Boading Balls !

Andrian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi i would like to ask about Boading Balls also called chinese stress balls,but first i want to show what info(not much) i found on the internet about them:
http://www.migraineheadachetips.com/chinese-stress-balls-how-chinese-balls-can-reduce-your-stress/ said:
When the signs of stress are high enough, or prolonged, it can have very harmful effects on your health. One form of stress relief that people have turned to is stress relief balls, in particular, Chinese stress relief balls.

Chinese Stress Balls, or as they are sometimes referred to, Chinese exercise balls, Chinese health balls or Baoding balls are one of the legendary treasures of Baoding, China where they are referred to as ‘Miracle Balls’. They have been found in history since the Ming dynasty ruled China and when the handicrafts and other industries flourished under them. They are one of China’s most time-honoured products that have never ceased to claim all kinds of therapeutic relief to people around the world, and in particular for the relief of stress.

The Chinese Stress Balls come predominantly in the size of golf balls, but there are many different sizes to suit varying hand sizes. It is recommended that you start with a size that can be handled easily, and then work your way up to a larger size. The most common sizes range from a diameter of 1.25 to 2 inches.

They always come in pairs and are made of colored metal. Mostly in old traditional Chinese colors. Most of these Chinese Stress Balls emit a jingling sound when moved around. These stress relief balls are meant to be held in the palm simultaneously and rotated in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions alternatively.

The chiming can be used as an excellent enhancement for a deep meditation experience.

But just how can Chinese Balls reduce your stress? It seems too simple that these Chinese health balls can help relieve stress. Chinese Stress Relief Balls work in a very simple way. When the balls are rolled around and handled, it stimulates the various acupuncture points on the palms of the hand, that in turn passes healing effects onto various organs of the body that the acupuncture channels reach starting from the fingers through to the brain. This enhances a smooth energy flow through the body and is a very effective exercise when the signs of stress appear.

Chinese Stress Balls are believed to help reduce fatigue and worry, are claimed to prevent and reduce high blood pressure, and help with arthritis in the hands among other things. For some, the physical motion of using Chinese Stress Balls, helps release mental and emotional stress. Some may use visualization techniques to relieve stress when using the Chinese Stress Balls. They visualize the stress being transferred from their hands into the balls as they rotate them. As they become more proficient in the exercises, they also become better at their visualization technique, making stress relief more effective.

Chinese Stress Relief Balls are one specific way to reduce and relieve stress. They can be used in many different ways and each person who uses the balls can determine the best way for them to use them to their advantage. So for an inexpensive and convenient treatment for stress relief, using Chinese Stress Relief Balls could be the most beneficial exercise you have ever undertaken.

What i wanted to ask is:is it possible that these chinese stress balls relieving stress,tension,relaxing and calming your mind can serve like a tool/shield of additional protection against psychic and emotional attacks?
Also i was wondering if C's can tell something about these boading balls.
Since cigarettes can be used as a tool relieving stress thus improving your psychical health i thought maybe these little chinese balls can protect also and if can then it can serve like an additional protective tool against psychic attacks.

I personally i'm using them about 4-5 years (not always regularly ) i didn't payed much attention till now a couple of months,starting to pay attention what really are the results if used regularly these stress balls from my direct observations i can tell that i felt relaxed,calm and even stress reduction,the mind more clearer but still i think it deserves further observations ,also i started to ask myself if they in some degree are relieving stress,tension, feeling more relaxed and calm then maybe thus they, to some degree can protect from psychic and emotional attacks(off course to some degree) ?
This is more a theory because it serves more direct observation, but if its true then it can be an additional protective tool, combined with daily praying and learning/reading/studying it can enhance the protective shield against psychic attacks.
Maybe its just a speculation and are for no use i really don't know, but if anyone has experience or some thoughts about boading/stress balls i would be very glad to know your thoughts about this.

Back
Top Bottom