Canadian freedom convoy

Strangiato

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello, I would like to ask a question to the C's regarding the Freedom Convoy in Canada as to whether this is the start of a major change in people's choices or if this is just another psyop generated by subsidized groups. The convoy seems to come from well meaning people who want things to change, my heart believes that to be so as the movement is gaining momentum globally, but I believe I'm blinded by antusiasm and that's just another disappointment looming on the horizon. What do you think?

Hello, I would like to ask a question to the C's regarding the Freedom Convoy in Canada as to whether this is the start of a major change in people's choices or if this is just another psyop generated by subsidized groups. The convoy seems to come from well meaning people who want things to change, my heart believes that to be so as the movement is gaining momentum globally, but I believe I'm blinded by antusiasm and that's just another disappointment looming on the horizon. What do you think?

Hi Strangiato,

I don’t think that the Cs would answer this question - “Wait and See!” would be the most likely answer. Any other answer would violate Free Will.

However we can go back in history and see what has happened in similar situations. As far as I can see (and I might be totally wrong) the options are:

1. The Freedom Convoy (FC) manages to change things - then it is most likely because the narrative has run its cuase and is no longer valuable for the PTB - they are about to launch the next narrative.
2. The FC - being a grass roots movement - is coopted by pathologicals and vectlorised in a direction that suits their needs and plans. This happened to the Tea Party,and this would render the whole movement useless to the rest of the world.
3. The PTB instigate some sort of ‘false flag’ that is able to reverse the positive sentiment enjoyed by the truckers today, and the PTB present themselves as the ‘saviour’.

All in all things are not going to change much in my view, the narratives change, the people change, but the PTB remain firmly in charge.

You can wait for the world to change all your life - it likely won’t happen. All you can do is change yourself, and - maybe - some of the people around you by leading by example.

Hi Strangiato,
I would like to ask a question to the C's regarding the Freedom Convoy in Canada as to whether this is the start of a major change in people's choices or if this is just another psyop generated by subsidized groups.
This question could be asked, but I personally think we pretty much know the answer; as long as the protest goes on peacefully, we may think that there are clear goals and that the people involved want to show their disagreement, but as soon as disturbances start and everything goes crazy, we might also think that there are other "hands" involved in the matter. So, if the latter happens, then it would be useful to ask for a clue, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom