Books to Sell/Bücher zu verkaufen

Minas Tirith

Jedi Council Member
Hello,

I am here in Germany and would like to sell:

The Wave 7 (Almost Human)
Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes.

Both books are in very good condition. I took the Apocalypse book on a travel, so
a small part of the cover is a bit creased, but not much.

Both books for 20EUR, that's half the price retail, plus "Büchersendung" Shipping.

I have already sold two books on the Forum while still in the US and the transaction went very well with Paypal.

Greetings, Emmeya

Hallo,

ich schreibe hier aus Deutschland und würde gerne diese beiden Bücher verkaufen.
Beide sind in sehr gutem Zustand, das Apocalypse Buch habe ich mit auf eine Reise genommen,
und auf dem Cover sind jetzt einige Fältchen, was aber nicht schlimm aussieht.

Beide Bücher für 20 Euro, das ist die Hälfte des Verkaufspreises plus die "Büchersendung" Versandkosten (ca 2-3 Euro)

Ich habe schon einmal zwei Bücher hier im Forum aus den USA verkauft und die Abwicklung klappte mit Paypal sehr gut.

Alles Gute von Emmeya!

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
I could be interested. I run a bookstore. Maybe we can discuss the details via PM?

Where are you Jeremy? I have some books to sell, I am moving. Do you look for some specific books? Sorry if I made noise.

Where are you Jeremy? I have some books to sell, I am moving. Do you look for some specific books? Sorry if I made noise.

I live in Berlin. I look mostly for forum related books (in English, German, French, Spanish). But I also take some more general stuff. I don´t know if you have a list and where you would ship them from. Could you provide some more detail?

cheers
Jeremy

Jeremy F Kreuz said:

I live in Berlin. I look mostly for forum related books (in English, German, French, Spanish). But I also take some more general stuff. I don´t know if you have a list and where you would ship them from. Could you provide some more detail?

cheers
Jeremy

I will do a list, if you are patient, of some good books I have to leave. They are general stuff. (I wanted to keep the books related to forum. Oh, you are so lucky to have a book store! ) I will ask also how much it would cost me to send books to Berlin... I think this is the problem, how expensive is air post in Spain i to send books out of Spain. When you say "general stuff" do you mean literature also? Is your library specialized or do you sell any kind of books? Sorry if I ask so many questions. I always like to visualize a library... Surely because I miss libraries in my life since so many years.

Hello Jeremy,

I sent you a PM :)
Loreta, no problem, go ahead. If you are just sending books, there might (also in Spain) be a special rate, but I think it's just up to 1Kilo.

Greetings, Emmeya

Loreta,

I will do a list, if you are patient, of some good books I have to leave. They are general stuff. (I wanted to keep the books related to forum. Oh, you are so lucky to have a book store! ) I will ask also how much it would cost me to send books to Berlin... I think this is the problem, how expensive is air post in Spain i to send books out of Spain. When you say "general stuff" do you mean literature also? Is your library specialized or do you sell any kind of books? Sorry if I ask so many questions. I always like to visualize a library... Surely because I miss libraries in my life since so many years.

Sending across Europe is best done by Hermes. They charge on volume, not on weight. DHL and others charge mostly on weight, which for books turns out quickly pretty expensive. So depending on the list, it would be interested to have a nice volume of books, which makes the shipping cost per book acceptable.

Yes, with general stuff, I mean literature - especially novels in English I could take.

Well my store tends to be spezialed around forum topics (you might want to check the thread ´opening a bookstore´). I tell it to the customers as ´everthing that puts questions around the system and the reality as observed´. I run esoteric books, history, psychology, economics, politics, comology, diet, heatlh, basically all here discussed in the forum.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom