BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended!!!

alkhemst said:
I did find it funny, but it was the string of subsequent comments that made me think about it more. Maybe it doesn't apply though here and yeah self importance carries me away often, so that's a factor for sure. The general thing about humor I was reflecting on was how it covers a certain level of insensitivity to others. I mean some people find humor in others' ignorance / pain / stupidity etc. I also was thinking say another forum had a thread going ridiculing Laura's work and there was a kind if group-think humor happening with a bunch of encouraging comments. The basic mechanics in it might not be that different. So that led me to make the comment, but maybe I'm clouded somewhat in this approach and again, it might not apply here. Thoughts welcome :)

Do you see no difference between sincerity and working towards truth versus lying and conning people?

Nuke said:
Would have to agree with Dawn and Shane. I don't see anything wrong with us expressing how we feel and what we think about something so utterly ridiculous, regardless of the fact that he probably didn't write it.
Humor is very important. Sometimes it might be the last thread keeping us sane amidst all the horrible news.

Well all I can say is that I used to find humor in this sort of thing but then I got tired (childhood).
What I saw then was that there was many possible reactions to choose and to stop reacting mechanically. The better choice I ever found was just to ignore this sort of stuff (or else I investigate, looking if the statement is at least right or not, or if there is a hidden purpose in it).
:halo:

emilien512 said:
Nuke said:
Would have to agree with Dawn and Shane. I don't see anything wrong with us expressing how we feel and what we think about something so utterly ridiculous, regardless of the fact that he probably didn't write it.
Humor is very important. Sometimes it might be the last thread keeping us sane amidst all the horrible news.

Well all I can say is that I used to find humor in this sort of thing but then I got tired (childhood).
What I saw then was that there was many possible reactions to choose and to stop reacting mechanically. The better choice I ever found was just to ignore this sort of stuff (or else I investigate, looking if the statement is at least right or not, or if there is a hidden purpose in it).
:halo:
Perhaps I'm missing or misunderstanding something then, emilien512. Was this reply of yours earlier in this thread not meant to be humorous? If not please correct me.

Yes, but then I made a second one where I say I shouldn't have. The one one you quoted is the third message.

emilien512 said:
Yes, but then I made a second one where I say I shouldn't have. The one one you quoted is the third message.
Thanks for the reply. :) In the second post, you said you felt ashamed. Is it possible that this may be a program you're currently having difficulty with? Another reason I think this may be the case is because of this bit from your post above:

First, that's not really the case since you initially made an attempt at humor in the thread. If the above were true, you wouldn't have written the initial post. Second the above in bold seems like a bit of a dig towards others. Perhaps because you're feeling 'bad' about yourself or guilty (?), you're now attempting to self soothe by taking the high road?

Personally, I don't think you have anything to feel ashamed about - not when a lie is given the Truth that is being asked for. If it comes in the form of humor, even better, yes? :)

truth seeker said:
First, that's not really the case since you initially made an attempt at humor in the thread. If the above were true, you wouldn't have written the initial post. Second the above in bold seems like a bit of a dig towards others. Perhaps because you're feeling 'bad' about yourself or guilty (?), you're now attempting to self soothe by taking the high road?
Guilt from the past there is but my statement was correct, this sort of humor doesn't work anymore. I think humor comes depending of what is being perceived, some would perceive a joke, or an attack, or ...

truth seeker said:
Personally, I don't think you have anything to feel ashamed about - not when a lie is given the Truth that is being asked for. If it comes in the form of humor, even better, yes? :)
I did tried humor there, but it was more of an upset reaction. Sometimes there are unrelated reason too (and the diet!).

Shane said:
alkhemst said:
I did find it funny, but it was the string of subsequent comments that made me think about it more. Maybe it doesn't apply though here and yeah self importance carries me away often, so that's a factor for sure. The general thing about humor I was reflecting on was how it covers a certain level of insensitivity to others. I mean some people find humor in others' ignorance / pain / stupidity etc. I also was thinking say another forum had a thread going ridiculing Laura's work and there was a kind if group-think humor happening with a bunch of encouraging comments. The basic mechanics in it might not be that different. So that led me to make the comment, but maybe I'm clouded somewhat in this approach and again, it might not apply here. Thoughts welcome :)

Do you see no difference between sincerity and working towards truth versus lying and conning people?

I do, and lying and conning people in itself isn't funny, its sad really but that's not what made me laugh, it was more how far from believability it was, like coming back from 5d to update his website! It was clever too because of the grain of truth in it.

So, I get a feeling I've over complicated it somewhat.

Whoa. I definitely didn't think that the humor in this needed to be debated. I instantly knew this wasn't real and meant to be a joke at Mr. Wilcock's expense, that's what makes it so hilarious. That folks would even consider that this was real, says alot about Mr. Wilcock's own ego.

Anyhow, if laughing at this causes feelings of shame, you can go through this thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,10311.0.html

The C's are clowning all over the place.

"Q: (L) Well, I was just kidding. (T) A little mirth there, guys. (L) Can I have a little mirth once in a while?
A: Yes and you are going to need all the mirth you can get.
Q: (J) I always said that the only way to get through life is with laughter. (F) That sounds rather ominous to me. (L) Yeah, me too. (T) The more we work this channel, the larger this window is going to become, is this correct?
A: Yes. And you will be busy.
Q: (F) Is that why we need all the mirth we can get, because we are going to be so busy?
A: Yes."

This thread has made my morning.

On humour:

When I was cut off from the internet I listened to the SOTT podcasts that I still had on my computer. One was about demons. The topic was terrifying, but the SOTT team was joking and laughing. And so was I. It was a great podcast and I saw my son looking at me sometimes, because I was laughing so hard.
They didn't make fun of the person that was possessed, though.

His website divinecosmos(dot)com is currently down, with a holding page reassuring people that 'David is OK'. Maybe it'll reopen soon and claim to be broadcasting to 3D via hyperdimensional crystals, hosted on etheric servers in 5D...

Attachments

• David is OK.jpg
    David is OK.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 28
whitecoast said:
This cannot possibly be real. I refuse to believe people are that... nevermind. :lol2:

About that..

Where’s David Wilcock? That’s what this is all about. I was sent information that states that David Wilcock ascended. This was posted on December 22, 2012, here.

And, as we all know, if it is posted on “the Internet”, it must be true.

The only problem I see with this is that there are updates posted on David’s last article, dates 12-23-12. 1-4-13, and 1-5-13. I am sure that no matter what dimension David works from, he will still post on “the Internet”. So it could be he has indeed ascended, and left us all back here on the 3D planet.

Actually, I believe this is all in jest. Perhaps you’ll disagree. Here in Kona, we will probably find out when he conferences here in February, 2013.

But read for yourself… and decide…

(snip: original post)

Remember, I believe FlyChi is pulling all our legs, in a fun way… What do you believe??
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/wheres-waldo-david-wilcock-has-he-ascended-already-2533712.html
--

Kniall said:
His website divinecosmos(dot)com is currently down, with a holding page reassuring people that 'David is OK'. Maybe it'll reopen soon and claim to be broadcasting to 3D via hyperdimensional crystals, hosted on etheric servers in 5D...

Must be some pretty crappy 5D servers if they can't broadcast into the past to tell us how awesome being an Ascended Master is :lol:

The David Wilcock that I know is all about generosity and kindness. He encourages forgiveness and is working to help free humanity. I feel extremely fortunate to be able to read his writings and sometimes attend his conferences. Blessings to all.

Welcome to the forum Zome Boy, if you're here to stay, please check out the sticky threads in the Newbie section (where it is also customary to post an introduction).

Zome Boy said:
The David Wilcock that I know is all about generosity and kindness. He encourages forgiveness and is working to help free humanity. I feel extremely fortunate to be able to read his writings and sometimes attend his conferences. Blessings to all.

How well do you know him then? Personally? For years? What you most likely know about him, having once felt the same as you myself, is only what he says about himself, because, if you go on his website, there is virtually no discussion, no investigation leading up to his "discoveries". You only see the "end product" so to speak, and how he got there he narrates himself entirely (usually coming from his dreams and "inside sources" when he isn't re-interpreting someone else's research to suit the rest of his narrative). You may feel that indeed, you may feel it very strongly, however, that alone does not and cannot make it true. Now if you were to say "I feel extremely important to be able to afford to read his writings and sometimes attend his conferences" then I can tell you now that not a single standing member of this forum would disagree.

Back
Top Bottom