‘False Flag events in Australia’?

I don't know if their is global news coverage but A Sydney Bishop that criticized the vax mandates, covid lockdowns, the woke catholic pope and islam. Got stabbed while giving a live streamed sermon. He made this video before it happened. So he defiantly knew people wanted to kill him. It also seems to imply we are screwed.
The other thing I found interesting about this is that I first heard of this particular bishop because he was on Tore Maras's podcast back in November 2023. Tore basically used to work for a company that worked with the CIA that publicly, and she publicaly admitted to rigging elections in more than 40 nations (I wonder if Australia was one of them....) including hiring the 1000+ localizers that stole the Ukranian elections in 2014. That does not even mention a lot of the other stuff she talks about (which may or may not be disinformation....former intelilgence after all...but none of it highlights stuff the WEF wants us to hear) It probably did not please these people that someone from the orthodox Church actually gave her credibility by going on her show.

Meanwhile Senator Jacqui Lambie, who has become another eKaren, has closed her X account in protest against Musk not removing all of the material in relation to the stabbings and calls on the other 227 politicians to do the same. I found that funny and Aussie larrakins are having a field day with it. 'She's got too many roos loose in the top paddock'.

lambie.png

From this article on SOTT:

A spokesperson for e-Safety, Australia's internet regulator which was created in the wake of the Christchurch mass shooting in 2019, said the takedown notice was for the attack footage only, and not for "commentary, public debate or other posts about this event, even those which may link to extreme violent content."

Since AI footage has been easily picked apart and shown to be fake, perhaps that's the underlying concern about footage being shown. Not saying that footage of the stabbings was fake, but there's a possibility that they're planning on using AI to generate other events.

Meanwhile, Airbus Albo is taking offense at being used in memes and wants those taken down!

“Social media platforms have a responsibility to make sure that misinformation isn’t got out there,” Albanese told reporters on Wednesday. “I noticed today, for example, on the way up here, they’ve removed various sites that were up containing fake images of myself superimposed on other people,” the PM stated.

“Social media has a responsibility to do the right thing here,” Albanese reiterated.

That has given the larrakins on X another project - the Albanese memes a multiplying.

When the C's said 'relax and enjoy the show' who would have thought that supposedly serious events would start imitating Babylon Bee?!

Back
Top Bottom