BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended!!!

Zome Boy said:
The David Wilcock that I know is all about generosity and kindness. He encourages forgiveness and is working to help free humanity. I feel extremely fortunate to be able to read his writings and sometimes attend his conferences. Blessings to all.

One can be easily deceived by nice comforting words that seem to be made of light and love.

Sure David Wilcock seems like a very nice and charming person but let's be honnest here, he is a fraud and a very conscious one, osis from all the research that has been made by the Team.

I've been there. We call it wishful thinking. It's a horrible trap which can suck one's life energy for good. More so, it prevents one to see and think clearly and objectively.

Dwelling into it made my life Hell On Earth. I almost ended up dead as a result. But that's me. Everyone is diffrent.

Never again though. I've learned my lesson, or at least, part of it (boy did that hurt).

Welcome aboard!

I'm not familiar with this person at all but is is highly telling IMHO that he will be coming back for his movie premier. Really? I was born in the morning but it wasnt this morning...

Would have to agree with Dawn and Shane. I don't see anything wrong with us expressing how we feel and what we think about something so utterly ridiculous, regardless of the fact that he probably didn't write it.
Humor is very important. Sometimes it might be the last thread keeping us sane amidst all the horrible news.
I just find this thread. ( I'm a newbie) I never saw this statement on D. Wilcock's website, but I remember seeing something very similar in Val Valerian's webpage just before 12.21. What is funny, the picture on his website was the same as your profile picture. I liked that picture very much, that is why I remember. :)

Back
Top Bottom