Can you comment a bit more about the experience of higher densities to ours?

Stella Marys

Jedi Master
I am thinking of the density "high"of consciousness and its nature. I can not help but think about how the dynamics of the souls in those densities.
I am positioned in the idea that I have a lot of work to do in this third density, and I apply it, but that does not stop to think in those other states of consciousness.
In general, RA says that the 4th is the density of love. The 5th is the D of the Wisdom, the 6th is a balance of Love/light Light/love, the 7th is union with the all. In a session of the Cas made reference to this. The seventh is a mystery, and that there is no what can be said as a "door" of access, and from there starts another octave of existence. I don't remember exactly the concept, it was one of the first sessions.

Now having only a small picture of how are these densities higher than our own, it seems that towards the end of the 4D experience begin to form groups of souls. And I gather from this that in the 5th continues to develop this process until the 6th are groups of social memory complexes, groups of souls unified. Are not yet fused, they are not "one" with the creator still, and they have to keep working for it. And the way to do this is by working with the densities above. Each density has a specific work is inherent to its nature. Does it only help with the growth of other densities of more "down" or have a dynamic work between the social memory complexes inherent to that specific gravity?
How many groups álmicos there are in 6D? If there is a number.There is still individuality in souls, but in the end the experience of 6th and D are merged and lose that quality of individuality? how would losing that quality? In the event that that should occur. What is to become one?

What groups álmicos of 6ªD, when they make the transition to the 7ªD, still retain that individuality? or does the experience of this density make a work of fusion of these groups and the souls that possess the same does not lose that quality of "Selfness"? It is too abstract and I am not satisfied that "All is one", yes it is good, I agree but it would be nice to be able to go clarifying this concept and I suppose that the fact of learning in this time makes us to approach ever closer to that reality of understanding that "All is one" Function as axioms, and from that base you can go put together the puzzle. The beings with soul in 3D have access to the extent that they do" The Work" of connecting with that consciousness that is oneself in the future, some call it the "Higher Self" and that applies to all of the densities more "above" us,that is to say 4th and 5th as well, or is that also we have aspects of ourselves that way too.

I'm used to listen the connection with 6 D and I want to know if it is also communicated to the 4th or 5th with a few people on the planet. As I write I am realizing that the "Higher Self" has logic in regards to the questions about the individuality of the souls of groups álmicos of 6D. Does the 7th communicates with the 6th to help in the process of graduation of groups of 6th? I need time to think, I think that my mind, (in a linear format) is jammed in the understanding of some concepts. Anyway this does not stop the process of thinking on the matter. Even it turns out to be very fermental. I'll keep thinking...

Estoy pensado en las densidades más "altas"de conciencia y su naturaleza. No puedo evitar pensar en cómo es la dinámica de las almas en esas densidades. Estoy posicionada en la idea de que tengo mucho trabajo que hacer en esta tercera densidad y me aplico en ello, pero eso no impide el pensar en en esos otros estados de conciencia.

En general RA dice que la 4ª es la densidad del amor. La 5ª es la D de la Sabiduría, la 6ª es un equilibrio de Amor/luz Luz/amor, la 7ª es la unión con el todo. En una sesión de los Cas se hizo referencia a esto. La séptima es un misterio y que allí hay lo que puede decirse como una "puerta" de acceso y desde allí empieza otra octava de existencia.
No recuerdo exactamente el concepto, fué en una de las primeras sesiones.

Ahora teniendo sólo un pequeño panorama de cómo son estas densidades mayores a la nuestra, parece que hacia el final de la experiencia 4D comienzan a formarse los grupos de almas. Y deduzco con ésto que en la 5ª sigue desarrollándose este proceso hasta que la 6ª son grupos de complejos de memoria social, grupos de almas unificadas. Todavía no están fusionados, no son "uno" con el creador todavía y tienen que seguir trabajando para ello. Y la forma de hacerlo es trabajando con las densidades anteriores. Cada densidad tiene un trabajo específico inherente a su naturaleza. ¿Sólo ayudan con el crecimiento a los de otras densidades de más "abajo" o tienen una dinámica de trabajo entre los complejos de memoria social inherente a esa densidad específica?

¿Cuántos grupos álmicos hay en 6D? Si es que hay algún número.Todavía hay individualidad en las almas, pero en estados finales de la experiencia de 6ª D ¿se fusionan y pierden esa cualidad de individualidad? ¿cómo sería perder esa cualidad? En caso que eso ocurriera. ¿ Que es volverse uno? ¿Los grupos álmicos de 6ªD, cuando hacen la transición a la 7ªD, todavía conservan esa individualidad? o ¿en la experiencia de dicha densidad hacen un trabajo de fusión de esos grupos y las almas que poseen los mismos no pierden esa cualidad de la "Yoidad"?

Es demasiado abstracto y no me conforma eso de "Todo es uno", sí está bien, estoy de acuerdo pero sería bueno poder ir aclarando este concepto y supongo que el hecho de ir aprendiendo en este momento hace que nos acerquemos cada vez más a esa realidad de entender eso de "Todo es uno"
Funcionan como axiomas y desde esa base se puede ir armando el rompecabezas.

Los seres con alma en 3D tienen acceso en la medida que hacen" El Trabajo" de conectarse cada vez más con esa conciencia que es uno mismo en el futuro, le llaman algunos el "Yo Superior" y eso aplica para todas las densidades más "arriba" de nosotros,es decir 4ª y 5ª también, o sea que también tenemos aspectos de nosotros mismos allí también. Estoy acostumbrada a escuchar la conexión con 6 D y quiero saber si también se comunican los de 4ª o 5ª con algunas personas en el planeta. Mientras escribo me estoy dando cuenta que eso del " Yo Superior" tiene lógica en cuanto a las preguntas sobre la individualidad de las almas de grupos álmicos de 6D. ¿La 7ª se comunica con la 6ª para ayudar en el proceso de graduación de los grupos de 6ª?

Necesito tiempo para razonar, creo que mi mente,
(en formato lineal) se está atascando en la comprensión de algunos conceptos. De todas maneras esto no detiene el proceso de seguir pensando sobre el asunto. Incluso resulta ser muy fermental. Seguiré pensando...

Generally, I would say it is very hard if not impossible for third density beings to truly fathom, grasp or analyze anything that might be going on in higher densities, like for example at the fourth level. When it comes to higher ones than that, this might be even harder to fathom/interpret. Keeping that in mind is important I think also in regard to our interpretation of what was said in the RA and C's material.
Having said that, from what we do have in the form of the Ra and C's material, this can likely give us a much clearer picture or approximation of what might be going on, keeping our limitations in mind.

Generally, I would say it is very hard if not impossible for third density beings to truly fathom, grasp or analyze anything that might be going on in higher densities, like for example at the fourth level. When it comes to higher ones than that, this might be even harder to fathom/interpret. Keeping that in mind is important I think also in regard to our interpretation of what was said in the RA and C's material.
Having said that, from what we do have in the form of the Ra and C's material, this can likely give us a much clearer picture or approximation of what might be going on, keeping our limitations in mind.

Yes. For me, over the years, it has been a gradual unfolding of awareness of how truly bizarre the higher densities may seem to us in 3D that has come to me via the sessions. I tried to convey it in one chapter of The Wave utilizing the speculations of P.D. Ouspensky.

I agree these are concepts that are hard to grasp since we are not there yet.

Here is one quote that maybe is relevant, especially the last part:

Q: (L) A few years ago I was meditating on my bed and I did what I call “zoning”. It is an indescribable state. I kind of bobbed back to the surface for a moment because I experienced a buzzing in my head that sounded like an electrical transformer. Words came into my head that were like: “The presence is approaching”, and I thought immediately of Shekina, or the “forerunner” of the “presence of God”.

I was a little agitated because I was not positioned in the way I would have liked to be to receive any experience or visitation. The last thing I remember is making adjustments in my position and then nothing more until I just sort of came to with an intense thirst. I don’t know how much time passed, but it must have been a considerable period to be so thirsty.

The bed was adjacent to a wall between the bedroom and the bathroom with just a walk space. I had to be careful not to bump my head on the wall when I was getting up. I got out of the bed and was quite startled to discover that my head and shoulders passed right through the wall into the bathroom! As soon as I noticed that, I started to pay attention to what else I was experiencing.

I noticed that all physical objects appeared as transparent slides of shimmering and deeply intense color and light. The walls of the house were merely shimmering curtains of light. I could see the children in their beds in other rooms in the house, their bodies were light. I could see through the house to the outside and it was not darkness as we perceive it. I was aware that it was night, but trees, plants and other objects were apparent by their appearance as color and light. I had a brief thought of something distant and it was as though my vision was telescopic and zoomed onto it instantaneously. I was also aware that my vision was 360, that is, I could see in all directions at once.
All of this happened very quickly, or so it seemed, and I realized that I was not in the body. That thought startled me and the instant I was startled, that is, felt an inkling of fear, I snapped back in like a rubber band. I discovered myself exactly as I had been prior to hearing the buzzing, not having actually made those adjustments in my position that I remembered.

A: You experienced a bleedthrough of 4th density.

Q: (T) When you started to explain about the trance state, you said: “What I call zoned out, I can’t explain it”. That’s the same thing the Cassiopaeans say when we ask them to explain what fourth density is like! (J) Yes, we have no physical frame of reference. (L) Yes, I can’t say I wasn’t unaware, because I was intensely aware of everything. And yet, I can’t say I was focused on any one thing, because I’m not. (F) The last session we had we received some clues as to why it is they can’t explain all these things. They said something when we were talking about plants and rocks at first density. Try to think of something in animal language to express what it is like to perceive the universe as a human. The thing that occurs to me is that, even though we share the same space with dogs, cats, etc., their perception of the universe is so radically different that for all intents and purposes, they might as well be on another planet. It isn’t just what they physically can see and how they see it, but how they perceive and understand it and how they think. It is so radically different from a human being… and some people get all attached and all emotional and think that animals are almost human and the dog isn’t even thinking, “Oh, I’m a dog, I think I’ll just take a nap”. So, if you think about the steps up density-wise, if they are merely equal, imagine the jump from third to fourth! In fourth, they may understand us entirely, but their view is radically different.

A: Precisely!

And here is Lauras chapter she mentioned above:

I agree these are concepts that are hard to grasp since we are not there yet.

Yup. When the Cs said that we should concentrate on the lessons of this level in order to graduate, and I began to learn just how badly people are in need of these very basic concepts, I decided that I would concentrate my attention and energy on where I am with the intent to grow.

So, basically, I don't waste my time in fruitless speculation; I know my limits.

Sip. Cuando los Cs dijeron que deberíamos concentrarnos en las lecciones de este nivel para graduarme, y comencé a aprender qué tanto necesitan las personas estos conceptos básicos, decidí que concentraría mi atención y energía en dónde Estoy con la intención de crecer.

Entonces, básicamente, no pierdo mi tiempo en especulaciones infructuosas; Conozco mis límites

Yep.I agree with that. I still don't understand the third density and its lessons as to have such an intention to understand what I'm not prepared to understand. In fact yesterday we were talking at home about such issues and we agreed on the fact that you can't waste the richness of third density to learn lessons. It is very important to focus on the work at hand and use that energy to keep growing. Thank you for the answers because if I didn't publish these thoughts I didn't realize I was falling into a maze of unsuccessful thoughts. The lesson I assume here is that "I can't run when I didn't even learn to walk. Step by step and keep using the energy to do the job better! Thank you again. :read:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Sip.Estoy de acuerdo con eso. Todavía no entiendo la tercera densidad y sus lecciones como para tener semejante intención de entender lo que no estoy preparada para comprender. De hecho ayer estuvimos hablando en casa al respecto de tales cuestiones y estuvimos de acuerdo en el hecho de que no se puede desperdiciar la riqueza de la tercera densidad para aprender lecciones. Es muy importante enfocarse en el trabajo que tenemos entre manos y usar esa energía para seguir creciendo. Gracias por las respuestas ya que si no publicaba estos pensamientos no me daba cuenta que estaba cayendo en un laberinto de pensamientos infructuosos. La lección que asumo aquí es que "no puedo correr cuando ni siquiera aprendí a caminar" No me dí cuenta de este hecho hasta que lo exterioricé. Paso a paso y seguir utilizando la energía para hacer mejor el trabajo!! Gracias de nuevo.

Back
Top Bottom