Blue-eyed people and pyramids?

AlexSerim

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone,
First I need to say that I'm a newbie here so I hope I choose the right folder and didn't mess up here :/

I've read this old topic https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8165.0.html about the origin of blue eyed people and I searched through the Google for more information. I've found this article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327070,00.html from 2008 where it's said that the ancestor could probably live on the northern of Black Sea.

If I use these information (or the basics of them), let's say that the blue-eyed people ancestors (and I don't care about their numbers for now) could have came from the location where nowadays Ukraine is.

Some years ago, there was a news about really old pyramids discovered in Ukraine and some researchers believed they could be even older than the Great Pyramid in Egypt. As one of the people who believes that pyramids can be related with "aliens issues" I can't get rid of the question if it's possible that this two things are related?

I'm looking forward to see your opinions or suggestions. :)

P.S Please excuse my English, I'm not a native speaker :halo:

AlexSerim said:
Hello everyone,
First I need to say that I'm a newbie here so I hope I choose the right folder and didn't mess up here :/

Welcome to our forum AlexSerim, all good. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

That is an interesting idea. I found this wiki article that talks about blue eyes: (_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue)
In humans, the inheritance pattern followed by blue eyes is considered similar to that of a recessive trait (in general, eye color inheritance is considered a polygenic trait, meaning that it is controlled by the interactions of several genes, not just one).
[...]

Blue eyes are most common in Ireland, the Baltic Sea area and Northern Europe,[33] and are also found in Eastern, Central, and Southern Europe. Blue eyes can also be found in parts of Central, South, and West Asia[34][35][36], especially among the Jewish population of Israel. Many modern Israeli Jews are of European Ashkenazi origin, among whom this trait is common (A study taken in 1911 found that 53.7% of Jews in Galicia in Eastern Europe had blue eyes). [37][38]
Y-Chromosome DNA testing performed on ancient Scythian skeletons dating to the Bronze and Iron Ages in the Siberian Krasnoyarsk region found that 10 out of the 11 subjects carried Y-DNA R1a1 (most commonly found today in Eastern Europe and Sikh clans of North India), with blue or green eye color and light hair common, suggesting mostly European origin of that particular population.[39][40][41]
In Estonia, 99% of people have blue eyes, stated Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.[42] In Denmark 30 years ago, only 8% of the population had brown eyes, though through immigration, today that number is about 11%. In Germany, about 75% have blue eyes.[42]

This also reminds me of the Aryan race that Hitler pushed for....

Hoped this helped in some way, I didn't spend too much time looking seeing as it's getting late here. cheers!

Jo Bugman said:
That is an interesting idea. I found this wiki article that talks about blue eyes: (_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Blue)
In humans, the inheritance pattern followed by blue eyes is considered similar to that of a recessive trait (in general, eye color inheritance is considered a polygenic trait, meaning that it is controlled by the interactions of several genes, not just one).
[...]

Blue eyes are most common in Ireland, the Baltic Sea area and Northern Europe,[33] and are also found in Eastern, Central, and Southern Europe. Blue eyes can also be found in parts of Central, South, and West Asia[34][35][36], especially among the Jewish population of Israel. Many modern Israeli Jews are of European Ashkenazi origin, among whom this trait is common (A study taken in 1911 found that 53.7% of Jews in Galicia in Eastern Europe had blue eyes). [37][38]
Y-Chromosome DNA testing performed on ancient Scythian skeletons dating to the Bronze and Iron Ages in the Siberian Krasnoyarsk region found that 10 out of the 11 subjects carried Y-DNA R1a1 (most commonly found today in Eastern Europe and Sikh clans of North India), with blue or green eye color and light hair common, suggesting mostly European origin of that particular population.[39][40][41]
In Estonia, 99% of people have blue eyes, stated Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.[42] In Denmark 30 years ago, only 8% of the population had brown eyes, though through immigration, today that number is about 11%. In Germany, about 75% have blue eyes.[42]

This also reminds me of the Aryan race that Hitler pushed for....

Hoped this helped in some way, I didn't spend too much time looking seeing as it's getting late here. cheers!

Hello, thank you for your help. It seems to be much more difficult than I thought, but still, thank you for interesting info.

Back
Top Bottom