Blog for South America

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi a made my blog for people in south america, is in spanish and i post almost every day, most of them news and reference directing to Laura and sott.net :) here is: _www.mentecosmicave.blogspot.com

Hi, irjo, and welcome to the forum. :)

It is customary to post an introduction in the Newbies Forum telling how you found the forum and how much of the material you've read, etc. It doesn't have to include to much revealing personal information. You can have a look and see how others have done it, if you want.

irjo said:
Hi a made my blog for people in south america, is in spanish and i post almost every day, most of them news and reference directing to Laura and sott.net :) here is: _www.mentecosmicave.blogspot.com

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

It is really good you are sharing this, thanks. Your blog looks very promising, I think. However, out of respect for the authors, it is fair use in Internet to always mention the authors, AND provide a link to the original. That way, people can click on it and find out more information too, and the material gets better shared on the net. I haven't seen links to SOTT, Cassiopaea.org or anything actually directing to Laura and Sott in any of your posts. Sometimes you do mention the author, but there is no link attached. And other times, the author is missing, and it only says "published by Irving C." So, could you add the links to all the entries you have which contain material from our sites, please? Thanks! :)

Ailén said:
irjo said:

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

It is really good you are sharing this, thanks. Your blog looks very promising, I think. However, out of respect for the authors, it is fair use in Internet to always mention the authors, AND provide a link to the original. That way, people can click on it and find out more information too, and the material gets better shared on the net. I haven't seen links to SOTT, Cassiopaea.org or anything actually directing to Laura and Sott in any of your posts. Sometimes you do mention the author, but there is no link attached. And other times, the author is missing, and it only says "published by Irving C." So, could you add the links to all the entries you have which contain material from our sites, please? Thanks! :)

Sure! most of them i do the reference of the author and the content in the post and not at the end but thanks for the advise i will do that! no problem! :)

SeekinTruth said:
Hi, irjo, and welcome to the forum. :)

It is customary to post an introduction in the Newbies Forum telling how you found the forum and how much of the material you've read, etc. It doesn't have to include to much revealing personal information. You can have a look and see how others have done it, if you want.

I did not know that! i'll make one post telling everybody who i am then! ;)

Back
Top Bottom