Bo's Blog

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have my own website/blog, and am busy dedicating it mostly to programs (The Work)

I am first busy with putting all my chapters up on it(and finishing the chapters), fixing some stuff here and there.

it still needs A LOT of work, I will notify of major updates.

http://www.nitor-tempero.nl/Knowledge/

The reason for my blog:

To get a greater understanding about my own machine, by analyzing and observing my programs, and this is a process I would like to share with others.

EDIT:

My old blogspot is currently inactive.

Looks great!

Bo said:
The reason for my blog:

To get a greater understanding about my own machine, by analyzing and observing my programs, and this is a process I would like to share with others.
I like this reason. :)

Gawan said:
Hi Bo,

will you there continue your "original" series (Who am I? What am I? Why am I?) you started here on the forum?

Yes Gawan, they will continue there, I am busy on finishing the next chapters as well, but first I am gonna put all the previous chapters up on my site, I will put a notification here, or in that thread, if the next chapter is up.

Chapter 7/8 will probally be up by the end of (september)!

Due to personal stuff in real life I have been delayed in doing much work and therefore the chapters are delayed, they will likely be up somewhere this month in october.

Back
Top Bottom