Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Many literally turned their back on him during his inauguration. Biden isn't going to unify anyone with him. Who says he is even going to survive his illegitimate presidential term. It only takes one governor to openly turn against him and watch the dominoes fall.

'Diplomatically speaking: Trump says Americans don't trust Biden's administration because it is full of shit.'
The people who know Biden wasn't actually elected - that the election was stolen - as well as those who are actually seeing the audits proving it, could not/cannot "trust" a liar and a crook! And Hunter's crooked shenanigans just makes it all even more obvious that criminals have installed themselves into the seat of power. If the Geezer administration is functioning by lying, why on earth would those Americans who realize that believe them regarding the efficacy and safety of the Covid vax? And how do you think they feel about the Jan. 6 "insurrection" - the protestors who are being treated as domestic terrorists?!

This blatant violation of free will, not only concerning the election, but the forced imposition of bogus health restrictions and possible mandatory vax for a also bogus virus, doesn't bode well for the planet and the PTB including those in the White House.

Dooonald.jpeg

'Biden says he feels like Putin.'

'Flown away.'

By Asya Geydarova - 22.07.2021

It amazes me how these muppets who have been put in their positions always feel high and mighty. Their ego and delusions of grandeur prevents them from grasping that they are merely puppets with strings attached. They do not possess any power whatsoever.

It is so pathetic (embarrassing)

It hurts eyes and ears because the babbling is… so not the President of the United States. It is a parody. (I rarely listen or watch Biden).

But when I do - boy, it just hurts and feels really embarrassing to watch.

On the other hand - it is excellent that the obvious is now this obvious. And nobody can do that better than Biden who tumbles around in person and speech.

He can shake paws with Goofy.

'Diplomatically speaking: Trump says Americans don't trust Biden's administration because it is full of shit.'

18 Jul, 2021
I don't trust the Biden Adm. either but that is not why I'm not getting the vaxx. I don't know why Trump pushed the warp speed vaccine to begin with. He lost me with that. He could of said they would research the vaccine but it would take time, but no, warp speed all the way. A dangerous way to develop a vaccine no matter what your beliefs are. But, yeah, the Biden Adm. is full of shit.

Back
Top Bottom