Building a New World

psychegram

The Living Force
Hope is the antidote to despair, and despair is the poison of the soul. These times are dark, with a seemingly endless stream of portents signifying the apparently inevitable triumph of the forces of entropy and darkness which, it seems, will inevitably smother the world under a permanent shroud of night.

Many of us, I think, feel paralyzed by this ... and this is no doubt the intent of our opponents, for if we are rendered motionless due to the perception that it is pointless to resist, well, we won't resist ... and the victory of 4D STS is all but assured.

Obviously, we have to fight. Which raises the question of how. This video, A Call For New 'Revolutionaries' by Asha Logos, presents some thoughts towards one way of doing so which, I think, are particularly well-spoken, well-formulated, and serve as a very good 'conversation starter'.

By fight, Asha Logos does not mean a military conflict (or at least not primarily): such a strategy is so obviously doomed to failure that no serious thinker entertains it. Rather, he suggests that we build, harnessing our creative powers to lay the foundations of a 'breakaway society' based upon fundamentally different principles and ideals than our current, deeply sick society. AL sees very clearly the basic sickness of our current order, which places the very worst at the apex and enables them to parasitically drain energy from the population by filling their minds with lies, their bodies with poison, and stoking the basest and most contemptible urges in their spirits. As he puts it, if he were to attempt to design a social order optimized for retarding human potential and wasting human energy, he would have a hard time coming up with something better suited for the task than the current matrix.

As a starting point in this thought experiment, AL posits a society aimed not at the material but at the spiritual - at God, rather than greed (note that he doesn't mean God in the narrowly Christian sense, although it is inclusive of that). Such a society would prioritize truth, health, and beauty, and severely sanction lies, traffic in poisons, and aesthetic vandalism. Towards this he makes several concrete suggestions for structures of commerce, governance, and education, each of which is indeed quite 'revolutionary' in the sense of being so dramatically different from the current situation as (he freely admits) to strike the average person as impossible to achieve.

For instance, regarding commerce, he suggests that advertisement be simply banned, since it is invariably simply a form of systematic deception aimed at cultivating base and compulsive desires for the acquisition of material goods. In its place, a directory of objective assessments of product utility and quality could be maintained, enabling people to locate products that will best match their genuine needs.

He makes a similar suggestion regarding governance. For any given policy, a running ledger of who proposed what could be maintained, with citizens able to weigh in at any future date, rating the decision as having been successful or not, a net positive or a net negative for society. Those who proposed or voted for a given policy would have their voting power weighted by the collective perception of the success of their decisions. The result would be that, over time, incompetent or corrupt individuals (he used Fauci or the Iraq War neocons as examples) would have their ability to direct policy reduced, whilst there would simultaneously be a reduction in the influence of those voters who are easily taken in by con men. At the same time, public figures possessed of prudence and wisdom would see their 'stock' naturally rise over time. The point being to make it impossible, at a very fundamental level, for manipulative sociopaths to occupy positions of influence merely on the strength of the support of others in their cabal.

There's a lot more in the video than that, but the point isn't really the specific proposals AL is making, but rather the spirit in which they are made. It is very clear that our current social order will not be reforming itself any time soon. The masses are by and large too hypnotized, too programmed and zombified, to have a 'mass awakening' and rise up against their incipient, permanent enslavement. The globalists obviously have no intent of letting up on their designs, and petitioning them or protesting against them in mass rallies (protesting is really a kind of petitioning, with the implication that the powerful can be convinced if enough people complain) is simply wasted energy. Given the hopelessness of trying to save this civilization, there are really only two choices: give up, accept the vaccine, accept the chip, and accept enslavement ... or walk away, and build something else.

AL doesn't see this as a callous abandonment of the "NPCs". Rather, it is impossible to save them inside the current order, since the majority of people are not - and never have been - capable of independent thought. In order to rescue our brothers and sisters from a fate worse than death, a viable alternative must be built, which can serve as an attractor point for those who can be saved.

As a final note, AL is quite clear-eyed that any such project will be attacked using every trick in the sneak rulers' book: media disinformation, infiltration, subversion, sabotage, false flag attacks. As he puts it, our opponents are the most dishonest and ruthless men in history ... so be it, there's no point in fretting because it is what it is, and it is something that we will simply have to deal with.

A few of tangential thoughts occurred to me while watching:

- The Cs have repeatedly suggested that help is on the way, but I think they've also suggested that that help will come from us (after all, they are 'us in the future' ....)

- The Cs have also said that the playing field would level, eventually; we've interpreted that as meaning some cosmic event (a comet, a CME, etc.) will wipe out much of the physical infrastructure for control; certainly that's a real possibility and would be quite useful to our side. However, a 'level playing field' implies players, and it is up to us to be those players, to form the team opposing STS ... and that rather does imply something a lot like a breakaway society.

- Astrologers on the forum are no doubt aware that there's an interesting alignment coming up: Uranus, planet of liberation, in Taurus, squaring the taskmaster Saturn in Aquarius. Taurus being associated with money, food, sustenance, etc., the symbolism could be interpreted as a liberating shock opposing the forces of social control, with the shock coming in the domain of the basics of life. At the same time, there's an 'assembly' of multiple planets lining up with the Sun (I think in Aquarius, but don't quote me on that), which I understand indicates a 'great rethinking' of things as the various forces represented by the planets come together. Obviously, all of that could be interpreted as the Great Reset coming out into the open; astrological symbolism is multivalent, value-free, and thus a double-edged sword. But it could also be interpreted as a segment of humanity - the networked, tapped-in, aware segment - taking a good long hard look at things and having a conversation about how to reorder society, one which lays the foundations for a new order of things in the years to come.

As a final note, I can't recommend Asha Logos' Our Subverted History series strongly enough. He's done a lot of very interesting research into forgotten aspects of Proto-Indo-European, Graeco-Roman, and Germanic civilization that I, for one, found very eye-opening, and he does so from the (obviously correct) perspective that much of what we think we know is pure invention, intended to make us forget who we really are and adopt the reduced identity that the secret government would like us to possess.

I get that the whole "truth vs lies" story is a form of liberation and of "STO militancy", for lack of a better term. However, these approaches often indulge in the very causes of "STSness", such as the imposition of recommended practices in order to suggest (more like forced upon) the way of salvation. As much as such approaches might come from a place of positive intentions (do this and achieve redemption, but it has to be this and only this, not anything else, otherwise it automatically means total damnation), it actually disempowers people through imposition and restriction and a fixed set of conditions.

But, of course, these are just my two cents.

I get that the whole "truth vs lies" story is a form of liberation and of "STO militancy", for lack of a better term. However, these approaches often indulge in the very causes of "STSness", such as the imposition of recommended practices in order to suggest (more like forced upon) the way of salvation. As much as such approaches might come from a place of positive intentions (do this and achieve redemption, but it has to be this and only this, not anything else, otherwise it automatically means total damnation), it actually disempowers people through imposition and restriction and a fixed set of conditions.

But, of course, these are just my two cents.

A good point, but if you watch the video, Asha Logos explicitly rejects top-down, legislative force as a means of achieving social change, as being incompatible with the human freedom. Instead, he points to the power of social norms as a means of cultivating virtue.

A good point, but if you watch the video, Asha Logos explicitly rejects top-down, legislative force as a means of achieving social change, as being incompatible with the human freedom. Instead, he points to the power of social norms as a means of cultivating virtue.
I agree with social norms as a more balanced way of achieving a more STO mindset. However, freedom isn't equal to liberty, and fairness isn't a synonym for justice or equanimity. When the social aspect is the subject, in order to achieve consensus or a certain social bond or cohesion, the values or norms to be nurtured would have to be in alignment with the Logos, Nature itself, don't you think?

When you consider the social programming momentum that people have when they incarnate on Earth, you may seem how difficult it might be to reverse such millenary entropic tendency of subjugation and imposition.

Back
Top Bottom