Big Brother UK

mugatea

Jedi Master
Has anyone been watching Big Brother UK? God, it's bad for George Galloway. He went on the show never seeing it before so he's a bit naive and is playing a bad game. The right-wing UK media are like a band of rabbid dogs who have tasted blood and are in for the kill.

I find it quite hard to watch at times and am really sympathizing with him at the mo. He is really hated on the outside and seems to have few or no allies and his opponents will have weapons they can use against him for a long time.

Anyone else been watching?

Jamie

perhaps this is another deliberate effort to discredit him?

After his spectacular standing up against Tony Blair at the last election, by leaving the labour party and taking his seat back as an independent, PLUS the amazing showdown in the US where he stood up to congress and didn't take any sh*t, and called Rumsfelt on all his lies, I guess the powers that be have had enough, and want to shut him down. We can't have people speaking out for the truth in public, now, can we?

Yeah you're right and today they are really out to kill him off for good. It's pretty certain he will be evicted today to a huge crowd booing him.

Todays news programmes are showing video footage showing George Galloway shaking hands with Saddam Hussein's son Uday.

Also today the Daily Telegraph lost its libel appeal against George Galloway on Wednesday over a story saying he had been "in the pay" of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. A politician was interviewed on the news show and made it very clear that this was because there wasnt enough evidence and because of that george would get off scott free, implying clearly he was guilty.

Jamie

Really, it's just more proof that he has been trying to speak the truth and point out the idiocy of the world government - otherwise, they'd leave him alone. When he blistered Congress with his testimony, I was so proud of him - I felt like it was the first time in decades that any truth had been uttered in those halls. I'm sure he has his faults, as do all politicians, but for that one moment, I was very glad he was around and giving them h*ll.

Back
Top Bottom