Bizaarr picture shows up on my camera

It's sad I have to defend a sincere request for help.

It may have been sent to me via text or e-mail but I am not savvy enough on the iphone to know how to tell where it came from.
This has been bothering me for awhile now. When I came across the Cryptozoology topic, I hoped someone would help.
I do apprecite the help.

I hope my future posts do more to meet your approval.

pappamike60 said:
My camera laid on my kitchen counter overnight getting a charge.

Next morning this is the picture I found.

Does any one have any clues as to what this is?

PappaMike

Other than horse hockey, I'd say someone is playing around with your phone. ;D If you are not familiar with how it works, its very easy for someone to mess with it, if that person knows how. Its one of many reasons my cell phone spends most of its time turned off, and does nothing but behave like a phone. :rolleyes:

Phenomena is never perfect.

pappamike60 said:

It may have been sent to me via text or e-mail but I am not savvy enough on the iphone to know how to tell where it came from.
This has been bothering me for awhile now. When I came across the Cryptozoology topic, I hoped someone would help.
I do apprecite the help.

When dealing with phenomena, do the best you can to eliminate the physical causes first, before letting any kind of 'woo-woo' emotion bother you.

The photo is too perfect, and its so like an illustration that I suspect that's what it is. I've seen faked phenomena before, and whoever put this picture in your phone didn't even try to make it believable.

I've had people try to hoodwink me before, but if they tried something like this on me these days, I'd have to pat them on the head. :D

Don't feel bad about it. Learn all the ways its possible to fiddle with the phone, and I'd say you'll be ahead of things.

parallel said:
A search on tineye yielded 8 results
amongst them a conceptartist to whom it seems to belong : _http://www.philipstraub.com/Concepts.htm (5 rows down)

Thanks for that hint parallel (tineye) I have been looking for something like that! :)

The post from Parallel confirmed it was wallpaper from Iphone.

I tried to research the picture and this is where my research brought me as well as the answer.

Sincerely,
Pappamike

pappamike60 said:

I do apprecite the help.

If you were sincere you don't have to feel sad :)
we just considerate the possibility that members especially newbies come here to spam, infiltrate and/or destroy the work of this forum,
and the ones who created it .

Yes, pappamike, please consider carefully what others are saying, for it is not meeting approval that is important here, but being real and objective and knowledgeable.

Also, just consider for a moment what it is like outside of your view of the world. I say this not to be cruel but to point out that, for you, it seems to be nearly inconceivable that anyone else (i.e. the world) does not immediately see your point of view. Example?

"It's sad I have to defend a sincere request for help."

But noboby asked you to defend anything, so why do you feel the need to defend? And considering the nature of the world, the lies and distortions and deceptions in nearly all walks of life, do you think it is wise to immediately accept and believe anything a stranger says? This is why it is encouraged that you participate further.

If anything, the responses you've received so far have shown you many different ways in which it is possible to perceive, but I think until that post from Parallel the general consensus was one of skepticism or at least that something was off.

And frankly I still dont understand how it got on your iphone if you didnt put it there. But I dont understand many things.

That is why networking on this forum is important, you get many different views, sometimes they all show merely different facets of truth, other times there is confusion and misunderstanding, but the intent and motivation is to learn and support.

Cheers.

pappamike60 said:
I do apprecite the help.

No offense Pappamike60 but I still don't see why it was really bothering you as it does not even look remotely like a true picture of some weird animal or event ;)

I hope you find your way on this forum ;)

Louiesan said:
this is obviously a photoshop- fantasy related- anime picture. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Louiesan, You've been stirring old threads with nothing relevant to add, why?

IMO You're only adding noise.

clerck de bonk said:
Louiesan said:

Im really interested with this kind of stuff...sorry to disturb you....

Louiesan said:
clerck de bonk said:
Louiesan said:

Im really interested with this kind of stuff...sorry to disturb you....
IMO You're not adding anything of value to discussions, that is my point. Only opinions...
This thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3925.0.html on opinions might be of interest to You.

It would probably be easier for you, Louiesan, if you read the forum guidelines completely, since I don't think you did so when you first arrived. That way, you will have a better idea of the purpose of this forum and how things run here. It's worth the time it will take to read.

Back
Top Bottom