BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended!!!

FlyChi

The Force is Strong With This One
"BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended Into The 5th Dimension - David Claims He Was Right All Along About Dec 21st, 2012

Here is a note David left behind to post on his website explaining what has happened today to him and a select few others.

If You Are Reading This I Have Made It To 5th Density
There were two scenarios I was aware of but never made public. One was that there would be a mass ascenscion event on December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 GMT. Or a second scenario where a select few would ascend and then the rest of humanity that is ready, would ascend gradually over the next 24,000 year period. If you are reading this, it means I have made it to 5th density as I wrote this yesterday and instructed my webmaster to post this if I had ascended.

Finished Shooting Major Motion Picture, Wrapped Up Many Projects Before I Ascended

Luckily I was able to wrap up a lot of ongoing projects before I made my ascension. I did this for the people so they can continue to enjoy my wisdom, even if I am not here.

I Will Still Visit

Being an advanced spiritual master and guru, even though I have made the ascension, I still should be able to maintain the ability to come back to 3D earth for limited amounts of time. Although it is not easy to lower my vibration it is still possible. Occasionally I will drop by for guest appearances at conferences, to attend my movie premiere, etc. So you haven't seen the last of me. Also my website will still be open for business and I will update it as much as possible so please do not stop visiting.

One Day You Will All Reach My Level Of Mastery

Do not feel bad if you were not one of the lucky 144,000 that made the first step to 5D. You will all have a chance to master the skills I have taught over the last decade to make that jump sometime during this next 24,000 year cycle. And when you make it to 5D I will be here waiting again to guide you through the process of living in 5D and how to ascend to 7D. The journey never ends!!!"

:lol::lol::rotfl: :lol: :lol:

Oh gawd. Just when I chuckling that he wasn't going to be around anymore, I read that he 'Will Still Visit'. I see advanced ascended masters are still interested in updating their websites and attending movie premiers. :lol:

What a complete and utter buffoon.

It is probably not his own writing. Someone having fun I'd say. The text is nowhere on his website just on godlikeproduction forum.

Shane said:
Oh gawd. Just when I chuckling that he wasn't going to be around anymore, I read that he 'Will Still Visit'. I see advanced ascended masters are still interested in updating their websites and attending movie premiers. :lol:

What a complete and utter buffoon.

Exactly what I was thinking! His followers would still believe it though. I hope he's gonna bring cookies and '5D' recipes for his fans also to the premieres :P

andi said:
It is probably not his own writing. Someone having fun I'd say. The text is nowhere on his website just on godlikeproduction forum.

Good enough, still worth the laugh, imo, we should find out who wrote it and give him credit! :lol:

And oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were once again saved by
THIS GUY |
V

Attachments

• drwho.jpg
    drwho.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 57
andi said:
Yp, it is only available in godlike production. another explanation from there. it's Joke, I think.
Re: BREAKING: Reports Coming In That David Wilcock Has Ascended Into The 5th Dimension - David Claims He Was Right All Along About Dec 21st, 2012
Here's what really happened:

The Fanboy Version:

At 11:11 GMT sharp, David Wilcock heard someone knocking on his front door. When he opened it, he was greeted by three (notice the synchronicity) men in pristine white uniforms.

They told him they were Pleiadans who had come to pick up him with their UFO and that together they would fly through a Gateway that leads to the Fifth Dimension.

Wilcock didn't even need to consult his top insiders to conclude this UFO was genuine. It had swirling red lights and also made a funny noise. Wilcock decided this could only be the product of advanced Russian Torsion Physics.

The men then gave Wilcock an injection with a substance they claimed would smoothen the ascension process. Finally they flew off to the gateway and Wilcock had a huge self-satisfied, shit-eating grin the whole journey through.

The factual, non Fanboy version:

David Wilcock was picked up by an ambulance and a team of highly skilled, psychiatric emergency nurses.

He now resides in a padded isolation cell in the Gateways Psychiatric Hospital in LA and when the Thorazine wears off, he'll have a session with his psychiatrist Daniel who has had Wilcock under observation for a great number of years.

Did he thought about leaving some cookies? 5D teachings maybe? Perhaps he can come back and save the world, playing super hero...

:lol: :lol: poor lad.
thanks for the smile.. 'course, he wouldn't have wanted to ascend to 5th

He's still happily posting about how great things are about to become...
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog

Back
Top Bottom