Blog Talk Radio

Nienna said:
Menrva said:
It may be there are some updates you need for your computer, like the Flash Player program or other Windows or Mac updates? Did you add any sort of blocker like Ghostery or an adblock program recently?

I have all of the updates, but I did forget I had Adblock Plus; and have had it for a lot of months without a problem. However, that seems to be the problem as after disabling it for SOTT Talk Radio (and reloading it several times) I'm getting playback now. So THANK YOU :flowers:! Hopefully, this is all that is the problem.

I'm glad it worked! :)

I don't know what's going on but the Sunday show should be on now and all I hear is hold music ( called in via phone ) and on the blogtalk site itself there's nothing happening - no stream and no chat window.

m said:
I don't know what's going on but the Sunday show should be on now and all I hear is hold music ( called in via phone ) and on the blogtalk site itself there's nothing happening - no stream and no chat window.

Same here :(

I don't hear any music because there is no chat room on the site for me but at the top of the page where how long there is until the show starts, it says, "Waiting for host to call in.".

Okay, there it is - the video. AAAAnnndddd, the chat room has returned.

Back
Top Bottom