Brown Dwarf confirmed "near" the Solar System - Hit for the Cs?

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all!

I came across this article and thought I'd post it here because it seems like a rather interesting discovery

First Discovery for ‘Backyard Worlds: Planet 9’ Project: Cold Brown Dwarf

{...}

On February 21, 2017, just six days after the launch of the website, Backyard Worlds volunteer Bob Fletcher, a science teacher at Lambert School in Hobart, Tasmania, noted the existence of a small ‘dipole’ in the flipbook showing the ‘subtile’ centered at R.A. 165.46 degrees, declination 54.03 degrees.

Three other citizen astronomers — Rosa Castro from the United States, Khasan Mokaev from Kabardino-Balkar Republic, and Tamara Stajic from Serbia — also helped classify this flipbook and noted the object.

After some initial investigation, Backyard World’s researchers were awarded time on the 3-m NASA Infrared Telescope Facility, where they confirmed that it was a previously unknown brown dwarf.

“I was so proud of our volunteers as I saw the data on this new cold world coming in. It was a feel-good moment for science,” said Dr. Jackie Faherty, a senior scientist in the American Museum of Natural History’s Department of Astrophysics and one of Backyard World’s researchers.

The newfound brown dwarf, WISEA J110125.95+540052.8, is approximately 111 light-years away.

It is just a few hundred degrees warmer than Jupiter and belongs to spectral class T.

“Brown dwarfs are strikingly similar to Jupiter so we study their atmospheres in order to look at what weather on other worlds might look like,” said Dr. Jonathan Gagné, a Backyard Worlds team member from the Carnegie Institution for Science.

Although the team hopes to find the hypothetical Planet Nine, these brown dwarfs are also exciting discoveries.

“It’s possible that there is a cold world closer than what we believe to be the closest star to the Sun,” Dr. Faherty said.

“Given enough time, I think our volunteers are going help to complete the map of our solar neighborhood.”

The discovery is reported in the Astrophysical Journal Letters (arXiv.org preprint).

_http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/backyard-worlds-planet-9-cold-brown-dwarf-04919.html

I think it's extremely interesting that the project was design to find the hypothetical Planet Nine (or ten) but found this Brown Dwarf instead. Could this be the Sun's "sister"? Or am I reading too much into it?

There are other articles in Science Daily and the Independent:

Cold brown dwarf discovered close to our solar system
_https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170602112832.htm

Amateur astronomers find 'failed star' 100 light years from sun
_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/amateur-astronomers-find-failed-star-100-light-years-from-sun-new-world-discovery-nasa-a7772451.html

Re: Brown Dwarf confirmed near the Solar System - Hit for the Cs?

If the data in the article is accurate then I don't think it is Nemesis because it is too far away (111 light years). For comparison, the nearest star system to our solar system is Alpha Centauri at a distance of 4.3 light years.

Re: Brown Dwarf confirmed near the Solar System - Hit for the Cs?

Bobo08 said:
If the data in the article is accurate then I don't think it is Nemesis because it is too far away (111 light years). For comparison, the nearest star system to our solar system is Alpha Centauri at a distance of 4.3 light years.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing just now... it's a bit too far away to be Nemesis. :-[

Well, maybe the interesting thing is that they officially announced this discovery and that it is precisely when they are trying to find a "missing planet" in our Solar System.

I would say that the good news is that if they are able to find a Brown Dwarf 111 light years away, then they should certainly be able to find our Sun's sister star or new planets in our system.

Persej said:
I would say that the good news is that if they are able to find a Brown Dwarf 111 light years away, then they should certainly be able to find our Sun's sister star or new planets in our system.

Yes, I guess so... in those lines, I think this statement is quite interesting:

“It’s possible that there is a cold world closer than what we believe to be the closest star to the Sun,” Dr. Faherty said.

Cold world is referring to a brown dwarf, so if they are open to that possibility, it's more likely that they will be able to find our Sun's sister.

Persej said:

Maybe "They" have! Some good info, and some questionable. But interesting to say the least.

People keep insinuating that they can see the Brown Dwarf in there photos. It seems to me to be a lens refraction. As the sun is much more brighter, as I can recall 20 years ago.

Lately I will document the early morning sun's rise with my camera. I've yet to see anything out of the ordinary. But do notice the extremes in the changing and erratic (electrical), weather patterns, perhaps as an indication of it's close proximity.

Published on Jun 7, 2017

https://youtu.be/yVUSktmehfc
A member of the Brazilian Senate, Telmario Moto, gave a speech before the parliament addressing a report of the American Space Agency. According to the Senator, the NASA report indicates that a planet referred to as 7X is coming towards the earth and is going to change the gravitational field of our planet,

Thursday, ‎June ‎08, ‎2017, ‏‎4:40:54 AM Venus rising

Attachments

• IMG_0627.JPG
    IMG_0627.JPG
    9.3 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 217
Two new moons discovered orbiting around Jupiter during search for Planet X
By Strange Sounds - Jun 7, 2017
http://strangesounds.org/2017/06/two-new-moons-jupiter-planet-x-space.html
jupiter-new-moons-june-2017.jpg

2 New moons discoered around Jupiter on June 2017: The great majority of Jupiter’s 69 known moons travel in retrograde orbits, meaning they travel in the direction opposite the planet’s spin. via Sky and Telescope
New monster telescopes equipped with the latest super-sensitive, wide-field technology detectors has been a boon for astronomical discoveries.
Astronomer Scott Sheppard has discovered two new moons around Jupiter bringing the total of known moons to 69 while looking for Planet X and other very distant objects in the outer solar system.

Continuing his survey looking for Planet X and other very distant objects in the outer solar system, astronomer Scott Sheppard discovered two new barely visible moons, S/2016 J 1 and S/2017 J 1 (“S” for satellite, “J” for Jupiter), around Jupiter. For now all that’s really known is the character of their orbits:

S/2016 J 1: Sheppard discovered this moonlet during an observing run on March 8, 2016, with the 6.5-m Magellan-Baade reflector at Las Campanas Observatory in Chile. Averaging 20,600,000 from Jupiter, it’s in an elongated orbit inclined 140° with an eccentricity of 0.14. It takes 1.65 years to orbit the planet.

2-new-moons-jupiter.gif

S/2017 J 1: The second new find was recorded on March 23, 2017, using the venerable 4-m Victor Blanco reflector at Cerro Tololo Inter-american Observatory in Chile. This moon likewise is far from Jupiter, at an average distance of 23,500,000 km. In this very elongated orbit, inclined 149° with an eccentricity of 0.40, the moonlet takes 2.01 years to go around Jupiter.

2-new-moons-jupiter-1.gif

Continuing their survey looking for Planet X, let’s hope that astronomers will make other unexpected discoveries in the outer solar system.

Source: http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/two-new-satellites-for-jupiter/

Can We Explain the Curious Case of Tabby’s Star?
By: Alex Green | June 9, 2017
Link For Full View and Specific's, Snip:
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/explaining-curious-case-tabbys-star/
Three new ideas have emerged to explain Tabby's Star, officially known as KIC 8462852, but the jury's still out on what's really causing the weird behavior of our galaxy's most mysterious star

The star KIC 8462852, also called Tabby’s Star, has been the subject of intense debate since May’s announcement that this unusual F-type star, located in the constellation of Cygnus, was dimming once again.

Observations at Fairborn Observatory detected a 2% drop in brightness between May 19th and 21st, and a host of ground- and space-based telescopes jumped in on the action.

Ever since the first public report of the mysterious star in 2015, numerous theories have been proposed to explain its bizarre behavior — sometimes the star’s brightness dims by a couple percent, like last May, but sometimes it dips by as much as 20%, and for days to weeks at a time. Not to mention the long-term fade that appears to be plaguing the star. So it’s no surprise, perhaps, that many proposed explanations have failed in their attempts to explain what’s going on.

“Most of [the theories] seem pretty contrived to me, if not completely crazy,” says Richard Larson (Yale University).

However, in the weeks since the most recent event, a few hypotheses have emerged that stand out as genuine contenders able to explain this cosmic mystery.
Trojan Asteroids Around Giant Planet

The first idea comes from Fernando Ballesteros (University of Valencia, Spain) and colleagues. In a paper posted to the arXiv preprint server, the team proposes that a large planet orbits KIC 8462852, complete with a set of rings as well as two massive clouds of Trojan asteroids ahead of and behind the planet in its orbit. The team suggests that the deepest drops in the star’s brightness are a direct result of these objects.

Trojan Asteroids Around Giant Planet
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/explaining-curious-case-tabbys-star/
This diagram shows the setup of the scenario put forth by Ballasteros and colleagues: a giant planet with a giant system of rings orbits Tabby's Star, accompanied by two swarms of Trojan asteroids, trailing and leading the planet in its orbit. Below, the light curve shows how the brightness of KIC 8462852 would change as the various objects in the system pass in front of the star.
Ballasteros et al. arXiv

Published on Jun 6, 2017

https://youtu.be/Ace29Vvtfl8
Another update in my continuing coverage of KIC 8462852, Boyajian's Star, Tabby's Star or the WTF star. For more information, see the links below.

Flip Side of the coin (Spike's)

And the Ted Talks (Encore)

The most mysterious star in the universe | Tabetha Boyajian 2016

https://youtu.be/gypAjPp6eps

That's interesting c.a., thanks for sharing! I'll have a deeper look into it.

There's certainly "something in the air" about this subject. Today I came across this article by RT:

Bad star rising: Sun’s twin ‘Nemesis’ could have caused dinosaur extinction

New research has offered evidence to support the theory that our sun was born with a non-identical twin named “Nemesis” and some astronomers are blaming it for the death of the dinosaurs.

Scientists have long noted, and sought to explain, the phenomenon of stars having companions. Now a new analysis by scientists from Harvard and UC Berkeley suggests that nearly all stars are born with a twin.

Our sun’s twin, which has been dubbed “Nemesis,” would have orbited the same point as our sun before venturing off into the galaxy. The star has never been found, but new research suggests that it must have existed because all stars are born in pairs.

Nemesis picked up its ominous sounding name from a theory that suggests it launched the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs.

Researchers reached the conclusion after observing newborn stars in a large cloud in the Perseus constellation. Several decades ago researchers established that stars are born inside egg-shaped cocoons called dense cores, which are sprinkled throughout immense clouds of cold, molecular hydrogen that are the nurseries for young stars.

The Perseus molecular cloud is one of these stellar nurseries, it's about 600 light-years from Earth and about 50 light-years long.

“The idea that many stars form with a companion has been suggested before, but the question is: how many?” said Sarah Sadavoy, one of the researchers and a NASA Hubble fellow at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory.

“Based on our simple model, we say that nearly all stars form with a companion. The Perseus cloud is generally considered a typical low-mass star-forming region, but our model needs to be checked in other clouds.”

It was also carried by many other media outlets.

I know there's been talk about this here and there before, but I find it interesting that they're each time closer to recognizing this idea of a twin star for our own sun.

yep mainstream is picking up
=http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/06/13/new-evidence-that-all-stars-are-born-in-pairs/

rrraven said:
yep mainstream is picking up
=http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/06/13/new-evidence-that-all-stars-are-born-in-pairs/

Yes they most certifiably are. Stage's, just like the C's say.

‘Nemesis’ Shock report claims sun’s EVIL TWIN could be behind major extinction events
THE sun could have been born with an ‘evil twin’ responsible for some of the deadliest extinction events in Earth’s history.
By Sean Martin PUBLISHED: 05:03, Thu, Jun 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:15, Thu, Jun 15, 2017
_http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/817084/Nemesis-EVIL-TWIN-major-extinction-event-sun-star
expressuk-nemesis_shock_report_claims_suns_evil_twin_could_be_behind_major_extinction_events.jpg

National Geographic Documentary - Nemesis The Sun's Evil Twin
Published on Nov 15, 2016
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTRjbTAigKg

Electric Jupiter and its many surprises Video (16:19)
https://www.sott.net/article/353849-Electric-Jupiter-and-its-many-surprises
pia21392.png

Jupiter’s Clouds of Many Colors
NASA’s Juno spacecraft was racing away from Jupiter following its seventh close pass of the planet when JunoCam snapped this image on May 19, 2017, from about 29,100 miles (46,900 kilometers) above the cloud tops.

The EU2017 Conference: Future Science -- Aug 17 - 20, Phoenix: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2017...
Scientists working on NASA's historic Juno mission to the gas giant Jupiter have recently presented their early findings for the first time. Like so many other recent space missions, what they have discovered is not what they expected. As reported by Newscientist.com, "... the findings are already challenging assumptions about everything from the planet's atmosphere to its interior." In part one of this two-part presentation, physicist and chief science advisor to the Thunderbolts Project begins his in-depth analysis of the Juno data, including the many victories that already seem evident for the Electric Universe theory.
Comment from the video:
I am convinced that we now live in a damaged Binary system.
We used to be an intact binary system(System with two or more stars) Where our sun, Saturn, Jupiter and possibly even Uranus and Neptune were all stars.
But something happened that damaged that configuration and turned us into the current solar system we are in now.
if you look closely Saturn and Jupiter behave almost exactly like normal stars except thet're both much smaller and not brightly lit.
Will elaborate on this later.(I've got to run)
Thanx again Thunderboltsproject. :-)

June 17 2017

https://youtu.be/bCFvNIGkbKw

New Interpretation of Archetypes of Symbols in the Sky
_http://qdl.scs-inc.us/2ndParty/Pages/7678.html
David N. Talbott in his article, "Symbols of an Alien Sky" provides a very convincing argument that ancient rock art or petroglyphs drawn globally represent what Stone Age man saw in the skies of his time. These symbols are also represented by the reliefs or friezes displayed on the rock walls of temples and other structures built by ancient worldwide civilizations. Many of the ornaments, staffs, and garments of the ancient political and religious rulers replicate these same symbols. Talbott continues to catalogue these symbols into archetypes that have similarities between and among most of the worldwide primitive rock art and ancient civilizations over a time period that covers most of the Mesolithic, Neolithic, Chalcolithic, and Bronze Age eras.

These recorded symbols were recognized by Wallace Thornhill, an electrical engineer, as familiar displays created by plasma technology. The connection was made that these archetypes in the ancient skies are typical of such plasma configurations seen in the laboratory such as Birkeland currents, z-pinches, diocotron instability, plasma sheets, double layers of charge, etc. The next deduction was that this plasma phenomenon was created by celestial bodies in our solar system that are no longer in the same locations or have disappeared for various reasons. And, of course, these bodies were highly magnetic and electrically charged in order to emit or receive highly energetic plasma or Birkeland currents between each other over vast distances even in the case of close encounters.

Being familiar with Velikovsky with his postulated quickly-changing orbital arrangements, Talbott and Thornhill devised a similar scheme that also involved the transformation of a family of Saturn's so-called planets that quickly arranged themselves as some of the inner planets of the solar system. Their concept also includes mankind on Earth recording some of these celestial events. In this concept Earth was originally a planet of Saturn. This paper regards this event as virtually impossible on the basis of classical physics; also, any living forms on Earth could hardly survive such upheaval. But Talbott and Thornhill believe that mankind did survive such catastrophic events as is recorded in several ancient epics. This paper supports catastrophic events occurring to mankind but certainly not in this manner. Talbott and Thornhill have undisputedly provided a tremendous understanding to connecting myth and science and the history of mankind. Their contribution has certainly corroborated this paper's hypothesis. However, even the best of us including Einstein and "yours truly" can go down the wrong rabbit hole. Assuming rapidly changing orbital characteristics is not the correct rabbit hole.

This paper chooses a celestial configuration that can be accepted by classical physics. The varied possible arrangements of this configuration can explain the archetypes so eloquently described and catalogued by D. Talbott. The Sun has an orbiting brown or red dwarf sister star with a period of one "Sar" cycle or 3600 years. The orbit is very elongated and inclined to the average orbital plane of the Sun's planets. This dwarf star is highly magnetic with an anode corona that encompasses two or more planets. Its perihelion is about 2.7 AU from the Sun passing through the Main Belt of asteroids. This star's orbital path must intersect the Sun's heliosphere two times and closely cross the orbital paths of the outer planets. Its trajectory at the perihelion naturally disturbs the asteroids of the Main Belt each time that Nemesis intersects this region. The star remains within the orbits of the Sun's planets for an estimated twelve years while its own planets continue to orbit between ½ to 1 ½ AU from its parent having their own ecliptic plane.

This model has features that can address all the observations and interpretations listed in man's recorded history including rock art; deduced from the archeological, biological, and geological records; and portrayed by plasma discharges of cosmic bodies. These features are listed:

1. The brown dwarf star orbit provides the short cyclic period that can explain the various periods of recorded calamity in man's history – that span of time is roughly the past 20,000 years.

2. Strong magnetic and electrical effects of brown and red dwarf stars can produce both low energy plasma streams and highly energetic plasma leading to arc strikes. Both the dwarf star and its planets via the anode corona can emit and receive Birkeland currents or plasma columns needed to explain certain phenomena of observed surfaces of planets and satellites in the solar system.

3. The model provides numerous variables that can explain the differences in what happens each time the dwarf star returns to the inner solar system. Some of these variables are a) a changing elliptical orbit for the dwarf star; b) precessing orbits for the dwarf star's planets; c) an ocasionally perturbed orbit for the dwarf star by close encounters with the Sun's outer planets; d) a changing magnetic field strength and amount of electrical charge of the dwarf star since it loses or gains plasma to or from the Sun's planetary system each orbital period; e) a changing solar wind strength from the Sun depending on its sunspot cycle; f) a changing charge of the anodic corona for the dwarf star depending on its magnetic cycle; and g) major plasma discharges including arcing between close encounters of the Sun's planets and the dwarf star's planets. For sure, other variables are present that cannot even be imagined.

4. The model with all the possible interactions between the dwarf star, its planets, the Sun, its solar planets, and asteroids can create the various symbols of an alien sky portrayed by David Talbott. These celestial interactions and their related archetypes now follow.

David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill are certainly welcome to explain these interactions themselves and may certainly improve these explanations due to their depth of experience. However, they currently do not accept this model of celestial configuration. To understand these archetypes from the viewpoint of Talbott and Thornhill please review their Symbols of an Alien Sky and The Electric Universe in either book form or video streaming via the Thunderbolt. info. Their presentations are superb.

The chief ancient Roman god was Jupiter, or Jove. The Romans identified him with the ancient Greek god Zeus. Like Zeus, Jupiter was a sky god who ruled from the heavens and controlled the weather, especially thunder and lightning. One of his most ancient titles is Light-Bringer.Mar 8, 2017
http://fa3.thorvaldsensmuseum.dk/assets/43389/large/A324.jpg
Bertel Thorvaldsen Nemesis and Jupiter, 1810

It might not be the Sun's companion star but it's nonetheless relatively close and has a strong magnetic field.

VLA detects possible extrasolar planetary-mass magnetic powerhouse

Astronomers using the National Science Foundation's Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array (VLA) have made the first radio-telescope detection of a planetary-mass object beyond our Solar System. The object, about a dozen times more massive than Jupiter, is a surprisingly strong magnetic powerhouse and a "rogue," traveling through space unaccompanied by any parent star.

"This object is right at the boundary between a planet and a brown dwarf, or 'failed star,' and is giving us some surprises that can potentially help us understand magnetic processes on both stars and planets," said Melodie Kao, who led this study while a graduate student at Caltech, and is now a Hubble Postdoctoral Fellow at Arizona State University.

[...]

Last year, an independent team of scientists discovered that SIMP J01365663+0933473 was part of a very young group of stars. Its young age meant that it was in fact so much less massive that it could be a free-floating planet—only 12.7 times more massive than Jupiter, with a radius 1.22 times that of Jupiter. At 200 million years old and 20 light-years from Earth, the object has a surface temperature of about 825 degrees Celsius, or more than 1500 degrees Farenheit. By comparison, the Sun's surface temperature is about 5,500 degrees Celsius.

If confirmed, the newly discovered worlds lend credence to the belief that rogue planets are quite common throughout the Milky Way.
By Jake Parks Published: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Astronomers think they’ve just discovered two more rogue planets wandering the Milky Way alone. And according to the new study, which is set for publication in the journal Astronomy & Astrophysics, the planets are likely just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to free-floating worlds hiding in our galaxy.

If confirmed, the newfound rogue planets — which were discovered as part of the Optical Gravitational Lensing Experiment (OGLE) — will join an elite group of only about a dozen or so starless worlds discovered so far.

They ain’t too faint

Rogue planets, or planets that travel through interstellar space without orbiting a host star, are still a bit of an astronomical novelty. Though the idea of rogue planets has been around for centuries, because they are so dim and cool, it wasn’t until recently that technology had improved to the point where astronomers could actually detect these hidden worlds. But over the past few decades, astronomers utilizing a phenomenon called gravitational microlensing have become increasingly adept at spotting such solitary worlds.

Gravitational microlensing relies on the fact that when a compact massive object (such as a rogue planet) wanders in front of a distant star, the intervening object distorts the starlight passing by it. By doing so, the object effectively acts like a lens that focuses and amplifies the light of the distant background star. By analyzing exactly how the background star’s light gets distorted, astronomers are able to then tease out details about the lensing object itself.

Rogue planets are likely common throughout the Milky Way. Though only a handful have been discovered to date, astronomers estimate that billions could be scattered throughout our galaxy. To detect them, astronomers primarily rely on a technique called gravitational microlensing, which occurs when a rogue planet passes between Earth and a distant bright star, distorting the light of the background star. NASA/JPL-Caltech

To track down these two new rogue planets, the researchers sifted through recent OGLE data to look for microlensing events that occurred over relatively short timescales (typically, the shorter the event duration, the less massive the lensing object). Within the data, which was supplemented with photometric observations collected by the Korea Microlensing Telescope Network (KMT-Net), the team found two enticing microlensing events — OGLE-2012-BLG-1323 and OGLE-2017-BLG-0560. These microlensing events, they say, are in line with what you would expect to see if the lensing objects are indeed free-floating planets.

Sizing up the solitary worlds

Based on their analyses of these lensing events, the researchers estimate one of the candidate rogue planets (OGLE-2012-BLG-1323) is roughly between the mass of Earth and Neptune, while the other nomadic world (OGLE-2017-BLG-0560) is somewhere between the mass of Jupiter and a brown dwarf. Unfortunately, the researchers were unable to constrain the mass estimates much further because they don’t have good estimates on how far away they are.

If the two rogue planets are located near us within the galactic disk, then the smaller world should be about 2.3 times as massive as Earth, while the larger rogue should be about 1.9 times the mass of Jupiter. On the other hand, if the planets are located farther away in the galactic bulge, then the smaller one would be about 23 times the mass of Earth, while the larger would be around 20 Jupiter masses — which would put the latter firmly in brown dwarf territory.

Verifying rogue status

Although the available data seems to indicate the researchers have discovered two new free-floating planets, the study does point out, “It is not possible to determine, without further high-resolution follow-up observations, whether or not these planets are free-floating or located at very wide orbits.”

For now, the researchers were able to eliminate the possibility of the planets having unseen stellar companions out to distances of 6.0 and 3.9 AU, respectively. (1 AU is equal to the Earth-Sun distance of approximately 93 million miles). But, according to the study, improved instruments and next-generation telescopes will help put any remaining uncertainty related to their rogue-ness to rest.

They found another possible sibling of our sun:
Astronomers May Have Just Discovered Our Sun's Long-Lost Identical Twin
(details: The AMBRE project: searching for the closest solar siblings | Astronomy & Astrophysics (A&A))

Astronomers May Have Just Discovered Our Sun's Long-Lost Identical Twin

MICHELLE STARR
20 NOV 2018

[...]
Located roughly 184 light-years away, it's called HD 186302, and it's almost certainly at least a long-lost sibling of our home star.

[...]
And they found HD186302 - not just a stellar sibling, but a "special" one, they said. It's uncannily similar to the Sun.

It's a G-type main-sequence star just a teeny tiny smidge bigger than the Sun, and around about the same surface temperature and luminosity. It also has extremely similar chemical abundances, and is around the same age - about 4.5 billion years old.

It's an even closer match than F-type star HD162826, identified as a stellar sibling in 2014.

We don't actually know where the Sun was born, so every stellar sibling identified is another clue to unravelling our Solar System's history.

[...]

Back
Top Bottom