Billy Frist

• Thread starter Iain'tgoin'tonocamp!
  • Start date
I

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp!

This may not be surprising or newsworthy to anyone who regularly visits this site, but Mr. Frist has joined the ranks of other high profile American politicians (Joe Biden at Roberts' confirmation hearings) who has let slip a chilling reference to those pesky I.D. chips that are becoming so popular these days. I found the gold nugget buried half-way down on a fox news article about the leaked memos between the Bush administration and Viacom about stifling dissent in the lead-up to the Iraq war. The story can be found through David Icke's headlines page (I know, I know, he's Cointelpro, but you can still find important info. through his site, as I found this site, QFG, and Cassiopeae through his headlines page), here is Mr. Frists' quote: "Of course it raises some concerns, but we can't let this issue be blown out of proportion. Of course there have to be media guidelines. Hell, if we want to plant I.D. chips in people and torture their loved ones until they break, we will. I know the idea of governmental control over what the media can or cannot say during wartime may be an uncomfortable topic for some to digest, but it is a necessary fact of life when our enemies are trying to kill us."... Well, there you have it, prepare to be tagged and tortured. When a guy like Frist doesn't have a problem saying things like this to the audience of Fox News, I think we can all agree shit be hitting the fan reeeeal soon. Peace.

Thanks for that quote. This is actually what should be worrisome. Not the planed tagging, torture, oppression - thats going on since ever. The scary part is that our psychopathic, mass-murdering leaders seem to feel they don't have to hide their atrocities anymore. They must feel real save about their own position which should make everybody else feel real unsafe!!! The only way to stay ahed is to educate ourselves, which is what we do here.

By the way: Welcome. ...and I love your screen name.

Yeah, well... interesting development... the page is no longer available. Hmmm... I wonder why? The exact address of the page is:
www.fox-news.us/story/0,3566,190215,00.html I am web illiterate so I don't know what to type so that you can click right to it, but feel free to clue me in. I tried reaching the page from my favorites as well as through David Icke's Headline page and both times the address pops up and then changes to: http://nothing/. Perhaps the PTB didn't want the quote spread far and wide? Who knows.

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. -Samuel Johnson

Hey there, I did a little more searching and thankfully the e-mail I sent to infowars about the quote got picked up and they did a piece on it. You can see it here in all its filthy glory: www.infowars.com/articles/ps/frist_says_gov_will_torture_hoax.htm

I am not sure if the Frist quote is a "hoax" or not as the comment mentions at the beginning, because the site doesn't offer up the evidence that it is. But given the amount of psy-ops we deal with these days I wouldn't be surprised. Peace.

Definitely a joke or disinfo.

fox-news.us has nothing to so with foxnews.com of the media empire. The domain was registered on April 2 (a little too close to April 1 for me).

We must be careful treading the unknown waters of the Internet. Another good lesson on DYODD.

Well, well. I wonder who registered the domain? Furthermore, the "article" itself begins on the right topic and then slowly descends into a peice about... rap and african-american television. What the hell do those two things have to do with the stifling of dissent? Nothing, I believe. Should've known better. But now I know, and knowin's half the battle, heh-heh. Peace.

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/thoughts/doc000025.html/story/0,3566,190215,00.html

Seems it was done by this webpage.

Back
Top Bottom