BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended!!!

:scared:

:lol:

Oh my. I don't even feel like quoting the whole thing. I mean...

Some Lunatic said:
There were two scenarios I was aware of but never made public. One was that there would be a mass ascenscion event on December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 GMT. Or a second scenario where a select few would ascend and then the rest of humanity that is ready, would ascend gradually over the next 24,000 year period.

Of course. First scenario didn't happen so there's a new secret one that mysteriously appears out of nowhere.

What is he going to do now? Hide in a shack in the woods during the periods when he is supposedly gone to 5th density?

Man I can't wait to see him pop back on the web at some point talking about his extrordinary adventures in 5th density before disseapearing again.

Ha! This is better than the time they finally got Bin Laden!

Thanks for posting! I needed a good belly laugh!

Peace.

Mod: deleted double post

AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol: :rotfl: Thank you, FlyChi for this. Thank you very much. I don't remember when I was laughing so much. Brilliant!

Really crazy. I hope he remain wherever he is and never show up again. :)

I've no investment in defending David Wilcock at all, but I can't see how it's helpful to ridicule anyone generally. I'm not saying I'm immune from doing that sort of thing, but if I'm honest with myself there's little external consideration happening when I partake in that and its usually driven by wanting to prop myself up because I'm in the position of looking down on others. Anyway, thought it worth a mention.

alkhemst said:
I've no investment in defending David Wilcock at all, but I can't see how it's helpful to ridicule anyone generally. I'm not saying I'm immune from doing that sort of thing, but if I'm honest with myself there's little external consideration happening when I partake in that and its usually driven by wanting to prop myself up because I'm in the position of looking down on others. Anyway, thought it worth a mention.

That is a nice thought and all, but I can't imagine the idea of not ridiculing people who are liars, people who take from other people, or those who spread misinformation.

Maybe you're thinking of the word 'bullying?' I disagree with direct bullying, but this thread exchange is not direct. In fact I think if Mr. Wilcock read this thread, he would laugh along, because he knows he is full of it.

Just my opinion. :)

alkhemst said:

This is the way I feel as well.

If he ascended to 5th Density that means he's dead, right? In which case he won't be coming back. ;)

Dawn said:
alkhemst said:

That is a nice thought and all, but I can't imagine the idea of not ridiculing people who are liars, people who take from other people, or those who spread misinformation.

I agree, Dawn. Lobaczewski talks about how a psychological protection from pathology can be created by utilizing humor. The situation is important.

Dawn said:
alkhemst said:

Maybe you're thinking of the word 'bullying?' I disagree with direct bullying, but this thread exchange is not direct. In fact I think if Mr. Wilcock read this thread, he would laugh along, because he knows he is full of it.

Maybe the person who lied also tried to insult the people on this forum.
Insulting back would have been the reciprocity for some people.
But to feel insulted is to be harassed of a value you have, witch is strictly STS.
I admit that is what I felt, having interests towards density and sometime the desire to see whats there, not just curiosity.
So when there is a dude who comes here and said he ascended and that others will have to wait some 25.000 years and then giving some advices and right after the 21/12/2012....
LOL
The problem is the wishful thinking here.... I am a bit ashamed.
Maybe for someone who wouldn't have any concern, it would have been obvious to see the 'hidden attempt' which is to harass people and waste their time/energy.
Best solution is to ignore >>>>>>> baked noddles.

Just my view of this.

emilien512 said:
Dawn said:
alkhemst said:

Maybe the person who lied also tried to insult the people on this forum.
Insulting back would have been the reciprocity for some people.
But to feel insulted is to be harassed of a value you have, witch is strictly STS.
I admit that is what I felt, having interests towards density and sometime the desire to see whats there, not just curiosity.
So when there is a dude who comes here and said he ascended and that others will have to wait some 25.000 years and then giving some advices and right after the 21/12/2012....
LOL
The problem is the wishful thinking here.... I am a bit ashamed.
Maybe for someone who wouldn't have any concern, it would have been obvious to see the 'hidden attempt' which is to harass people and waste their time/energy.
Best solution is to ignore >>>>>>> baked noddles.

Just my view of this.

We do research here, and there is protection in Knowledge.

And there is humor in those who are transparent in trying to gain money for spreading non-truth. (From what I've seen here at this forum, we don't wish for people to follow a path leading to some sort of magical wish land).

I just don't see the problem in laughing about that.

alkhemst said:

Or perhaps a little humor is just a little humor and your self-importance is carrying you away?

anart said:
alkhemst said:

Or perhaps a little humor is just a little humor and your self-importance is carrying you away?

Can't talk for alkhemst but fot me it is an Yes (self importance). I thought it was a little funny but not much.

Shane said:
Dawn said:
alkhemst said:

I agree, Dawn. Lobaczewski talks about how a psychological protection from pathology can be created by utilizing humor. The situation is important.

Would have to agree with Dawn and Shane. I don't see anything wrong with us expressing how we feel and what we think about something so utterly ridiculous, regardless of the fact that he probably didn't write it.
Humor is very important. Sometimes it might be the last thread keeping us sane amidst all the horrible news.

anart said:
alkhemst said:

I did find it funny, but it was the string of subsequent comments that made me think about it more. Maybe it doesn't apply though here and yeah self importance carries me away often, so that's a factor for sure. The general thing about humor I was reflecting on was how it covers a certain level of insensitivity to others. I mean some people find humor in others' ignorance / pain / stupidity etc. I also was thinking say another forum had a thread going ridiculing Laura's work and there was a kind if group-think humor happening with a bunch of encouraging comments. The basic mechanics in it might not be that different. So that led me to make the comment, but maybe I'm clouded somewhat in this approach and again, it might not apply here. Thoughts welcome :)

Perceval said:
Is there any way to make sure he doesn't come back?

LOL!!!

One way would be picking him to exhaustion at conferences probably.

That was Cynic, Joe! A form of polite ridicule?

Some example's from Mack's 'Who Wrote the N.T' here:

C-1: When censured for keeping bad company, Antisthenes replied, "Well, physicians attend their patients without catching the fever"

C-2: When someone said to Antisthenes, "Many praise you," he replied, "Why, what wrong have I done?"

[...]

C-9: When one of his students said to him, "Demonax, let us go to the Asclepium and pray for my son," he replied, "You must think Asclepius very deaf that he cannot hear our prayers from where we are."

Back
Top Bottom