Bigfoot...

D.Leo333

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi All... So from the Oct 1994 session, concerning Bigfoot... it says

: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

A: No.

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do they stink?

A: Organic functions.

Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?

A: Sweat.
------

So I was curious if it was ever mentioned in other sessions etc, what 'samples' do they collect? Why? I did a search but didnt find anything that delved into more. I ask because I have moved to the desert area near the 29 Palms Marine corps base, and so many stories about the Marines seeing what the town has called Yucca Man... So curious about the samples, they would be collecting> Etc?

Also, I recently found a comment on youtube, under a video about paranormal things, ghosts, ufo, bigfoot... It's actually what sparked me to ask the original question in this post.

Of course its a youtube comment section, lol, take it with a grain of salt, but many people were sharing some experiences... and the story that caught my eye was :

'Here goes nothing... I'm flyfishing alone in Algonquin Park in Ontario Canada I see a Sasquatch and there is something smaller with him they appear to be holding hands, the grey Alien thing is helping the Sasquatch travel through the swampy area. It looks like a 5 foot tall grey Alien thing is covered head to foot with something like a white cloak. It looks like the 10 foot tall Sasquatch is limping or is wounded then behind me I hear a whirring noise and I turn around and see a blueish light about 75 yards behind me in the trees. When I look over to the Alien and Sasquatch again I see that the Alien thing is not walking but it is floating off the ground. The blueish ball of light moved toward the other riverbank, then I lose sight of both of them in the tall bullrushes on the other side of the river. No idea where the Ball of light went to. I also told this story on the site Beyond Creepy not too long ago.'

It was the first time, for me anyway where I heard a alien - bigfoot story connected. Then I recalled the above transcripts from Oct 94 and how they were 'pets' or 'slaves' to the lizards, and essentially the grays are as well. So for me if I had never read the transcripts if I had read that story written I would have never even believed such an odd pairing could be possible... shrugs But now, high strangeness indeed.

: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

A: No.

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do they stink?

A: Organic functions.

Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?

A: Sweat.

Numerus picture's captured by the general population plus videos.

‘Jon-Erik Beckjord was a San Francisco-based paranormal investigator and photographer known for his far-reaching ideas regarding such phenomena as UFOs, crop circles, the Loch Ness Monster, and his specialty, Bigfoot, which he believed to be an extradimensional ghost-like entity that lives in mountains, forests, and even farmers’ fields. Beckjord characterized his theories as being “no more bizarre than those of Einstein, Dr. Michio Kaku or Dr. Fred Alan Wolf,” and considered many of his ideas to be continuations or expansions upon Einstein’s work.

‘Beckjord believed that Bigfoot and similar cryptids may be “inter-dimensional” beings that can occasionally take physical form for brief periods of time, but that, like the famed Cheshire cat, can “fade out” and pass through “wormholes”, possibly to other dimensions or parallel universes. He reported having had one of the creatures speak to him using telepathy, communicating the words “We’re here, but we’re not real, like what you think is real”. Beckjord claimed that such entities may be able to actually disappear into thin air, or even shapeshift.

‘Beckjord maintained that the interdimensional hypothesis may possibly, if proven, explain why there are thousands of alleged Bigfoot creature sightings each year, yet no dead zoological physical body is ever found. To evidence these ideas, Beckjord accumulated a large collection of enlarged photographs that he says show, among other things, “half-Bigfoots” and “invisible Bigfoots”, or possible aliens. The forms are often found in situations where the camera picked up images not seen by the witnesses, often due to distance. According to Beckjord, the images show primates, carnivores and beings not readily identified within known zoological classifications that resemble descriptions of aliens submitted to investigators.

‘He conducted much field work, such as camping out at “window sites” where, he said, Bigfoot activity is frequently seen. From 1978–1981, he collected his own photographic evidence of what he believes to be a “tribe” of either Bigfoots or aliens at El Dorado National Forest. Beckjord’s strong beliefs about Bigfoot and similar entities brought him into conflict not only with skeptics, who consider Bigfoot sightings to be a cultural phenomenon purely resulting from wishful thinking or hoaxes, but also with those who believe Bigfoot to be an actual physical creature.

‘Beckjord died at the age of 69 from prostate cancer on June 22, 2008, near his home in Lafayette, California. He had been maintaining the Crosses of Lafayette monument to casualties of the Iraq War before his death.’ — collaged

Interdimensional Hypotheses
by Jon-Erik Beckjord

1) A good example in literature is also “Through the Looking Glass” by Lewis Carrol. Alice goes into a mirror and enters a world where everything is reversed. A parallel universe or world. Also, “Alice in Wonderland” – she falls down a rabbit hole, and enters a strange world.

2) Heaven and Hell may be also parallel universes, if they exist. In an infinity of parallel universes, they probably do exist. The question is whether we on Earth have a wormhole to either one? Possibly so.

3) The Bermuda Triangle may be an entryway for a transverse wormhole and all those missing ships and planes may exist in another parallel world in a parallel universe.

4) In the situation of intra-universe wormholes, people may disappear and reappear at some other part of the world, in a different time. There are reports of a Spanish soldier from the 1600s appearing in our time for a short period, and then disappearing again. There are reports of farmers walking into a field and just vanishing. Many missing persons may have gotten into either an intra-universe wormhole, or an inter-universe wormhole. In the latter case, they would reappear in a different universe and world, and not this one.

5) Exotic creatures such as hairy humanoids, black panthers, Nessie,etc, may be made of exotic matter or even antimatter. There is talk in the literature about negative energy being involved. (More on this later). But it should be noted that herbalist Charles Hallmark took a video in OK near his home in a state park, in which four Bigfoot creatures showed up along with one hujman being, that he did not see. Analysis of this video shows that while these are some 200-300 feet away, that they were all watching Hallmark, and that using negative image transfers, (pos to neg,etc) it can be seen that the man is visible only in the negative state, but looks normal, while one hairy humanoid looks negative while three others look positive, in the negative state. When the image is reverted, the man is a white blob and so are the three creatures, while the first creature looks normal. This may relate to exotic matter, anti-matter and negative energy forces. Exactly how is not known.

6) What we think are dreams, but are “out of body experiences”, may take place in other universes that we get to via transverse wormholes.

7) I suggest that there is not just one transversable worm hole accessing this Earth, but thousands, even millions, separately, 24/7. Envision thousands, millions of such wormholes (passageways) twisting and crackling all over the Earth, sendng and receiving, taking and returning, over and over.

8) Life after death may be explained in some cases by the deceased’s life-force moving to another “plane” (parallel universe) via a transverse wormhole, and visits by spirits of the deceased may visit back here by the same method. If this is true, nobody truly dies. In some cases, where reincarnation is shown (studies by a Dr. Casey in Indian villages) (details tba) the visiting life force may “take” with a newborn child.

9) I suggest that Nirvana or Satori in Zen, is a result of accessing a wormhole, personally. Meditation is the attempt to enter a wormhole. Za-Zen, or sitting meditation, tries the same. I personally had such a trip, Satori, while sitting in the drivers seat of an Air National Guard bus, in a spring setting with green grass and sunlight, a driver for other troops, and waiting for them to return from a hike. Dreams, visions, “voices” in the head, the voices of Joan of Arc, divine visions, miracles, missing people, all can come via wormholes. IMHO.

10) Critics will level the charge that I am trying to explain all mysteries, under the catch-all of wormholes, but all I can offer in response is that while not every situation can be explained by wormholes in use, I suspect it will be found, over time, as we find tools to test this hypotheses with, that a large number of the mysteries will be explained in this manner. In the meantime, I have yet to see any better solution to mysteries.

11) Other applications are the famous “lost sock in the dryer” – which is not a joke, lost keys that later reappear on a plain table, missing money from a secure spot, travel by dying people 3000 miles to appear briefly to relatives, cases where priests are seen in two widely separated spots at the same instant, giving mass, and more.

12) In closing, I quote Albert Einstein “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Skeptics are those who, when seeing the handwriting on the wall, declare it to be a forgery.
One of many:

The Bigfoot Alien Connection Revealed - Full Movie
We are not alone in the universe. Alien life is here right now, contacting us in the form of Bigfoot, UFOs, orbs, and other inter-dimensional paranormal phenomena. These experiences are changing human nature as we have known it. Learn how researchers have identified locations where portals are opening to reveal many forms of nonhuman intelligence - intelligent lifeforms that are being kept secret. See more Full Movies on Janson Media - https://goo.gl/scnWDZ

Extraterrestrially

UFOs and Bigfoot; Evidence of an Inter-Dimensional Connection
Is Bigfoot an extraterrestrial visitor? Some researchers think so
Why the Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis makes sense when it comes to Bigfoot
Can a Sasquatch travel through dimensions?
INTERDIMENSIONAL BIGFOOT (Mindshock Podcast) INTERDIMENSIONAL BIGFOOT (Mindshock Podcast)
Bigfoot as an Interdimensional Interloper
Bigfoot Evolution and Creation Hypothesis
The Ufo/Bigfoot Connection: Our Past, Our Present, Our Hell

Bigfoot is a Ghost: Interdimensional Sasquatch, The Green Flash, and Why We’ll Never Find a Body

I FOUGHT THE APEMEN OF MOUNT ST. HELENS, WA.
1624641239962.png

Last edited:
July 2021 Footage Of Bigfoot Wading Through River?

Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization (RMSO) has just published video material supposedly showing a Bigfoot wading through the Cass River in Michigan.

ZoomCass%2BRiver%2BBigfoot.JPG

Having watched the video I would support the idea that it must be a lady bigfoot carrying her offspring across the water because I couldn't help noticing her braless chest swaying - or maybe imagination was running away with me.

[Article by RMSO] Michigan Sasquatch Carrying Infant Bigfoot Across Cass River

I have to say that this analysis by Bob Gymlan is quite interesting. I don't know if he or this photo have been mentioned before. A search for "Gymlan" didn't show anything. If you just want a quick look forward to the 8:00 mark for a size comparison as he takes a while to get into it.

This bigfoot appears to have a long snout and is carrying something like a dog in its left arm. He then tells a story about a camper who had nightmares about a similar beast.

He says the Eastern Tribes noticed four particular features of these beasts. They stank, they're about 3-4 times the size of a human, they took people and that their preferred method of combat was to decapitate their victims by twisting their heads off!

I haven't looked at Bob's other videos so I haven't decided what I think of him yet but this video is interesting nonetheless.

11) Other applications are the famous “lost sock in the dryer” – which is not a joke, lost keys that later reappear on a plain table, missing money from a secure spot, travel by dying people 3000 miles to appear briefly to relatives, cases where priests are seen in two widely separated spots at the same instant, giving mass, and more.
Cool thread!

This phenomenon of 2 of the same being seen at different places. The 1st cat, Zanna, my son had (RIP)....She'd be upstairs with my son and I'd see her walking downstairs. This happened so frequently that we used the term, 'Double Zanna.'

She died at 21 years of age, btw.

July 2021 Footage Of Bigfoot Wading Through River?

Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization (RMSO) has just published video material supposedly showing a Bigfoot wading through the Cass River in Michigan.

ZoomCass%2BRiver%2BBigfoot.JPG

Having watched the video I would support the idea that it must be a lady bigfoot carrying her offspring across the water because I couldn't help noticing her braless chest swaying - or maybe imagination was running away with me.

[Article by RMSO] Michigan Sasquatch Carrying Infant Bigfoot Across Cass River

If genuine this is pretty compelling. I have no doubt Sasquatch exists, but like with UFOS all we get is blurry photos or videos.

The following might be a good examplary case study that shows/reveals at least three key elements/points that are strange in the Bigfoot phenomena and are the usual signs/remains left by it.

The credibility of the two footages and their claimed relationship to each other aside (which I haven’t checked), what you will see seems to reveal at least 3 strange anomalies, well known to the Bigfoot phenomena:

1: The Bigfoot footprint track seem to almost always be in a straight line behind each other, as pointed out in the video. Not how humans normally walk. A typical and anomalous feature of the Bigfoot phenomena.

2: The Bigfoot track seems to appear out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere: The track appears to start and end from nowhere. A typical and anomalous feature of the Bigfoot phenomena.

3: Some kind of "gravity anomaly" and/or "floating" seems to be visible in the footage: In the footage where you can see "Bigfoot" move in the mountainous and snowy area, he appears to move incredibly fast, almost as if gravity doesn't apply to him, or at least, not in the normal way. It is often reported that Bigfoot seems to move almost as if he is floating rather than walking (or something in between), smoothly and fast. You can also see this quite well in the short sequence where you see a human struggling to walk in snow. Now compare that to how "Bigfoot" moves in the snowy mountainous area in the video above. Secondly, look at the apparently pretty shallow depth of the footprints in the footage above and how pretty perfectly "the footprints" seems to be imprinted in the snow and compare it to how it looks in the video above when a human walks in deep snow; One would assume that the snow must be pretty deep in the foot track footage above: If so, how come that the footprints appear so shallow and perfectly formed? An example of Bigfoot "floating"?

Another example of this type of strange anomaly associated with the Bigfoot phenomena is what David Paulides said about a research/study that was apparently done on the Bigfoot footprints that were left by the famous Patterson–Gimlin footage. This time, sort of in reverse: The footprints that the Bigfoot left in the ground after the Patterson–Gimlin footage was shot were analyzed and suggested an incredibly heavy weight of that Bigfoot (so heavy in fact, that it seems impossible) that seems to be anatomically pretty inconsistent with the smooth and fast way the Bigfoot from Patterson–Gimlin footage moved. That strange "gravity" thing is also a typical and anomalous feature of the Bigfoot phenomena.

Last edited:
Here is a good example of applying scientific thinking, logic and probability to a Bigfoot video. With the exception of the „ape“ proclamation, and that it „inhabits those woods“, I agree with his analysis. Would be nice to see more people applying critical thinking, as this guy does. It is also astounding how much information can be gathered from such a seemingly „short and insignificant“ footage, if you critically evaluate it:

Last edited:
New bigfoot video just dropped, or more appropriately, squatted and sat down, expertly blending in with the environment.

The video is the clearest I've seen. Unless it's someone with a great costume who was just waiting in the wilderness by the train in order to be seen by passengers, then I think it's probably a bigfoot. :halo:

This twitter video has the footage zoomed in a bit:

What do y'all think? As for me, I know his legend's real. (Slight language alert on the hyperlink.)

It’s kinda hard to tell but it seems that it could be real, the reason; If it were someone with a costume, that person would try to act like more ape/wild like, like a bit more exaggerated. But this one instead, seems more as the commentator in the video says, natural acting. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom