Biological father of Jesus

Hi worldbridger,

Use the search function first before dropping a question like this. It has already been asked and answered. The short answer is partly 'Yes' and partly "No'.

From this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1082.msg54081#msg54081 we learn (among other things):

What did Jesus look like?
Quote from: 941203 and 941103
Q: (L) What did Jesus look like? How tall was he?
A: 5'9"
Q: (L) What color eyes did he have?
A: Blue.
Q: (L) What color hair did he have?
A: Strawberry blond.
Q: (L) What was his skin tone?
A: Fair.
Q: (L) What was his weight?
A: 160.
Q: (L) Was he muscular?
A: Average.
Q: (L) Was he what we would consider handsome?
A: Open.

Hope you will read the rest of it as well.

Hi worldbridger,

In case it is of any help, here is an excerpt of what the Cs said about Jesus' father:

Session 5 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) I would like more details about the man you say is the biological father of Jesus. Once again, what is his name?

A: Tonatha.

Q: (L) You said he was an acquaintance of Mary's?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was he selected for some reason to be the biological father of Jesus by other beings or powers.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can you give us any details about him. What was his lineage, where did he come from, etc.

A: He was a member of the White Sect.

Q: (L) What is the White Sect?

A: AKA Aryans. Andarans.
{We didn't as who were the Andarans, though it did come up again in a later session.}

Q: (L) Was Mary a member of the Essene group?

Q: (L) Was this man also a member of the Essenes?

A: No.

Q: (L) This person, Tonatha, was chosen to be the biological father of Jesus?

{Note that the answer here is a "yes," while the previous similar question that was qualified by "other beings or powers" was "close."}

Q: (L) Why did Mary not marry him?

A: Feelings were extremely transient.

Q: (L) You are saying she was fickle?

A: No. Influenced by telepathic suggestion.

Q: (L) Was she already betrothed at this time?

A: No. Hypnotized level 1.
{This term, "Level 1" comes up over and over again throughout the text when a "predestined mission" is being discussed. So, we might assume that "hypnotized level 1" refers to behavior that is simply driven from the inner self with, perhaps, no conscious understanding of why one is being so driven.}

Q: (L) Did Mary and Joseph, once together, subsequently have other children?

A: No. But Jesus did.

And here is something that Laura wrote which also touches this subject: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail_6.htm

ADDED: Paulinauris link includes what I've just quoted plus a whole lot more material.

Thank you both.

Even though I had read most of what was discussed and written in the Jesus link before, I read it to see if I missed something. Well, the reason for "dropping" my question like that was that I wanted to verify a source, Sture Johansson, that actually has written a book about Jesus' life (The tale of Jehosua (in swedish)), that Jesus' father wasn't the holy spirit but a blond roman soldier. The author doesn't claim that the book is factual, but during a couple of months he had a strange experience where he suddenly was there, very vividly, not like a daydream, much stronger. He wrote a lot of other things as well like, if I remember it correctly, that Jesus didn't die on the cross, that he married and got children etc.

So, after reading the link I wonder how you Palinurus came to the answer "partly "yes" and partly "no""? Can you explain?

I can agree that the answer to the question isn't going to change the world or help mankind, but I thought it was worth a try.

Worldbridger

Hi worldbridger,

It certainly helps when you give the backgrounds of your question. As it so happens I'm currently reading the thread 'Ambres/Sture Johansson' which is equally helpfull in discerning where you are coming from. Context can make a lot of difference every now and then... Make that most of the times, really.

As to your asking for farther explanation - the 'Yes' part was already included in the quotation I gave you, which concerns itself with the outer appearances. As far as the stories go Jesus' mother wasn't a blond so that presumably leaves the father as the source for that.

The 'No' part has to do with the assumption that Jesus' real life father was rumored to be a Roman soldier of some sorts.

When you do a Goggle search for the words 'Jesus father roman soldier', there are some 1.760.000 results in return. This Roman soldier thingy is a well known thread throughout the history of (early) Christianity used to defame his mother and his origins at large, and all the Jesus people who were his first and most true followers as well. Although this has nothing to do with religion per se and seems more of a political matter of those days and ages, it certainly aims at discrediting the level of being (and thus doing) of the Jesus figure pertaining to deny the reality of his Christ consciousness as in being a son (not THE son) of God, and all that...

I couldn't possibly include all these references in my reply - not even in condensed form. It's too complex a subject that has been raging for ages and never reached any definite conclusions that I am aware of. You know the take on that from the C's I presume and I'm perfectly happy to go from there as a working hypothesis. Hope you do too.

Back
Top Bottom