Breaking The Silence - Truth and Lies in the War on Terror (by John Pilger)

JonnyRadar

The Living Force
_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-210088912352527308&ei=w8bCSrW3NoSIlAeJ99DMBg&q=documentary&dur=3#

in my opinion, an excellent documentary. it was made in 2003, so it's a bit older, and the information may be "old hat" for those who have been following this material for a while. however, i found the scenes particularly interesting where John Pilger confronts some of his psychopathic interviewees with facts, and to watch how they use tricky language to dodge around any direct answers to his questions.

after recently finishing the Adventure Series, this film stood out to me as a good example of the psychopaths standard modes of communication. it's amazing just how crazy they can make a person feel with double-speak and rationalization.

note: Pilger makes references to Al-Quaeda being the perpetrators of 9-11, so... there's that... however the rest of it is worth watching if you can find 51 free minutes, osit.

edit for clarification: that crossed out bit was a wrong assumption on my part, sorry. i inferred that from the way part of the film was presented, however Pilger only refers to Al-Qaeda as an organization, not as the perpetrators of 9-11.

Back
Top Bottom