Blog offers insight into how a psychopath operates in the “love" department

RedRidingHood

A Disturbance in the Force
Have you experienced a detrimental relationship with a psychopath? Do you need to figure it out, make sense of it or heal from it?

I started my blog after a devastating "relationship" with a psychopath. In addition to personal experience, I add wisdom collected during my intensive search for validation and knowledge afterward.

Included are links to many sources that helped me, and plenty of blog posts/articles such as red flags of a psychopath, how to tell if you're being manipulated, charm and the psychopath, traits of victims, how to help a victim, and how to heal afterward.

My blog is Psychopaths and Love at psychopathsandlove.com

All the best to you on your journey.

RedRidingHood said:
Have you experienced a detrimental relationship with a psychopath? Do you need to figure it out, make sense of it or heal from it?

I started my blog after a devastating "relationship" with a psychopath. In addition to personal experience, I add wisdom collected during my intensive search for validation and knowledge afterward.

Included are links to many sources that helped me, and plenty of blog posts/articles such as red flags of a psychopath, how to tell if you're being manipulated, charm and the psychopath, traits of victims, how to help a victim, and how to heal afterward.

My blog is Psychopaths and Love at psychopathsandlove.com

All the best to you on your journey.

Great site!!

Especially meaningful--

Thanks!

Edit = deactivate links

Hi RedRidingHood,

I'd like to invite you to post an intro in the newbies section of the forum. It doesn't have to be long, just a little about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

Hmmm.... it's like reading a paraphrase of Sandra L. Brown's work. In fact, there are many ideas strung together exactly as she has written about them.

RedRidingHood said:
psychopathsandlove.com

Since your blog is promoting Barbara Camwell's so called "Sanctuary for the Abused" I would advise people to stay as far away from "psychopathsandlove.com" as possible.

Laura said:
Hmmm.... it's like reading a paraphrase of Sandra L. Brown's work. In fact, there are many ideas strung together exactly as she has written about them.

Exactly...but no credit or links to Sandra's work of course. Considering the fact that these links promote Cyberstalker Barbara Camwell, should they even be on this forum?

Guardian said:
Laura said:

Exactly...but no credit or links to Sandra's work of course. Considering the fact that these links promote Cyberstalker Barbara Camwell, should they even be on this forum?

I apologize for my 'endorsement'. I didn't know this work was plagiarized.

:shock:

I see Barbara is still at it.
You know it's her. She knew how to add the quotes plus a pic.
She is not happy unless she is causing trouble.
I feel sorry for lowlifes like her.

Back
Top Bottom