Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

مقطع وكانك تشوف فيلم لزومبي لشوارع في مدينة فيلادلفيا مليانه ب مدمني الهيروين وبعضهم تحت تاثيره في وسط
الشوارع بجانب خيام المشردين ووسط الارض القذرة جدا
with googletranslate :

A clip as if you were watching a zombie movie on the streets of Philadelphia full of heroin addicts, some of whom are under its influence in the middle of Streets next to the tents of the homeless and in the middle of the very dirty land

At the 9/11 memorial in Pennsylvania to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11, then-president George Bush Jr. made some extraordinary statements. He equated al-Qaeda and 9/11 with the Capitol Hill protestors, invoking Jewish apocalyptic scripture about 'the Sons of Light vs Darkness'. The ostensibly secular, and functionally bipartisan, 'exceptionalist' minority is delighted with him.

At the 9/11 memorial in Pennsylvania to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11, then-president George Bush Jr. made some extraordinary statements. He equated al-Qaeda and 9/11 with the Capitol Hill protestors, invoking Jewish apocalyptic scripture about 'the Sons of Light vs Darkness'. The ostensibly secular, and functionally bipartisan, 'exceptionalist' minority is delighted with him.

We talked about this and the links between 9/11 and the covid madness on our show yesterday. Check it out!

This was good for me to hear as the growing lawlessness of the present regime is concerning to say the least. . Active and retired military as well as police officers have joined citizens militias around the country and their numbers are growing. EEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Turley says there are approximately 500 groups in the USA. Something he usually speaks about is the corruption of all our major institutions and there are growing movements to replace these organizations with alternatives that support people. The militias have grown out of this distrust of the military and law enforcement. The lefties have taken notice.

Patriot Militias Have Infiltrated the US Military!!!​

Sep 10, 2021

I've tuned into Monkey Werx a few times over recent months and he's been watching flights coming from South and Central Ameica and speculates these are carrying human cargo. In this video he lists all the flights coming from Afghanistan and shows the military bases where these people are being set up in tent cities. The closest one to me is in White Sands NM. It's estimated there are about 50,000! I find this concerning... Tying this into the information above, I wonder if anyone is keeping an eye on these locations. Seems sensible and hopefully so. I'm not sure if its in this video but he mentions some of the Afghani men have wives who are children.

Ah... more inspiration. F**K Joe Biden is the new nation wide mantra. :-D

Last edited:
'The Biden administration is not focusing on abandoned Americans?'

14 Sep, 2021

'Because they were not terrorists, but civilians.'

9 hours ago

Heads Up! There is an article on SOTT about some Biden comments on VA benefits.

It is more important than ever to double check sources these days lest we look like the rubes and dupes that we are portrayed as, IOW, a disinformation site. Delaware Ohio News seems to be a Babylon Bee Wanna Bee that is actually pretty funny. Anyway I posted it to FB for about 5 minutes before realizing it was fake. Ouch. I count on SoTT to vet stuff maybe a bit better. Nothing worse than looking as dumb as Maxine Waters. A retraction might be in order.

"ABOUT US:

Delaware Ohio News is an online news and content source dedicated to Delaware, Ohio. Founded in the year 1808, we strive to be Delaware's premier news source, second only to the illustrious Delaware Gazette. Although we were the first Delaware, Ohio newspaper, they remain the lords of Delaware news media. That's why we're suicidal and on so many drugs.

With all of that said, everything on this website is made up. Do not rely on anything said here."

Last edited:
Wow ! I'm just glad that it was a fake article. I depend on VA health benefits. I read it on sott and chased it around the net and back to here. Well ok...for now.

Milley is focus of BIG story, nukes, treason etc and the following analysis shows the teams and fault lines per CTH.
Titanic struggle? Exposure?

The headline stories today are large, and so is the background as these issues surface. Context becomes increasingly important as each aspect is reviewed. As you look at the stories, remember this context (emphasized as a reminder)

♦ TEAM One – The Department of State is aligned with the CIA. Their media PR firms are CNN, CNNi and the Washington Post. Their ideology is favorable to the United Nations. Their internal corruption is generally driven by relationship with foreign actors. References: Hillary Clinton, Clinton Global Initiative, John McCain, Qatar, Muslim Brotherhood, Samantha Powers, Susan Rice, Cass Sunstein, Brookings Institute, Lawfare, China-centric, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Council on Foreign Relations.

♦ TEAM Two – The White House is aligned with the Pentagon (DoD) and National Security Council (NSC). Their media PR firms are domestic in nature. New York Times, Politico, etc. Their internal corruption is generally driven by domestic influence. References: Barack Obama, George Bush, Wall St, Big Banks, Multinational Corporations, Defense Contractors, FBI (state police), Judicial Branch, and community activists writ large. [Presidential elections only affect Team Two (nationalism -v- globalism). In the modern era Team One is independent.]
Today CNN, via Bob Woodward [Article Here] and The Washingon Post, via Robert Costa [Article Here] collaborate on a designed hit against one of the key corrupt actors on Team Two, Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley. CTH previously saidthis was coming: “Look for Joint Chief’s Chairman Mark Milley to be the guy who gets canned to protect Joe Biden. Mark Milley knows this is likely.”
The answer is in the problematic sunlight facing the Fourth Branch of Government in the aftermath of the Afghanistan mess. CTH has been writing about this, because we knew a time would come when the coordinating participants were going to fracture in order to protect themselves.
In 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was openly asking the U.S. military to initiate a coup against President Trump. The corporate media didn’t bat an eyelash. The traditional checks-and-balances, things that normally keep us stable, started getting very sketchy within the military; this has only gotten worse in the past year.

Remember, the impeachment effort was only a “soft-coup” until the uniformed military showed up. Yet, these same Pentagon leaders have the nerve now to call a protest in DC, likely manipulated by the FBI, an insurrection …“intended to overturn the constitution of the United States of America.” The one thing these ideologues are good at is projection.

According to Blinken this didn't happen. :lol:

By Max Gorbachev - 3 hours ago

Back
Top Bottom