Body paralyssis after lucid dreaming.

C

chandril

Hello I am new to the forums and would like to share some of my experiences on this matter, perhaps looking for an answer to the cause of this events in my life.

I have had the horrible experience of waking up to find myself paralized unable to move. This has happened to me about 8 to 12 times throughout my life and most of this times when I was a teen. All of the times that has happened it has been after nightmares. There are 2 that I recall the most.

On one of this dreams I found myself inside a House with many rooms, the rooms looked old and with little furniture. While looking for an exit I saw a tall white and skinny entity (wich I though was a spirit at the time) Sitting on a wooden chair working on a table. He seemed to ignore me at first but then I found myself floating in a room with a very tall cealing and the entity looking down on me as I laid there unable to move and waking up in the same way.

The other dream I recall the most is me walking in a field near a farm where 2 country men where watching me closely and very serius with a blond baby playing near them. Next I remember I am laying on top of a wooden table inside the farm house and the baby was placed on my chest where I was unable to move. i woke up the same way, trying to move and scream but unable to do so.

Now I am 31 years old and this events are less and less common but happening once about every 2 or 3 years.

Thanks for reading

Thank you, yes I just read "The Dead and the Un-dead" thread. Also sorry if I make mistakes writing, English is not my first language. :)

Back
Top Bottom