Biometric passports & blood type

dredger

The Living Force
Hi all,
Among the couple of telegram channels i subscribed to, there's one animated by someone i personaly know.
As it's a private chanel i can't link to one of the posts he sent today.
I think he made a good point in the following post i translate from french to english, i'll also leave a copy of the original in french at the bottom.
This "idea" may not comes from him, but in this case, who cares. As i did not much have an idea where to post this i decided to post it here in the "What's on your mind" parts (mods: feel free to move it)

I do not have much more to add, just that i think he's right and this is good to keep this "idea" in mind :

What do biometric passports have to do with your blood type?
Most countries that are subject to this private organisation, the WHO, now only give their nationals biometric passports.
These, of course, are manufactured by Western companies, all of which have more or less close links with the French or Israeli services, which are in turn supervised by Rothschild Management.
That's how you recognise corrupt states. They pretend to be patriotic states but in reality, behind the scenes, they are discreetly working against the interests of the people.
Anyway.
Why are governments now interested in the blood group of their nationals and why do they require blood group to be mentioned in biometric passports?
To have an additional control and security key to guarantee the inviolability of a person's digital identity?
The answer is no.
The information on your blood group crossed with the variable indicating whether or not you have been vaccinated is information that will be worth its weight in gold in the near future.
Imagine mafias running hospitals and engaging in one of the most lucrative businesses in the world: selling human beings for parts.
Organ trafficking, blood trafficking, spinal cord trafficking, cord blood trafficking, etc., and boom!
While you're on holiday in Algiers or Marrakech, you have a road accident, but what everyone doesn't know is that it happened for the sole purpose of removing your kidneys.
A wealthy client had an urgent need: they had to find an unvaccinated man with A-negative blood type.
Am I exaggerating?
Yes and no. Anything is possible.
This information should be banned from passports, because the inviolability of passports is already guaranteed by the ubiquitous facial recognition and fingerprints, which are data specific to each individual.

Quel rapport entre les passeports biométriques et votre groupe sanguin ?

La plupart des États assujettis à cette organisation privée qu'est l'OMS, ne donnent plus à leurs ressortissants que des passeports biométriques.
Lesquels évidemment sont fabriqués par des sociétés occidentales toutes en liaison plus ou moins étroites avec les services français ou israéliens lesquels sont à leur tour supervisés par Rothschild Management.

C'est un peu d'ailleurs comme ça que l'on reconnaît les états corrompus. Ils prétendent être des états patriotes mais en réalité, en coulisses, ils œuvrent discrètement contre l'intérêt des peuples.
Enfin, bref.

Pourquoi est-ce que les gouvernements s'intéressent aujourd'hui au groupe sanguin de leurs ressortissants et pourquoi ils exigent que le groupe sanguin soit mentionné dans le passeport biométrique ?

Pour avoir une clé de contrôle et de sécurité supplémentaire pour garantir l'inviolabilité de l'identité numérique de la personne ?
La réponse est non.

L'information sur votre groupe sanguin croisée avec la variable indiquant si vous êtes vaccinés, ou non, est une information qui vaudra de l'or dans un futur proche.

Imaginez des mafias tenant des hôpitaux et s'adonnant à l'un des business les plus lucratifs au monde : la vente des êtres humains en pièces détachées.

Trafic d'organes, trafic de sang, trafic de moelle épinière, trafic de sang de cordon, etc, et boom !
Alors que vous êtes en vacances à Alger ou à Marrakech, un accident de la route vous arrive mais ce que tout le monde ignore est que celui-ci est arrivé uniquement dans le but de vous prélever vos reins.
Un client fortuné avait un besoin urgent : il fallait trouver rapidement un homme non vacciné au groupe sanguin A négatif.
Est-ce que j'exagère ?
Oui et non. Tout est possible.

Cette information devrait être interdite dans les passeports car l'inviolabilité est déjà garantie par la reconnaissance faciale omniprésente partout et les empreintes de la personne qui, elles, sont des données propres à chaque individu.

Back
Top Bottom