Hanna (aka: Kayla Lemieux) in the Jordan Petersen thread here.

This is a 1:45 minute video moderated by Canadian Rights Watch with doctors talking about their experiences with colleges of physicians and surgeons in Canada. Also on the panel are Judy Mikovits, Peter McCullough and lawyers Michael Alexander and Leslie J. Smith. Interestingly Dr. Akbar Khan was the doctor of a a friend until his license was revoked.

Back
Top Bottom